True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Lindquists

Unread post by TeachIT »

chloe6124 wrote:Her latest IG post.ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope her followers call her out when she’s bragging about her bounce back in a few months! Because we ALL know girlfriend is only on the body pos train until she can get back to skinnyville. Then it’s “omg check out my new sports bra”-ab-flex-humble-brag posts again.

Also, she has stretch marks. Faint, but I can clearly see them. Idk why she’s pretending like she MIGHT have ONE TINY ONE.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by Vincere »

I am reading some of the IG comments
You look great ! This is your 3rd child? Do you have help? I have one and I am so stressed out. I am scared of having another one but I want a sibling for my son.

Elle: my husband had been home for 3 weeks but I'm back to being solo again
Her husband, her father and doulas.
Will we find in the next vlog that she still gets hired help?
But at the same time it's "solo" parenting because the doula only helps with cleaning, cooking and laundry.
Elle: I firmly believe that your mind affects your body so if you tell yourself that you hate your body it won't change for you. It needs and deserves to be loved
I wanna be blue, I wanna be blue...

Elle: yes remember you're not the same mentally and emotionally than you were pre baby. You're stronger and wiser so it's natural your body would be different too
Wisdom after baby (boy): +2
Wisdom after baby (girl): +9000
Elle: totally what you needed to hear today
This is her "Inspiring women to be empowered & supported "

Play with the boys instead of answering so many IG comments! #externalvalidation
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

She really needs to fire her therapist. I am sorry most women do not think this way.

SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

Vincere wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:56 pm I am reading some of the IG comments
You look great ! This is your 3rd child? Do you have help? I have one and I am so stressed out. I am scared of having another one but I want a sibling for my son.

Elle: my husband had been home for 3 weeks but I'm back to being solo again
Her husband, her father and doulas.
Will we find in the next vlog that she still gets hired help?
But at the same time it's "solo" parenting because the doula only helps with cleaning, cooking and laundry.
I saw that and I am SPEECHLESS. In WHAT world is having someone to do house chores NOT "having help"? It is insanely disingenuous to omit and glaze over the postpartum doula!!
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

I am loving that she went shopping for Dan’s Father’s Day present (last minute), and ended up shopping for herself. CLASSIC.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The Lindquists

Unread post by chloe6124 »

What I don’t get is what is this fad that woman who just had a baby become helpless and can’t do anything. My sister and I were 8 and 5 when my youngest sister was born. My dad never got time off work. Within a couple of days my mom was loading us all up to go to the grocery store. It’s like come on. We stayed with my grandma when she was born but as soon as she came home we wanted to go home. You had a baby your not disabled.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Wow!!!! That instagram photo and caption just scream, “I want to be thebirdspapaya”. Honestly, as soon as she is seeing results from her starvation diet and she “falls” back in to her “pre baby body” which we all know isn’t natural and is only achieved by starvation, she will be back to taking shirtless photos of herself with a hyperextended leg to create the thigh gap she so desperately craves!

I’m so happy the size Large didn’t fit her 😂😂😂 I honestly think she must be pushing 180lbs right now. She’s so tall, I bet she broke the 200lb mark during pregnancy and I’ll bet that killed her a bit inside.

I too feel like I can spot a stretch mark or two on her... if she wants to go full Sarah, she should share those up close and personal... but we all know she doesn’t REALLY want to appear average and normal, she just wants on this bandwagon temporarily. She can’t be a size large AND have stretch marks.... both at the same time are only for peasants...
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Double post- but today’s instastories warrant it.

Another outing with Dan, Elle, and Blankette, and not a single boy to be seen! Unreal.

I also need to call attention to the fact that she explains why she didn’t post a Father’s Day sentiment for Dan, because he doesn’t have social media, but that begs the question, why does she write love letters to Blankette on instagram? Does Blankie have an account we are unaware of? Answer us Elle. We know you’re not-so-secretly just not that into your husband. No need to cover it up. You’re doing a terrible job of it anyways.
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

YES!!!! Her letters to her children will NEVER be read by them, and yet she clearly spends a ton of time on each post because they get her the likes and make HER seem so loving and thoughtful. Saying Happy Father’s Day to Dan wouldn’t make her flame burn any brighter, so why bother? It’s so obvious she doesn’t give a shit about him. Wake up, Dan!! You deserve better!!

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

I just watched Elle’s instastories on how blankette apparently only likes to sleep in the car.

You mean her $1500 crib and $400 mamaroo isn’t helping Elle sleep train her newborn?!!
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

I understand that the older boy is in school and can’t join along to weekday visits to the mall but what about the middle son? Does he have to be in daycare when mommy is home? Gee, I wonder why he feels left out.

And teachit was spot on. Elle will only ride this body positive train until she’s back to being under 140 pounds.
SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Notablogger wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:50 am And teachit was spot on. Elle will only ride this body positive train until she’s back to being under 140 pounds.
What?? She really used to weigh UNDER 140!?

I am same height as Elle and I can't imagine weighing 140 pounds...at my fittest(I only ever did heavy weight training, I loathe cardio) and leanest I was just under 170 and looked very skinny! Looking back at pictures from then my face was almost skeletal; it aged me so much and I was only 23! I feel like 180-190 is a very healthy but still looking well-fed weight range for 5'9".
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

I think around 140 yes because I’m also 5’9 and for me 140 would look deathly. I too look very thin around 165 pounds. When I was 165 I was doing a combo of cardio and strength training and aside from a stubborn bit of belly fat, I was very slim. But I think I also am “bigger boned.” But when Elle is at her thinnest she looks very frail and weak.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7f1fb8.jpg[/IMG]

She used to post her weight all the time, def in the 140s

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 108b82.jpg[/IMG]

Also holy hell she used to look terrible. She still does, but a DIFFERENT terrible.

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ah yes, her Danaerys phase.

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

I fell into a rabbit hole.

Guys she’s never been concerned about bounce-back. Right? Right????

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 4c724a.jpg[/IMG]

FIVE WEEKS post partum. She’s not only off the couch but obsessing over her weight.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8f1695.jpg[/IMG]

Taking obsessive measurements down to the quarter of an inch to prove to herself her value. Why?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 0403b3.jpg[/IMG]

So that she can go back to looking like ^^ this anorexic 50 year old!

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

TeachIT wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7f1fb8.jpg[/IMG]

She used to post her weight all the time, def in the 140s

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 108b82.jpg[/IMG]

Also holy hell she used to look terrible. She still does, but a DIFFERENT terrible.

Gosh who even CARES to know every last measurement of hers
SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

So many measurements! Jesus christ!
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

She started working out two weeks after Forde was born? Jeez. Talk about giving herself no breaks. She’s going to drive herself off a cliff one day.

Return to “Q-Z”