BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Just popping in to say that Britney is not “pear shaped,” she has chicken legs and no ass. She’s always carried her weight in her midsection. Personally I wouldn’t be shocked if she’s pregnant, but I do think she’s just chubby right now. You can only eat so much fast food and sugar before it catches up to you. Frank’s gained weight too.

Also Hyundai isn’t giving them a car. I’ve seen some other influencers take these trips before. Basically they lend them the car to drive around on their trip, and they’ll film a video about it and probably make some posts on Instagram. And that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

Wait where’s the update video?! I don’t see any new videos on her channel.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

curvycarrot wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:29 pm Does anyone remember Lucy Eades? Britney reminds me so much of her now. Britney is OBSESSED with the baby phase and being pregnant just like Lucy. Her "older" kids are such an afterthought now.

I would not be shocked at all if Brit was pregnant right now. Just recently Britney passive aggressively posted a screenshot of someone calling her out for continuing to have children while carrying the flawed gene. It was odd since people have been telling her this since before she had Harlow. So why post about it now? Feeling a bit sensitive?

Thumb seems even more ignorant than Britney so I doubt he truly cares as well. If she is not pregnant she probably will be by the end of this year. With or without Thumb, I don't think she will stop having children until Nolan needs a wheelchair.
Lucy had her 7th baby like a week ago!!!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

locobananas wrote:Wait where’s the update video?! I don’t see any new videos on her channel.
She just posted it.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So in other words she jumped the gun and uploaded footage prior to knowing the guys story. He obviously has personal issues and now Britney isnt okay with sharing that
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

She is dramatic as fuck. A restraining order?? I get that it was scary but damn. It's not like this is a common thing...

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

I love how she said she was on her period like 14 times in the newest video. Lmao sure Britt.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

marshmellow wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:31 pm Did anybody else find it lowkey bitchy to not post Ean with his kids on fathers day. He is their Dad afterall.

My husband and his ex are civil and he would never post a mother's day post about her. They have been divorced for 7 years.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

ellie- wrote:I love how she said she was on her period like 14 times in the newest video. Lmao sure Britt.

Hmmm when was it filmed? Didn’t she say she was bloated from being on her period when she was in Florida?

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

MommaOfThree wrote:
ellie- wrote:I love how she said she was on her period like 14 times in the newest video. Lmao sure Britt.

Hmmm when was it filmed? Didn’t she say she was bloated from being on her period when she was in Florida?

She did say it was the day before they left. I just think its a very odd thing to film and comment on, she might be on her period but I don't trust a word she says lol.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

ellie- wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:

She did say it was the day before they left. I just think its a very odd thing to film and comment on, she might be on her period but I don't trust a word she says lol.

I think she is just acting. Normally if you get a cramp in that area people say “ i got a cramp on my ovaries area because of my period but “uterus”? I think she is doing that to say later that she got pregnant not knowing how because she was being careful blah blah blah.

megangold27
Informer
Informer

BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by megangold27 »

Haulnarse wrote:So in other words she jumped the gun and uploaded footage prior to knowing the guys story. He obviously has personal issues and now Britney isnt okay with sharing that Image
She doesn’t want to share it because then she can’t pretend her life is in danger anymore. The guy that followed them or someone in the neighborhood probably had their property vandalized or their car broken into or something of that nature and he took it upon himself to investigate a suspicious car that was stopped for several minutes on his street. Right or wrong, his motives probably weren’t sinister and now Brit and Frank don’t have anything to make themselves sound important or interesting. “IDK guys, should we get a restraining order?!?!” Dumb bitch Image

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Hatethefakeones wrote:
ellie- wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:

I think she is just acting. Normally if you get a cramp in that area people say “ i got a cramp on my ovaries area because of my period but “uterus”? I think she is doing that to say later that she got pregnant not knowing how because she was being careful blah blah blah.

Isn’t she EBF? Do y’all think she got her period back? I know every woman is different but I thought most women don’t have a period while BF

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

This girl needs to learn to speak. Lmao “we’re getting ready for Carrot and Khoa’s wedding”.

kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

She must not be pregnant. I personally don't think she would lie and say it was cramps. Could be wrong though.

But she definitely gained weight then. Not sure why she picked those horrible outfits to wear. Not flattering whatsoever.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I bet frankie is loving all the free shit and sponsored trips. He's comes off so cocky. I just cannot stand him. I've tried to like him in the beginning but I just cant.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

kscha925 wrote:She must not be pregnant. I personally don't think she would lie and say it was cramps. Could be wrong though.

But she definitely gained weight then. Not sure why she picked those horrible outfits to wear. Not flattering whatsoever.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Lol, its not like shes had a good track record of telling the truth!! I don’t believe a word she says.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I just watched her new vlog, and started crying when Nolan was showing the color nail polish he picked out for his toes. It's just so sad to me, how that little boy is going to start getting worse... and his mom doesn't seem to care. When he gets older and understands more, and realized all he's going through... and how selfish of a person his Mom and any man who helps his Mom get pregnant, are... to know what type of painful life lies ahead for Nolan, and risk it happening to another child. He will probably hate her. For risking his siblings being born and facing the same fate. He's a sweet little boy, and he's going to go through so much pain... and his Mom is more interested in her husband and their child together.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Okay so i thought every single one of you was batshit crazy when you were saying shes pregnant and then she announced it. Then i thought you were crazy again when you said they already got married, and i happened to be lurking when someone pulled up their marriage license. I really want to believe shes got an inch of sense left in her and isnt pregnant, but...things are not looking up.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

ims25
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ims25 »

ellie- wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:

In the postpartum video she said her periods don’t come back until around 8 months. Thumbelina is not that old yet. Doesn’t add up to me

Return to “Britneyandbaby”