Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by glowing564 »

It just keeps getting better. I think trunk club secretly hates her.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Morethescarier wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:59 pm
fingusername wrote:Does anyone think AAryn should have been a human f*cking being and told Tara to stay home and be safe with her unborn baby AT HOME? What kind of downright backwards, money grubbing, social climbing bedbug would do something like that to a "friend"?
Yeah any sane normal person would say; listen don’t even worry about coming to the party, I completely understand you can’t come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tara and Adam are both adults. Why was it up to Aaryn to tell her? As much as I think Aaryn is a bad friend wasn't it Tara that tried to steal the show by "going into labor" on the way home so that the baby is coming vlog could go up on probably the only vlog aaryn will have up this week? Everyone compares their numbers and views but how many did Tara have even with her consistency and a husband that manages her social media and also edits for her sometimes before she and Aaryn hung out. How is it ok for Tara to use Aaryn but then aaryn is a shit friend because Tara made a CHOICE to drive 4 hours one way for a 3 year olds party?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

glowing564 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:03 pm It just keeps getting better. I think trunk club secretly hates her.
its like Nordstrom has a closet of grandmas old clothes they slap tags on to get rid of and send to her.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

I thought the black and white off the shoulder top and jean shorts looked cute but everything after that just did not look good on her at all
TwoCuteMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TwoCuteMama »

glowing564 wrote:It just keeps getting better. I think trunk club secretly hates her.
Gosh, Susan if you’re still here under a new screen name.... I hope you are going to email them too bc this racist doesn’t deserve the sponsorship. She looks hideous anyway. With or without their help.

BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

It's Skyla's birthday vlog and it took 17 minutes for her to even feature her in the video! Oh wait, we're supposed to be looking at Ariel.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m not gonna lie her Instagram try on haul made me laugh. She was laughing at her self and having a good time. It made me smile anyway.
aribethy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aribethy »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e21253.jpg[/IMG]

This angle is horrific.

voodoomamajuju19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by voodoomamajuju19 »

Had Airhead in front of me today...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 443149.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:17 pm
fingusername wrote:Does anyone think AAryn should have been a human f*cking being and told Tara to stay home and be safe with her unborn baby AT HOME? What kind of downright backwards, money grubbing, social climbing bedbug would do something like that to a "friend"?
Yeah any sane normal person would say; listen don’t even worry about coming to the party, I completely understand you can’t come!

Tara and Adam are both adults. Why was it up to Aaryn to tell her? As much as I think Aaryn is a bad friend wasn't it Tara that tried to steal the show by "going into labor" on the way home so that the baby is coming vlog could go up on probably the only vlog aaryn will have up this week? Everyone compares their numbers and views but how many did Tara have even with her consistency and a husband that manages her social media and also edits for her sometimes before she and Aaryn hung out. How is it ok for Tara to use Aaryn but then aaryn is a shit friend because Tara made a CHOICE to drive 4 hours one way for a 3 year olds party?

Totally agree. Aaryn has a right to be pissed at tara for faking her labor starting. Their real friendship is starting to show. Even though Liza and Krista are pretty self-absorbed I could not see them shading skyla's party like that. And so many people commented to tara why she would even go that far for a birthday party but of course she can't explain just typical tman. I feel like tara also bought shay and bailey that mermaid swimsuit to upstage the one skyla had.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m not gonna lie her Instagram try on haul made me laugh. She was laughing at her self and having a good time. It made me smile anyway.
Agree. She can be normal sometimes.

And regarding Krista. Not a fan. She is uppity and extremely boring. And let’s be fair, she kind of used Aaryn to learn the ropes of being a YouTuber.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think what Krista said was more directed towards Hilary. Since Hilary is the one that mentioned her by name.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

lilagrace1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:12 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Totally agree. Aaryn has a right to be pissed at tara for faking her labor starting. Their real friendship is starting to show. Even though Liza and Krista are pretty self-absorbed I could not see them shading skyla's party like that. And so many people commented to tara why she would even go that far for a birthday party but of course she can't explain just typical tman. I feel like tara also bought shay and bailey that mermaid swimsuit to upstage the one skyla had.
Yes, the mermaid suits were to thank Airhead for the "Fiesta Wear" lol
sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Tara probably faked her labor to get out of Aaryns ooops I mean skylas horrific and tacky party

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sarahvilmer wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:24 pm Tara probably faked her labor to get out of Aaryns ooops I mean skylas horrific and tacky party

They had already left and were at a hotel.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Oh my... That feeling when you wake up, realize the house is empty except for you and your children and you just can't 'Mother' by yourself...

You just don't know how the past week you just got up and was go, go, go... Ah Duh, you had your Mom and others to do the dirty, boring, non-exciting stuff for you.

I know, I know, I'm not a good negative gossiper, but for Fuk Sake Aaryn get your fat ass out of bed without complaining because you have to fuking Mother... You wanted these kids so take care of them. No one needs to hear your Swipe-Up problems when you should be taking care of your kids!!! You are so pathetic...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

cyatz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cyatz »

jazieg wrote:Oh my... That feeling when you wake up, realize the house is empty except for you and your children and you just can't 'Mother' by yourself...

You just don't know how the past week you just got up and was go, go, go... Ah Duh, you had your Mom and others to do the dirty, boring, non-exciting stuff for you.

I know, I know, I'm not a good negative gossiper, but for Fuk Sake Aaryn get your fat ass out of bed without complaining because you have to fuking Mother... You wanted these kids so take care of them. No one needs to hear your Swipe-Up problems when you should be taking care of your kids!!! You are so pathetic...

Haha I was wondering if her mom was gone.. back to reality and by herself!!

Did you notice how her voice changed once she started talking about those swipe up links...

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

cyatz wrote:
jazieg wrote:Oh my... That feeling when you wake up, realize the house is empty except for you and your children and you just can't 'Mother' by yourself...

Haha I was wondering if her mom was gone.. back to reality and by herself!!

Did you notice how her voice changed once she started talking about those swipe up links...

Haha yeah a of a sudden she sounded bright and awake and definitely not the tired yawning mess she was 30 seconds prior.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

Ok I just broke down and watched that birthday extravaganza vlog. All those useless decorations and treats she had to spend a thousand dollars on and my question is... WHERE THE HELL IS THE FOOD!! Cheese and crackers, vegies and dip?!? I saw one little basket of quarter cut sub sandwiches!! You spend all that money on garbage and you didn't even feed the people real food!! Where's the chicken, potato salad, rigatoni anything to feed the kids that isn't sugar?!? I don't know how it works other places but where I'm from if your having a party that's not just kids having cake and ice cream YOU FEED THE PEOPLE!! Even for the relativity small size of the party I'd still would have been cooking the day before or at least grilling hamburgers and hot dogs. I never saw anyone even near the grill. Those guys were drinking and again I saw no one eating!! I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I find it weird that they don't have real food. Shay's party was the same way. They had those tamales but nothing else to go with them. Alright that's all, sorry rant over lol. :fit:
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

mssqueen233 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Ohara wrote:I loved the decor! Got some ideas for my little ones birthday! Gonna be family only but still fun to plan and decorate.

Gonna watch what’s her faces vlog... Krista, that’s her name. Find her boring but you guys have peaked my interest lol

I think they’re all in competition with each other. Krista May be looking to spice things up to get more hits on her channel. Who knows, she seems like a sweetie, but who knows who she’s referring to. I’ll comment later!
You know what my biggest question is. What in the world is she going to do with all of these leftover trays decorations from year to year she buys all new stuff so where is all of the other stuff going in a landfill or keeping it. She's very wasteful and doesn't use anything from one year to the next.Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

She’s just stupid I would be selling them on Poshmark or Mercari she’s has the money right can’t she hire someone to post her shit and try to get some money back same with the girls clothes what they n earth happen to the north face winter clothes... oh that’s right there probably in the garage with the rest of the junk she buys...

I know she is literally the most wasteful person ever. She has a true shopping and action and it's out of control and it's probably wreaking havoc on their finances.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”