Chloe and Beans: Part 7

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Tulip24 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 am Chloe is such a bitch, she is just chomping at the bit to reveal what Becky’s baby is. Remember she alluded to someone being pregnant in her conversation with Pearl, well it didn’t take a genius to figure who she was talking about and that was before Becky actually announced it on her IG. It really is not her place to say anything at all, she needs to keep her big trap shut.
Yes! I forgot about her hinting the pregnancy in advance, too! And she flat out LIED in response, because of COURSE people guessed it was Beckie...who else does Chloe have in her life, aside from her current friend, Ashleigh?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:24 pm Man, if I were Chloe's sister I'd be seriously annoyed at Chloe just deciding to call the unborn baby Lentil (to go with Beans), using the pregnancy as clickbait (the TELLING THE KIDS ABOUT THE BABY vlog), and all around just making it sound like the baby is an exciting extension of the Dunstan's boring family...the hinting at the gender reveal, will RO AND I get a niece or nephew? Will PEARL get to stay the only girl? The seventh grandchild, with all six others being provided by Chloe, did you know? :roll: It's their first baby and should be celebrated as such, not just in relation to narcissistic Chloe. I hope Beckie and her husband decide they'd like their child to stay off social media so it ruins Chloe's dreams of having another farty-legume-nicknamed baby as vlog content.
Wait. What? Chloe has SIX kids?! How did you know?
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I think Chloe's life is just so mundane and boring that she is using her niece/nephew to bring in views.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I started watching Felix's birthday vlog, never finished, but whyyyy can't this family make delicious looking pancakes??? Pancakes are so easy to make vegan and still have them look delicious and golden with fruit or syrup on top...yet the Dunstans serve up thick grey pucks sometimes or limp pale brown splats this time. As a pancake lover I am very offended. :lol:

Also Felix is eating straight, uncooked flour twice during the vlog (the pancake making and then when they make play dough). Gross.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

I'm so disappointed - was really really looking forward to seeing Felix open the same shoes as his brothers got as well as his pack of bonds undies. He didn't get any undies?!?!?!?! What the hell happened?! lol
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

Their clothes with “Thing 1-6” is so horrible. I don’t know if it’s just me ..but there have been those horrible parents (Turpin) who abused their kids in “The house of horrors”. And their poor kids wore the same clothes with a number on.
Maybe she doesn’t know that because she lives in Australia. Also, children are not things lol
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Milelu89 wrote:Their clothes with “Thing 1-6” is so horrible. I don’t know if it’s just me ..but there have been those horrible parents (Turpin) who abused their kids in “The house of horrors”. And their poor kids wore the same clothes with a number on.
Maybe she doesn’t know that because she lives in Australia. Also, children are not things lol
I live in the US and didn't even know about it... I don't think it's a big deal, it's literally from the cat in the hat. A children's book. Anyone who makes it out to be anything else is stretching a bit too far.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:07 am I started watching Felix's birthday vlog, never finished, but whyyyy can't this family make delicious looking pancakes??? Pancakes are so easy to make vegan and still have them look delicious and golden with fruit or syrup on top...yet the Dunstans serve up thick grey pucks sometimes or limp pale brown splats this time. As a pancake lover I am very offended. :lol:

Also Felix is eating straight, uncooked flour twice during the vlog (the pancake making and then when they make play dough). Gross.
It's like they intentionally don't want vegan to look yummy.

Chloe doesn't like oil or fat which could be part of the issue with the pancakes.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

We need title suggestions for a new thread.

Chloe: beds, books and matchy matchy?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Bekkaz wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:15 am We need title suggestions for a new thread.

Chloe: beds, books and matchy matchy?
there's a title thread somewhere
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ah I love when Chloe does a cash grab ad like the Woolies individual soup and seeing the next wave of bewildered people who actually think she cares about the environment or consistency in her viewpoints. In response to someone saying they're a stay at home family who could cook a pumpkin and mix it with Nutelex even Ro gets his bitch on and makes a snide comment about where to find plastic free Nutelex. Chloe takes the martyr angle and goes on a long-winded lecture about how just because they homeschool it doesn't mean they're hoooome and it takes a loooong time to peel and cook pumpkin for soooo many people. (Six kids, ladies and gentlemen!) Such a cow. And what happened with that pressure cooking doodad they were sponsored by?? You'd be able to cook a pumpkin in that in no time. Hot tip: you don't even have to peel and dice it first if you're just going to puree it into soup! Cook it cut in half with the skin on and scoop it out when it's finished. Ah but who am I kidding, it's all about that ad money.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

And not to mention the crippling effect all that plastic has on the environment. This family are so two faced they must be confused all the time in what direction they are headed.

One positive though is at least the kids get something decent, colourful and tasty to eat instead of grey sludge, although it’s probably rationed and they only get 3 tablespoons each :D

And in case nobody here knows, Becky (Chloe’s sister) is having a girl. What a well travelled that baby will be.

Also if Ro can find plastic free Nutelex then surely he can make and freeze some damn soup. What a smart arse.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh Sassy Ro's comment was basically trying to say that since Nutelex comes in plastic it's the same thing... as using 8 plastic containers of soup. I guess that's Dunstan Math, the same way their carbon footprint is smaller than that single woman and her cat Chloe got into it with back in the day.

The commenter that brought up the plastic issue is sticking to her guns and really calm and educated, I'm impressed! Her latest comment is touching on what we all know: that these silly individual soups don't really have anything to do with convenience, but about having been approached and offered money to advertise. Too bad Chloe's fangirls don't have the braincells to comprehend anything that isn't praise of the Dunstans mediocrity.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I think Chloe thinks she’s smart because she used whilst lol.
Tulip24
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tulip24 »

I just got to read Ro’s a-hole remark and we know they read here, so Ro, you are not clever, you are a man who is controlled by his self righteous wife.

Oh and where is the Tefal kitchen whiz bang machine you were sponsored ahem paid to promote. Got tossed out with the many beds :-o
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Another post about how people ask her all the time if all kids are hers. I can't believe it truly happens. They all look the same and have matching clothes. Also thinking Chloe is their big sister.. She is just flattering herself since she doesn't look that young.

As much as I like childish, colourful clothes, I have to say that Evan is starting to look like he's wearing pyjama pants (those blue fish pattern pants).
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ro on his own Instagram, pushing their business, "eco friendly is important! Support our little toy shop and it's recyclable packaging!" ...yet makes snarky comments at the sort of people who would make a point of deliberately choosing eco friendly packaging. They are both such assholes.

What a nice deflection too with the next post about the triplets and some troll comments about wanting to dress Pearl more girly. Such a joke when Chloe goes off about letting kids choose their clothes, gender neutral, etc. because it's such a lie! She provides clothes fit for whatever phase she is in (and yes it's currently giant jumpers and leggings) and Pearl has been crammed into dresses and tights countless times when the boys are dressed for comfort. But sure, Chloe, toddle over to that soapbox as fast as you can so you don't have to try to sound smart "whilst" talking about plastic. :lol:
sunnysunflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunnysunflower »

ShudnaB3 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:10 pm Ro on his own Instagram, pushing their business, "eco friendly is important! Support our little toy shop and it's recyclable packaging!" ...yet makes snarky comments at the sort of people who would make a point of deliberately choosing eco friendly packaging. They are both such assholes.

What a nice deflection too with the next post about the triplets and some troll comments about wanting to dress Pearl more girly. Such a joke when Chloe goes off about letting kids choose their clothes, gender neutral, etc. because it's such a lie! She provides clothes fit for whatever phase she is in (and yes it's currently giant jumpers and leggings) and Pearl has been crammed into dresses and tights countless times when the boys are dressed for comfort. But sure, Chloe, toddle over to that soapbox as fast as you can so you don't have to try to sound smart "whilst" talking about plastic. :lol:
Yes, they are really being snarky. It's childish how they defend themselves.

What do you guys think why Rufus is happy when Felix or Otto are sad? (I just watched the video).
It seems odd since Rufus seems to be a sweet boy.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

That was nice of Chloe to provide us with a visual of how she and Ro probably look while typing their snarky comments on Instagram. So cool, guys. So cool.
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

Rufus is a sweetie. He was probably just in a mood. Sometimes kids say some pretty weird and disturbing stuff. I thought it was hilarious. But when Evan and Otto got off the plane from Tasmania, Rufus rushed over and hugged Otto. He loves his siblings. He probably enjoys upsetting them if they've been fighting, as kids do, and was being overly honest 😂

Return to “Chloe and Beans”