ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Unread post by ssr0312 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
jacquelyn wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:03 pm her mom is as bad as she is //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 1c3afd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Brian's friends pussy eating mouth? What about your kid fingering other young girls in your damn house stephanie? How are you gonna talk smack when your daughter claims to love vag and literally said 2 night ago she would flick hayley's bean lmao
What the actual fuck!!!!!!! I don't think this is normal at allImage

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I just find it funny when people say "how can tayler support trump if she is the type of people trump hates". She is EXACTLY the type of people who support Trump.
Since when did Trump become a honest man with an incredible work ethic, who takes responsibility for his actions, who puts other people before him, who never takes advantage of others, who takes care of and respect children? yeah. The same as Tayler.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

lily1995 wrote:
HubertCumberdale wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7bfc3e.jpg[/IMG]

Hopefully this uploads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So sad and disgusting that she let him get attached to Amity when she was obviously just using him the whole time. Maybe he keeps going back to Tayler for Amity.

I thought the same thing, which is so so sad. Talk about baby trapping Image
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

jacquelyn wrote:Ugh Brian needs to just stop. Also why would she take 4 children camping alone, obviously that wouldn't work well. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... d8da60.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 4d5e99.jpg[/IMG]

There's a big difference between neglect and whooping that ass, so to speak. If she can't handle them maybe she shouldn't have had so many back to fucking back. Isn't so cute to have "sassy" kids now, isn't it? Keeping them home like caged animals is just going to make them worse. My SIL does that shit and guess what? When my niece is with us she actually behaves and LOVES going outside with us because we interact with her and play with her. If she doesn't listen she knows her consequence is going back inside. I bet they don't behave that way for Chuckie's family Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

So her mom's last name is Taylor, I'm guessing it's her newest husband's last name... So if she were to take her stepdad's last name, she would be called Tayler Taylor?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

i love screencapping the dumb shit she will later delete lmao[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 193fa7.jpg[/IMG]

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

80085 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:54 pm
chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:43 pm Um did she just try to say she fingered her friends as a child??? Ew just typing that felt wrong, wtf Tayler. No wonder you’re so fucked up now. Also, I remember years ago when ask.fm was a thing, someone asked her how far she’d ever gone with a girl and she said she’s only ever kissed a girl. So, she’s lying about having sex with girls as a child? What a creepy psycho
Or it really happened but she was withholding the information, worried how it would look for her.

Wonder how many of those girls, if it really did happen, feel like it wasn't consenual and have trauma from it. Tayler's personality is entitled, manipulative, and narcissistic. It would not surprise me at all that is true.
I genuinely don’t think it’s true. I think it’s another one of those things where she says something she thinks is cool just to seem cool/get attention. When really it’s just dumb and unauthentic. I wouldn’t put it past her to be scummy like that either, but I highly doubt this is true.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

jacquelyn wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 pm i love screencapping the dumb shit she will later delete lmao
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 193fa7.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
jacquelyn wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 pm i love screencapping the dumb shit she will later delete lmao
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 193fa7.jpg

Sex addict who has always stated she hated sex and thinks masturbation is weird then boom suddenly she becomes a stripper and wants us all to believe she’s this bdsm sex addict queen? What? Tayler we’ve SEEEEEEN the tape ffs who are you kidding?

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

now she wants to be a piercing apprentice LOL[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 34f2d1.jpg[/IMG]

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

like you're anything more than a bare minimum mom Tayler, I'll never forget when she threatened to drown her kids in a creek a few years ago, scum. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... cc86ab.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... ed6b9e.jpg[/IMG]

happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Girl took the kids camping two days ago, complained about all through it but is now acting like that’s a regulat activity for them lmao. “I could go on and on” no you fucking couldn’t.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

She’s trying to sell her phone number for $20 lmfao
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

jacquelyn wrote:like you're anything more than a bare minimum mom Tayler, I'll never forget when she threatened to drown her kids in a creek a few years ago, scum. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... cc86ab.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... ed6b9e.jpg[/IMG]

Wasn’t that guy who she was pregnant by the one who took her kids fishing?

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I was just about to bring up Kevin! His ass did way more for her kids than she has. Still breaks my heart remembering that picture she posted of him smiling while reading up on pregnancy only to abort to make room for Seed of Chuckie part 4

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been banging Brian unprotected this whole time just so she can try that again

Nothing gets these rednecks attention like *gasp* DIFFERENT DNA SIBLINGS

Also I never understood why her mom acts like Tayler is anything to be jealous of when she herself isn’t even any of the things Tayler is

Her mom has at least three baby daddies, is on her third marriage and damn sure ain’t skinny after five kids sooooooo

Plus she’s publicly shaming her stepson for smoking weed and he’s running away and trying to kill himself because his dad/her new husband is abusive sooooo
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

jacquelyn wrote:like you're anything more than a bare minimum mom Tayler, I'll never forget when she threatened to drown her kids in a creek a few years ago, scum. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... cc86ab.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... ed6b9e.jpg[/IMG]

This is fucking ridiculous tbh....
Wow just wow!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Everything just has to be about tayler does it. Never about the kids always about herself. Shes such a selfish bitch.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Tayler and the Giant Pancake (Ass) Part 62

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 858fdf.jpg[/IMG]
This is just going to confuse her children and Brian will be led on yet again. Hopefully he goes for Amity and not Tayler. Ugh!
(edit: picture on left got cut off)

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

no wonder Tayler thinks so highly of herself, with her mom hyping her up lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... eab7bc.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5284d6.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”