JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

bia_molly34
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

I found it strange that Chris posted the dance of Gabe and Lilia and Jess's but not the first dance of Addie dai taking a look at the tags of the studio saw a video in which a little girl I think with Addie's clothes ran off the stage I think Addie fled and did not dance kkk
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

nadsblisss wrote:Didn’t read properly, I thought in the previous you said looks like Drake covered the tattoo or something? Rmb this pic? It’s taken earlier last month before Landen graduation. Very random he suddenly went to cover it. The name tattoo is close to the bottom at the angle of the screenshot it just show the top. If Steph has a opinion he would have covered it long ago. But I doubt she’ll tell him do so. She is mature and sensible person. Not going to censor her face. You can watch the whole video pics of her and Drake, with Natalie name tattoo

I feel like you are drakes girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

Man, Mimi needs to clean her pool! All sorts of nasty stuff floating around in it.
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

Jameson wrote:
nadsblisss wrote:Didn’t read properly, I thought in the previous you said looks like Drake covered the tattoo or something? Rmb this pic? It’s taken earlier last month before Landen graduation. Very random he suddenly went to cover it. The name tattoo is close to the bottom at the angle of the screenshot it just show the top. If Steph has a opinion he would have covered it long ago. But I doubt she’ll tell him do so. She is mature and sensible person. Not going to censor her face. You can watch the whole video pics of her and Drake, with Natalie name tattoo

Whoever she is, I wish she wasn't here

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Brook1888 wrote:
Jameson wrote:

Whoever she is, I wish she wasn't here

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It’s just so weird that she only ever pops in when Drake is brought up. Like a previous poster said, I think it’s Drake’s new girlfriend.

nadsblisss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nadsblisss »

Jameson wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Maybe you’ll change your view when you watch this video. Steph ex and his young girlfriend with her kids. Watch till the end where I posted Steph with her kids and Bella.

I have mentioned before I posts on here for Jess fans who stalk this forum and they only want to see Drake and the boys pic/video. Reason why I post if there is something about him on here. And I take this forum as a platform
Elodie401
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elodie401 »

TeachIT wrote:Why does she buy so much workout clothes? She never works out.

The best part of her fabletics ad is her talking about how well they "hold you in" and "suck you in"in reference to her belly...like...didn't you just spent 17k on a tummy tuck so you DONT have to rely on clothing to "hold you in" Image

Oh, that's right. You couldn't stay away from Texas Roadhouse long enough for that to actually have been effective.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Elodie401 wrote:

The best part of her fabletics ad is her talking about how well they "hold you in" and "suck you in"in reference to her belly...like...didn't you just spent 17k on a tummy tuck so you DONT have to rely on clothing to "hold you in" Image

Oh, that's right. You couldn't stay away from Texas Roadhouse long enough for that to actually have been effective.

She’s trying her best to be relatable to the plebs who can’t afford surgery or who have different financial priorities to her
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Haulnarse wrote:
Elodie401 wrote:

She’s trying her best to be relatable to the plebs who can’t afford surgery or who have different financial priorities to her
Full of sarcasm btw ImageImage
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

When she said that material was breathable I couldn't get the image of her denim underwear out of my mind. I don't know how those are comfortable or breathable. I didn't even where hiked up shorts like that as a teen and I had some questionable lengths looking back lol.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

nadsblisss wrote:

Maybe you’ll change your view when you watch this video. Steph ex and his young girlfriend with her kids. Watch till the end where I posted Steph with her kids and Bella.

I have mentioned before I posts on here for Jess fans who stalk this forum and they only want to see Drake and the boys pic/video. Reason why I post if there is something about him on here. And I take this forum as a platform
How exactly would that video change anyones mind about you being drakes girlfriend??

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
nadsblisss
Amateur
Amateur

CurlyQ121 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:15 am
nadsblisss wrote:

How exactly would that video change anyones mind about you being drakes girlfriend??

Wasn’t it funny that his girlfriend will come here and post about her ex and his girlfriend and Natalie too? I’m Natalie and now I became Stephanie. I first came on this forum posting about Natalie when someone asking whether are they still together as she stopped posting anything regarding about him. I still rmb clearly why I first came here
nadsblisss
Amateur
Amateur

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nadsblisss wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here

It doesn’t explain anything we didn’t already know.

I ignored your previous account and will do so for this one.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Maybe nitpicking but jess said if they had a pool, the big kids would be able to go in whenever they want, but the little kids can’t. Can any of her kids swim? I thought they wouldn’t and if they can’t, how are they any different from the little kids? Why would any of them be allowed to swim unsupervised? And her kids are SO rambunctious, she should think she can leave them alone even if they did know how to swim. And lol at her saying she’s be sooo worried and have to be RIGHT THERE watching the kids if they were swimming. Jesss, you don’t give a shit about safety and if the you had a pool, all 7 kids would be swimming alone constantly. You let them play in the street unsupervised (even Addaline plays in the street upsulervised in a diaper) so no, you wouldn’t care to watch them in the pool.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Also Jessica is gross for saying a hot tub is basically just a big bathtub. Because you know that if they ever bought one, that’s exactly how they would treat it.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

let's see how bad this weekend is with PrInCeSs LiLiA's birthday celebration. no boys allowed?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Messss praising pants that suck everything in. I thought that’s what her tummy tuck was for lmfao.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

chelsieross7 wrote:Maybe nitpicking but jess said if they had a pool, the big kids would be able to go in whenever they want, but the little kids can’t. Can any of her kids swim? I thought they wouldn’t and if they can’t, how are they any different from the little kids? Why would any of them be allowed to swim unsupervised? And her kids are SO rambunctious, she should think she can leave them alone even if they did know how to swim. And lol at her saying she’s be sooo worried and have to be RIGHT THERE watching the kids if they were swimming. Jesss, you don’t give a shit about safety and if the you had a pool, all 7 kids would be swimming alone constantly. You let them play in the street unsupervised (even Addaline plays in the street upsulervised in a diaper) so no, you wouldn’t care to watch them in the pool.
I caught this too. Like.. wow, you would have to actually WATCH your kids Jess? What an unthinkable thing. You should be watching your kids at all times when they are outside. She’s unbelievable.

Return to “JesssFam”