JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Its so ironic Chris sees Jess' kids more than his own and Drake probably sees his girlfriend kid(s) more than his own. These peoples priorities are totally fucked lmao
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

On her Instagram live Jess said (and was backed up by Janell) that Drake saw the boys 2x a year and that was ‘being generous’ we’ve already got proof he’s seen them over 5 times this year. And it’s only June. I’m not by any stretch of the imagination saying he sees them enough, or has a regular visiting schedule. However I don’t understand why Jess would lie about this. He can still be a shit father and unreliable and flakey and not provide for them yet see them more often than she makes out. Just because she admits he sees them more often than he once did (or realistically maybe he’s always seen them more than she has let on) doesn’t mean we are all going to start thinking he’s the worlds best father. Honestly it reflects worse on her as a liar and makes her come across as bitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I hope Janell is enjoying her crow (kidding). But just this year wasn't he at basketball, Landen's graduation, dance recital (I thought someone said he was there) and fathers day. We also know he had them around Easter and the day of Landen's birthday or around that time. 6 times and its only June. So basically he sees them as often as "never miss time with my kids" Chris sees Tommy and Caden.
Omg deadbeat Drake has seen his kids the same amount of times this year that fantastic father Chris has. I’m crying Image they’ve each seen their kids 6 times in 6 months. Unbelievable

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I dont see why drake doesnt call her out on her shit. Photograph and document everything, upload to some public social media for all her minions to see.

Yes thats a bit on the childish side, but surely two can play at her game??
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Dare we say Drake has grown up more than Jess ever will? I wish he would do another video. Even if its because of his girlfriend a positive influence isn't a bad thing. She stopped filming 2 weekends a month as well. So I do think he at least gets them on Saturdays they don't have something even if just for a few hours. This also could be why Chris is so defensive lately about getting his boys and making jokes about dads that don't see their kids.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I find Jesssss to be insincere at best,in most matters,but esp. when it concerns Drake.Yes he could be a better dad,but don't be insincere,or just downright lie about it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I find Jesssss to be insincere at best,in most matters,but esp. when it concerns Drake.Yes he could be a better dad,but don't be insincere,or just downright lie about it
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

freebeegal wrote:On her Instagram live Jess said (and was backed up by Janell) that Drake saw the boys 2x a year and that was ‘being generous’ we’ve already got proof he’s seen them over 5 times this year. And it’s only June. I’m not by any stretch of the imagination saying he sees them enough, or has a regular visiting schedule. However I don’t understand why Jess would lie about this. He can still be a shit father and unreliable and flakey and not provide for them yet see them more often than she makes out. Just because she admits he sees them more often than he once did (or realistically maybe he’s always seen them more than she has let on) doesn’t mean we are all going to start thinking he’s the worlds best father. Honestly it reflects worse on her as a liar and makes her come across as bitter

Her flabby ass should stop talking so much about him. Like that's so unfair to the kids. They're gonna grow up and see all the shit she's said about their dad online. It's sad honestly for the kids.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

You’ve got to wonder though. How much of their court stuff is based on Messss and her lies. Or at least her bending the truth.
We all know she likes to twist stuff to make her look the victim.

I don’t think Drake is a stellar dad, but he seems to be making an effort and the boys deserve to know their dad.

I also don’t think Messss has any reason to not let them see their dad. Yes, he’s been absent but that’s not enough to just pretend he doesn’t exist.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Honestly I feel like Jessica makes it very hard for drake to see the boys because she is still very bitter, and hurt over the terrible way he treated her. She should have healed from that hurt instead of jumping into another relationship. Although I do think drake should have continued to see them regardless of how much of a pain in the ass Jessica is. It seems like his girlfriend does encourage him to put with Jessica and see his boys, I can respect her for that. Maybe she can relate to Jessica in some ways as being a single mom herself a short time ago. I really really hope Drake keeps it up, I hope he continues to be involved in the kids life, no matter what or who he is with. I think Kyson has the most to gain from a strong relationship with drake.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she's going to Florida. if she doesn't go to Disney I'll be fucking shocked

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Was the trip to Florida already planned before Lila said she wanted to go to Florida??
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Did she say a 1 year old in a 2 year dance class? Isn't Addie 2 and going to be 3?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Now she's saying majority of the summer instead of the whole summer for T & C.
Magicmermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Magicmermaid »

I was just coming on here to say this. Yes, she's 2 and a half
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:54 pm Did she say a 1 year old in a 2 year dance class? Isn't Addie 2 and going to be 3?
Magicmermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Magicmermaid »

I hope she meets up with kkandbabyj. One shitty internet mom meeting up with another shitty internet mom. How perfect
webby wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm she's going to Florida. if she doesn't go to Disney I'll be fucking shocked

Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Magicmermaid wrote:I hope she meets up with kkandbabyj. One shitty internet mom meeting up with another shitty internet mom. How perfect
webby wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm she's going to Florida. if she doesn't go to Disney I'll be fucking shocked

She said they’re going to the West Palm Beach area. She picks the strangest places for them to go. There’s so many other places with more fun things to do. And I’m shocked they aren’t doing Disney. But with 7 kids and 2 adults it would be soooo expensive. Not to mention Disney world is less last minute friendly when it comes to character dining and fast passes.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

We know Drake is a shit dad. Lying just makes Jess look bad and people less likely to believe her when she's telling the truth.

Return to “JesssFam”