KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

nadsblisss wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here
Honestly, it’s creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brook1888
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brook1888 »

sezzajaydee wrote:I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It's impossible to know what she's trying to prove because she has the spelling, grammar and basic language skills of a 4-year-old.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

nadsblisss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nadsblisss »

KidsCatsChaos wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am
nadsblisss wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:17 am I think it’s weird that someone is taking videos from private Instagrams and posting them here.
What does it prove?
It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here
Honestly, it’s creepy.

I know but some of the fans came here to see what I post. Not trying to prove/explained anything
sarahB29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahB29 »

I don’t think nadabliss is drakes girlfriend . She’s been posting since Natalie and drake were together. But I do think it’s weird she always pops in with all these pictures of people who some of them have private accounts . Weird she’s that involved that she somehow “ knows of them” but doesn’t “ know them personally “ girl your weird .

Side night, I love that drakes been seeing his boys more , according to the recital picture she posted. Seems he’s a lot more involved than we all think! Which is great!!!
sarahB29
Amateur
Amateur

I don’t think nadabliss is drakes girlfriend . She’s been posting since Natalie and drake were together. But I do think it’s weird she always pops in with all these pictures of people who some of them have private accounts . Weird she’s that involved that she somehow “ knows of them” but doesn’t “ know them personally “ girl your weird .

Side night, I love that drakes been seeing his boys more , according to the recital picture she posted. Seems he’s a lot more involved than we all think! Which is great!!!
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Jessss body isn't that bad (comparing to mine she's practically a model 😆 ) but she would look so much better if she dressed appropriately for her body. She isn't seventeen anymore. She's obviously gained weight as well. Get a stylist.
Also, how on earth does Drongo (Aussie here) Drake get any women to stay with him. Hi, I'm Drake. I have had four kids in seven years to two different women. I cheated on both of them repeatedly.
Women's response? Oh wow, I must sleep with this man!!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Why doesn't Chris learn to edit? Jess uses being busy with the kids as an excuse but Chris could edit or at least put clips together for her.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sarahB29 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:51 am I don’t think nadabliss is drakes girlfriend . She’s been posting since Natalie and drake were together. But I do think it’s weird she always pops in with all these pictures of people who some of them have private accounts . Weird she’s that involved that she somehow “ knows of them” but doesn’t “ know them personally “ girl your weird .

If only the minions could see he sees them more than Jess lets on. 2 times a year according to Janell. Surrrre!
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:15 am Why doesn't Chris learn to edit? Jess uses being busy with the kids as an excuse but Chris could edit or at least put clips together for her.
Because that would cut into Fortnite time.
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

Why did Jess need to buy all these bathing suits again?
What was wrong with the bathing suit that she bought for Hawaii??
It would have covered her scars fine and it’s not like her boobs are so big that they wouldn’t have fit in the top she had before.

She bought a least 1 suit for Hawaii. 2 that she bought for pre and post surgery photos. Now these like 5?
The ones that she bought to emphasize her new boobs just make her look like a box and like her chest is weirdly spaced.

That Hawaii one does way more for her figure

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

[halloweendarlin] wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:15 am Why doesn't Chris learn to edit? Jess uses being busy with the kids as an excuse but Chris could edit or at least put clips together for her.
Because that would cut into Fortnite time.
Whatever happened to his channel?
sarahB29
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 am
sarahB29 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:51 am I don’t think nadabliss is drakes girlfriend . She’s been posting since Natalie and drake were together. But I do think it’s weird she always pops in with all these pictures of people who some of them have private accounts . Weird she’s that involved that she somehow “ knows of them” but doesn’t “ know them personally “ girl your weird .

If only the minions could see he sees them more than Jess lets on. 2 times a year according to Janell. Surrrre!
Seriously!!!! But also the fact he doesn’t like to be recorded. But of course she’s not gonna say anything good about him, she gets paid to bash him hahahha
sarahB29
Amateur
Amateur

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 am

Seriously!!!! But also the fact he doesn’t like to be recorded. But of course she’s not gonna say anything good about him, she gets paid to bash him hahahha
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Chris is in a perfect position to get some kind qualification. He could study, do courses, maybe go to college. In a couple of years he could be in a well paying job with a decent career.
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

Once again, on the new vlog, Addie yells at Kaden and then pushes him, while Jessica watches and doesn’t say a word. That kid is at this point downright aggressive, not just mean or bratty. I can’t see her getting along with her siblings in the next few years let alone other children in preschool.
Also at the rehearsal she was the only kid crying and throwing a fit on stage. She’s obviously not a well adjusted kid and Jessss and Chris do absolutely nothing to teach her or educate her.
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

Not to defend her but the sucking in line for fablettics might just be a talking point she’s required to say. Seems like everyone says it their ads “sucks in” “holds you in” etc. I’m so over fablettic ads.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

I think Jessss should get back into dance. Not that she’s good or anything but it’s exercise and she genuinely seems to enjoy doing it, so at least she’d be working out.
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

nadsblisss wrote:
KidsCatsChaos wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am
nadsblisss wrote: It doesn’t proved anything nor I post on here trying to proved about them. I don’t think I even side or defend anyone of them. I’ve created a Instagram posting about them before so I know they mainly want to see anything regarding about Drake and the boys from the private. Not all the pic/video I posted is private, you can find it on their social media and people will still be seeing the stuff I post. I know is super weird you can just ignore me and continue the conversation here. Hopefully it explains why I post here
Honestly, it’s creepy.

I know but some of the fans came here to see what I post. Not trying to prove/explained anything
Okay, but did it ever occur to you to, I don’t know, not post these pictures? Being associated with Jess doesn’t mean that you deserve for your privacy to be violated and have your personal snapchats recorded just so some creep can post them on a website for nosy 15 year olds to view. While seeing confirmation that the boys see their father more is nice, I think most of us understand that Drake and his girlfriend aren’t in the public eye for a reason and we don’t want these updates if it means they’re posted by a stranger who doesn’t know them any better than we do. From what I gather, you are, at best, someone that probably went to high school with them and are now following them on social media. Just leave them alone.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Jess's story that Addie cried on stage the last time. Is that the one that someone saw where a kid ran off stage? She must be so disappointed that Addie isn't into this.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So Jess is creeped out by a van that looks like its stealing kids, may be watch your kids Jess. Just because you live in an area that you don't think anything will happen.

Also why couldn't she just say Kyson was kind and caring? Nope for some reason always thought he would be the tough one. Why? Because he looks like Drake? For those of you that think she doesn't play favorites. Every compliment for Kyson has a backhanded insult.

And she said both boys needed dental work then the video cut. Bet she didn't like what the dentist has to say.

Return to “JesssFam”