BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I dont get how she doesnt feel bad about not taking the kids with her to Florida? Sure they are going to a wedding but with Frank there to help I'm sure it would of been doable. Then after that they could of went sight seeing and taken everyone to disneyworld cuz ya know the one thing she does have is money.. the older 3 are so inconvenient to her. Just a few months ago Harlow was everyone's favorite. Now look at her now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I dont get how she doesnt feel bad about not taking the kids with her to Florida? Sure they are going to a wedding but with Frank there to help I'm sure it would of been doable. Then after that they could of went sight seeing and taken everyone to disneyworld cuz ya know the one thing she does have is money.. the older 3 are so inconvenient to her. Just a few months ago Harlow was everyone's favorite. Now look at her now.

She willingly had all those kids so it should be doable for HER, don’t spread your legs and have 4 kids if you can’t handle them ALL on your own. She’s known about this wedding for a looooong time & it’s only a one day thing, she could’ve brought the kids, gone to the wedding and then spent the rest of the week at Disney World. What’s her excuse gonna be...”I’ve been getting soOo many questions about why the kedz aren’t with us and the reason why is because it was their fathers weekend and he already had something planned for Father’s Day”. Which is bullshit cz if she really wanted to take them she could’ve

This is her 3rd time going to Orlando w/o the kids, only this time she has NO EXCUSE not to bring them because it’s summer break. I wish she would try and say having 4 kids in a car for X amount of hours is too much....umm that’s why you think before you have kids.

How ridiculous do you sound as a “mother” when you say taking your 4 kids somewhere is too much for you, to the point where you NEED someone else there every time....like why did you have them then????

Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

At least Aria, Nolan e Carlo are spending time with Ean and their grandparents

They dont have to split attention with freenk and the golden child.

They are lucky to be away from britch and freenk haha

Enviado de meu Moto Z3 Play usando o Tapatalk

karen_955
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karen_955 »

If I was Ean I would definitely want my kids on Father’s Day weekend. It’s not like a family member is getting married, it’s a random youtuber. Britney could take the kids on vacation any other day and she doesn’t .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

karen_955 wrote:If I was Ean I would definitely want my kids on Father’s Day weekend. It’s not like a family member is getting married, it’s a random youtuber. Britney could take the kids on vacation any other day and she doesn’t . Image

I agree with this. If I were Ean I would be PISSED if Britt tried to take away my Father’s Day weekend. Especially considering some bald headed dude already gets to spend more time with my children than I do. B should take them to Disney but there’s a time and a place to do that. Stripping Ean of his Father’s Day to do that would be WRONG!

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Crazymess1215 wrote:I dont get how she doesnt feel bad about not taking the kids with her to Florida? Sure they are going to a wedding but with Frank there to help I'm sure it would of been doable. Then after that they could of went sight seeing and taken everyone to disneyworld cuz ya know the one thing she does have is money.. the older 3 are so inconvenient to her. Just a few months ago Harlow was everyone's favorite. Now look at her now.

She willingly had all those kids so it should be doable for HER, don’t spread your legs and have 4 kids if you can’t handle them ALL on your own. She’s known about this wedding for a looooong time & it’s only a one day thing, she could’ve brought the kids, gone to the wedding and then spent the rest of the week at Disney World. What’s her excuse gonna be...”I’ve been getting soOo many questions about why the kedz aren’t with us and the reason why is because it was their fathers weekend and he already had something planned for Father’s Day”. Which is bullshit cz if she really wanted to take them she could’ve

This is her 3rd time going to Orlando w/o the kids, only this time she has NO EXCUSE not to bring them because it’s summer break. I wish she would try and say having 4 kids in a car for X amount of hours is too much....umm that’s why you think before you have kids.

How ridiculous do you sound as a “mother” when you say taking your 4 kids somewhere is too much for you, to the point where you NEED someone else there every time....like why did you have them then????
I mean, she’d be a cunt if she took the kids on Fathers Day weekend. I don’t know how amicable their relationship is, but I can’t imagine Ean is okay with losing time with his kids so his ex can drag them 8 hours away to spend the weekend in a hotel watching complete strangers get married. She could chose any time to take them to Disney, this isn’t the time. All that being said, Kyra’s kids aren’t even with her, they’re in Orlando, but they’re spending the weekend with a sitter. This would be an awful, boring weekend for the kids.

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Such a poor excuse of a mother. She can spend the time and money going to YouTuber’s wedding that she only met a few times with her NEw hUsBand and Golden child, but cannot spend the same effort or money to take her other three children, one who will die of a terminal illness early to Florida. I get it’s Father’s Day weekend, but this dumb bitch could easily take another trip to Florida with Aria, Nolan, and Harlow and leave FrEnK alone with Scarlett, but she won’t. She has the time and money to do shit for her kids, but she doesn’t. She’s treating her older three children like rejects which pisses me off. The family PHoTo with frenk, bitchney and Scarlett last weekend was another jab. How many trips have they taken alone as a family with just Scarlett!? I think this is the second one. Wow.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Geez. The kids need to be with their dad. They have a legal agreement. She can’t just decide to keep them on his weekend. They don’t get enough time with their dad the way it is. For all we know he takes them and does a lot of special things with them. This isn’t the time to take your kids to Disney.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Did Caillou really go to a wedding dressed like that?Image Also barfing at the matchy matchy with Brit[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 105e9b.jpg[/IMG]
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

megangold27 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:

I mean, she’d be a c*nt if she took the kids on Fathers Day weekend. I don’t know how amicable their relationship is, but I can’t imagine Ean is okay with losing time with his kids so his ex can drag them 8 hours away to spend the weekend in a hotel watching complete strangers get married. She could chose any time to take them to Disney, this isn’t the time. All that being said, Kyra’s kids aren’t even with her, they’re in Orlando, but they’re spending the weekend with a sitter. This would be an awful, boring weekend for the kids.

I totally forgot it was fathers day weekend

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Babbs18 wrote:Did Caillou really go to a wedding dressed like that?Image Also barfing at the matchy matchy with Brit[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 105e9b.jpg[/IMG]
It’s just insane to me how different she looks in the date night pictures she posted a few weeks ago vs the way she actually looks. I get that people only post pictures they feel good in, but I honestly find it really refreshing when generally attractive, skinny women tell their followers that their pictures aren’t always representative of the way they naturally look. Whether that means they used a filter/preset, or they’re wearing jeans that suck everything in, or they’re working their angles and lighting, or whatever. There’s nothing wrong with making yourself feel pretty, but passing off perfectly timed photos in the right lighting with the right filter in jeans 2 sizes to small as the truth to 400,000 just shows that she’s more concerned with keeping up appearances than she is actually working towards the life that she wants.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8d31ae.jpg[/IMG]

SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

Babbs18 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:30 am Did Caillou really go to a wedding dressed like that?Image Also barfing at the matchy matchy with Brit

Yes and by the looks of Brit's insta story in flip flops too! Compared to what Tiffani Beastons husband is dressed in they look like they are attending two completely different events.
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

smom12 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8d31ae.jpg[/IMG]

Lol this is my favorite part of Britney going to gatherings of other people on YouTube/social media. She bends over backwards to look/act a certain way in her own photos and videos, but the way she looks in real life and the way she acts when around other humans in real life are worlds apart.

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

SophisticatedOne wrote:
Babbs18 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:30 am Did Caillou really go to a wedding dressed like that?Image Also barfing at the matchy matchy with Brit

Yes and by the looks of Brit's insta story in flip flops too! Compared to what Tiffani Beastons husband is dressed in they look like they are attending two completely different events.
I agree he looks under dressed, but to be fair the whole wedding is a confusing shitshow that doesn’t know if it’s formal or casual. Also, Keren’s dress basically looks like lingerie so really the whole thing’s a mess. Image

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

smom12 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:03 am

That is honestly alarming.... wow. Her hair is horrible. It makes me sad that she does that muhc filtering on a photo, damn girl. Why can none of these girls be honest ..."This is me a fw months after having my 4th baby..." I would b sympathetic and I am not one to comment on peoples weight, but hen you do a photo that is soooo far from what you really look like you are really setting yourself up.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Babbs18 wrote:Did Caillou really go to a wedding dressed like that?Image Also barfing at the matchy matchy with Brit[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 105e9b.jpg[/IMG]
To me it looks like Britney is pregnant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I get that it’s not a black tie event but would it have killed Frank to wear slacks and some dress shoes? He looks like he’s dressed for a family cookout or hitting up Cheesecake Factory. It’s a WEDDING for fucks sake.

Angles queen strikes again. She looks just fine for having 4 kids, especially since we know she doesn’t workout and eats horribly. But it’d be nice if she would actually post photos that show her size instead of the cleverly posed/edited ones pretending she’s magically super thin. Also I’m sorry but I’m calling bs on her “I’m only 5lbs heavier than I was when I got pregnant!” statement. She’s like 5’7”, 5lbs is not a major difference.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

WHY DOES HER FACE LOOK LIKE THIS? It's actually a little horrifying that this is what her smile looks like.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9838d7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:WHY DOES HER FACE LOOK LIKE THIS? It's actually a little horrifying that this is what her smile looks like.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9838d7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
Both of their shoes are terrible. Her feet look huge. She just either edit her pictures or it's all angles because the pics she posts are Image different then the candid ones. Lol nice try Brit.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”