It’s Our Wonderful Life

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

It’s Our Wonderful Life

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Hoping I didn’t miss a thread for them...

I generally like these two. They’re boring but sweet and occasionally have interesting stuff going on, which is why I keep watching. They patently do not know how to use birth control because I’m the mist of all their craziness, they just announced they are pregnant with their 6th! They have 2 older ones, a set of twins and 7ish month old! They will have 6 under 6 when new baby comes. On top of that, one of the twins Griffin has some developmental issues and will more than likely require some degree of extra care throughout life. With that added stress of getting his issues figured out, I was really surprised to see they weren’t properly protecting to prevent another kid at this super hectic time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: It’s Our Wonderful Life

Unread post by KLBooze »

I believe they knew they were going to get pregnant. The keep mentioning that they wanted a 6th.

This makes me so mad. At one point she was going to get Griffin genetic testing to help find a diagnosis but gave that up.

Posie is only 9 months old.

These kids don’t get the attention they need. That house is too small. Griffin needs medical care and attention he won’t get when the baby is born. She just likes attention from being pregnant

Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

At this point she’s not allowed to say she’s shocked by a positive pregnancy test... I don’t think wanting and having a big family is wrong by any means but they are both still really young. What’s the rush? Their lifestyle was too hectic for her to even breastfeed the youngest baby. I don’t know why they couldn’t have spaced out the pregnancies more. She’s not doing her mental or physical health any favors having babies every year.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

This family bugs me... They insisted on having this gaggle of kids and despite their one son Griffin having what we now know as Angelmans syndrome, they just kept cranking out babies. Honestly, I know someone with Angelman and he really does not look like he has it ... They typically are very small and underweight but perhaps he has a more mild form of it. He is a beautiful child, though. And they do seem to be getting him all the help he needs, so that's a positive. But their kids are all crammed into this tiny little house and I can't see that they get a lot of individualized attention. It is sad.

And if that woman sticks her tongue out less than fifty times a video I am shocked. Why does she constantly stick her tongue out and lick her face with it? Lol. Dumb thing to get annoyed about.... I know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

SouthernBella wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:15 pm This family bugs me... They insisted on having this gaggle of kids and despite their one son Griffin having what we now know as Angelmans syndrome, they just kept cranking out babies. Honestly, I know someone with Angelman and he really does not look like he has it ... They typically are very small and underweight but perhaps he has a more mild form of it. He is a beautiful child, though. And they do seem to be getting him all the help he needs, so that's a positive. But their kids are all crammed into this tiny little house and I can't see that they get a lot of individualized attention. It is sad.

And if that woman sticks her tongue out less than fifty times a video I am shocked. Why does she constantly stick her tongue out and lick her face with it? Lol. Dumb thing to get annoyed about.... I know.
Tawra Kellam does that too, its annoying.

http://www.study-body-language.com/body ... -lips.html
^^Apparently its a tell of nervousness and/or lying.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If you have so many kids that you cant give them all attn, WHY START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT BECOMES A 7th CHILD?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

That is really interesting about the tongue thing having something to do with nervousness or telling a lie. I am going to pay more attention to when she does it. I would only imagine that in her case, she would be a wreck all the time with all those damn kids. Too bad she's addicted to having babies and felt the need to pop so many out in so few years.

Did you all see when they did the vasectomy on the guy? They knocked him out completely for it, which is obviously the doctor wanting more insurance money because that is usually a quick office procedure. Anyway, she looked all manic and crazy eyed the entire time. You can tell she wants more kids for some absurd reason. I bet she will screw him like crazy in the months after the vasectomy hoping that the sperm isn't all dead so she can have one more.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SouthernBella wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:14 pm That is really interesting about the tongue thing having something to do with nervousness or telling a lie. I am going to pay more attention to when she does it. I would only imagine that in her case, she would be a wreck all the time with all those damn kids. Too bad she's addicted to having babies and felt the need to pop so many out in so few years.

Did you all see when they did the vasectomy on the guy? They knocked him out completely for it, which is obviously the doctor wanting more insurance money because that is usually a quick office procedure. Anyway, she looked all manic and crazy eyed the entire time. You can tell she wants more kids for some absurd reason. I bet she will screw him like crazy in the months after the vasectomy hoping that the sperm isn't all dead so she can have one more.
They are all narcissists. every last mommy blogger

Return to “I-P”