JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Who tf is teaching at this dance studio?! If you pause at any point of any of the dances, there’s no two people doing the same move. Horrible spacing, using opposit arms or dancing off beat. Every. Single. Group. Not one teacher in that entire studio even thinks to go over technique? Pause these groups in practice and have them look at how off all of their positions are from one another? Seriously, even if they aren’t competing, can’t they at least try? Lilias been dancing for 7 years there’s no reason she should still be dancing as poorly as she does. But literally every one at thy studio dances like that regardless of age and experience it seems
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

So Messs got invited to the wedding, didn't go, and is now imposing on their honeymoon ?

Also Lilia said I wanna go to Florida, and Messs said nobody knows we're going to Florida.

First of all you obviously booked florida ages ago and told everyone, second of all you didn't go to her wedding so you're not her friend. Not her best friend like you think. Third of all, why the f do you think its appropriate to crash her honeymoon with 7 kids !
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Won't Keren be on her honeymoon in another country? Aren't they gone for 10 days and Jess was packing. I think maybe the boys didn't know but Lilia did. Or this was planned because its what Lilia wanted - happy birthday to her. She doesn't play favorites at all.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Keren said they were going to the Maldives, so I don’t think Messss is going to see her.

Also my phone lets me type Messss no worries but try typing Kernels name and it has a bitch fit lol.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

Watching the complete dance show I can say none was really amazing but the boys hip hop was horrible the stage was a mess each boy doing one thing
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

sezzajaydee wrote:Also my phone lets me type Messss no worries but try typing Kernels name and it has a bitch fit lol.

Mine too Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Here’s some nightmare fuel for you guys! My treat Image

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Siimplycraziie wrote:
Magicmermaid wrote:I hope she meets up with kkandbabyj. One shitty internet mom meeting up with another shitty internet mom. How perfect
webby wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm she's going to Florida. if she doesn't go to Disney I'll be fucking shocked

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
She said they’re going to the West Palm Beach area. She picks the strangest places for them to go. There’s so many other places with more fun things to do. And I’m shocked they aren’t doing Disney. But with 7 kids and 2 adults it would be soooo expensive. Not to mention Disney world is less last minute friendly when it comes to character dining and fast passes.

West Palm is only 2 1/2 hours from Orlando and 1 1/2 from Miami. Maybe she wants to be in the middle? I went to school in WPB and had an annual pass to Disney. The beaches there are amazing and less crowded than other cities in Florida. There's also a cool water park I guess. The museums there kinda suck compared to bigger cities and the city is full of clubs and homeless people so it's not the most child friendly place...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Of course she’s also taking Mimi with her. She can never deal with her kids alone.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh. My. God.

Landen’s was adorable. Because kids his age are supposed to be all over the place.

When Lilia was tapping and doing ballet, she seemed ok. I think she is more suited to very controlled movements. But I wouldn’t believe she’d been dancing 7 years.

Messss and her part. No words lmfao.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:52 am Oh. My. God.

Landen’s was adorable. Because kids his age are supposed to be all over the place.

When Lilia was tapping and doing ballet, she seemed ok. I think she is more suited to very controlled movements. But I wouldn’t believe she’d been dancing 7 years.

i noticed she edited out the parts where shes clearly a beat or two behind everyone, which were the parts chris posted on his instagram hahaha
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

at 6:27, lilia does what i believe is supposed to be a toe touch.. someone who has been dancing for SEVEN years should be able to do a toe touch. but all of girls look like theyve just thrown themselves into the air, so its literally the studio, not just lilia. how? idk how jessss sees this stuff and goes on to boast about how talented lilia is
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:52 am Oh. My. God.

i noticed she edited out the parts where shes clearly a beat or two behind everyone, which were the parts chris posted on his instagram hahaha

At one stage in his stories she was running into the curtain. I had secondhand embarrassment watching her.
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Good on gabe for getting up and dancing with Lilia. You know, credit where its due. That’ll be an awesome memory for Lilia when she’s older, and it would have been a good bonding exercise for them both. My kids dads don’t even acknowledge their existence, so its lovely seeing a dad doing stuff with their kid.
Do more of that sort of shit with your kid gabe!

sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: #UltraMesss (Part 128)

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

On Stories Jesssss said she “bribed” Addie with lipstick but in the video she’s putting lipstick on her while they’re still at the house. That’s not a bribe, by the time she’s performing she won’t even remember she has lipstick. She just thought Big Baby looked cute with it (she doesn’t btw). Why does she have to lie about everything? Such little things too.

Edit: sorry for the overuse of the word ‘she’, I start writing without knowing what I’m gonna write and end up with shitty sentences, also the fact that english isn’t my first language doesn’t help
sippinmimosas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sippinmimosas »

On another note, Jessica keeps mentioning the kids have been preparing for the recital the whole year. Don’t the twins have just one hip hop dance and then the Mommy and Munchkin? They go to dance class at least once a week, don’t they get bored doing just two dances for a whole year?
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

sippinmimosas wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17 am On Stories Jesssss said she “bribed” Addie with lipstick but in the video she’s putting lipstick on her while they’re still at the house. That’s not a bribe, by the time she’s performing she won’t even remember she has lipstick. She just thought Big Baby looked cute with it (she doesn’t btw). Why does she have to lie about everything? Such little things too.

Edit: sorry for the overuse of the word ‘she’, I start writing without knowing what I’m gonna write and end up with shitty sentences, also the fact that english isn’t my first language doesn’t help Image
Annoys me with how she bribes Addie. Lipsticks, Oreos, etc. The kid is gonna learn that if she refuses to do something then she'll get bribed with something she wants. Jess shouldn't have bribed her, she should have encouraged her, and if the kid doesn't dance, so what? She's 2. It's a big stage. There's always next year. If Jess didn't make such a big deal out of it Addie probably would have gone on and done it.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

sippinmimosas wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:34 am On another note, Jessica keeps mentioning the kids have been preparing for the recital the whole year. Don’t the twins have just one hip hop dance and then the Mommy and Munchkin? They go to dance class at least once a week, don’t they get bored doing just two dances for a whole year?
And the dance mother and son they did not even remember the steps
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Sorry, the whole recital is cringeworthy.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I have to say that any parents on this forum making fun of the kids should be aware that their little angels are most likely mediocre at their hobbies too (they might even really suck). This is clearly a hobby studio not a serious dance school and it's fine that the kids aren't amazing if they're having fun. If Jess can cool it on pressuring them then I think they'll probably have fond memories of doing dance with their mom.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “JesssFam”