BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by smom12 »

If anyone here believes anything that comes out of her mouth, I got a bridge to sell you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:I just watched her new vlog, and started crying when Nolan was showing the color nail polish he picked out for his toes. It's just so sad to me, how that little boy is going to start getting worse... and his mom doesn't seem to care. When he gets older and understands more, and realized all he's going through... and how selfish of a person his Mom and any man who helps his Mom get pregnant, are... to know what type of painful life lies ahead for Nolan, and risk it happening to another child. He will probably hate her. For risking his siblings being born and facing the same fate. He's a sweet little boy, and he's going to go through so much pain... and his Mom is more interested in her husband and their child together.
What’s even more sad is that shes not even trying to give him a memorable life, the only trip he’s been on is a sponsored one. The next ones looks like it’s sponsored as well, how pathetic is it that she can’t even plan her own trip with her own money.

i hAvE sO mAnY fUn tHiNgS pLaNnEd fOr tHe kEdz tHiS sUmMeR...

More like someone else has some thing fun planned for the kids, they’re almost a month into summer break and it doesn’t even look like they’re started their “summer activities”. Their trip to DR wasn’t even that great like what did they even do...stay in a resort and swim/dance on a beach?

I wanna know wtf she’s gonna do when he’s an actual teenager and she can’t just give him a popsicle or stick him on an iPad to shut him up.

Ket52
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ket52 »

Is that a rock and play in the background of her latest thumbnail? I’m in Canada but I know those are recalled in the states, everyone here has stopped using them too obviously. Does she still use it?!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit left like ten month old Harlow in one sleeping She was sitting up by then could have flipped it. Brit doesn't care. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she still uses one she has no common sense. Let alone worrying about a baby having positional asphyxiation from their necks being bent in those stupid things.
jburchfield2015
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jburchfield2015 »

ims25 wrote:
ellie- wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:
Hmmm when was it filmed? Didn’t she say she was bloated from being on her period when she was in Florida?

She did say it was the day before they left. I just think its a very odd thing to film and comment on, she might be on her period but I don't trust a word she says lol.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
In the postpartum video she said her periods don’t come back until around 8 months. Thumbelina is not that old yet. Doesn’t add up to me

Stopping night nursing can cause you to get your period back sooner. She might have her period back because Scar is sleeping through the night. Which means she might not have been careful because she normal doesn't get her period till 8months postpartum. Didn't all her other kids wake during the night until after they were one year old or sometime around there.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope she's not stupid enough to believe she can't get pregnant while breastfeeding.
myway7891
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by myway7891 »

marshmellow wrote:Did anybody else find it lowkey bitchy to not post Ean with his kids on fathers day. He is their Dad afterall.
honestly it’s probably a court order. even how she said “the children’s father” she probably isn’t allowed to speak of him/post about him on her social media anymore. i know earlier she said she they didn’t go to court BUT i feel like that has changed. she can’t break court orders without possibly losing her kids.

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

Scarlett is pitching a fit in the latest video because Britney put her in a recalled nap and play....just kidding but seriously Brit Brit? Don't you know those things are dangerous? We know you read here, throw that thing out.
laushea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laushea »

I too thought it was weird the way she specifically said "cramp in my uterus" when she was outside with Carlo. Also... when they were all getting their nails painted all I could think about is how the polish doesn't dry that fast and the kids are running around tripping and touching stuff, there's prolly nail polish streaks all over that room lol?? I don't see any chance they all sat there and let it dry before moving.

When they were at the mall getting fREenk a shirt, I feel like the kids were kind of low key out of control, and anyone working in that store/shopping was probably majorly cringing watching them run around and argue + Hallway have a mental breakdown any time her hand wasn't being held.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

myway7891 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:08 am
marshmellow wrote:Did anybody else find it lowkey bitchy to not post Ean with his kids on fathers day. He is their Dad afterall.
honestly it’s probably a court order. even how she said “the children’s father” she probably isn’t allowed to speak of him/post about him on her social media anymore. i know earlier she said she they didn’t go to court BUT i feel like that has changed. she can’t break court orders without possibly losing her kids.

Ean is a private guy; he has no social media presence and always seemed uncomfortable with Britney's you tube career. My guess is the LAST thing he would want is Britney posting about him on her instagram. One good thing about their break-up is that Ean can spend Father's Day with his children without Britney filming and posting everything!!
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by freshbalsam »

The way Britney says “they’re not coming, it’s not my weekend” all disappointed in front of her kids was sad. Of course then they’re going to be like “aww! I wanted to go”. She could’ve said it’s just for a wedding, you’ll have fun here.

I get lots of argument vibes from their latest blog. How B tells Frank “make sure it’s assembled correctly” with Scarlets jumper. Or talking about the mall and she says “I hate the mall” and he immediately goes, “I love it. The malls fine”.

She says this is her second cycle?? Scarlet is only 4 months old? She’s been BF this whole time too. Like someone else mention, she said she doesn’t even start her cycle until like 8 months.

Wonder how Harlow went from running wild in public and needing a leash to screaming if an adult isn’t holding her hand.

Last edited by freshbalsam on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Did anyone see franks sweaty back in Tiffany beastons vlog so gross

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

1. Where are the tacky ass popsicle holders?
2. She just lets Harlow smear her hands all over the windows and then complains about it. Why not say something to her? She always talks about how unruly she is but never bothers parenting her.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

In Tiffany Beaston’s vlog around 8:30, she pans around the room to everyone slow dancing. They’re all making googly eyes at each other and then there’s Brit and frenk who have their arms around each other but are just looking around the room in opposite directions. SO awkward. Just goes to show you can’t believe everything you see on social media. They’re still strangers to each other

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:In Tiffany Beaston’s vlog around 8:30, she pans around the room to everyone slow dancing. They’re all making googly eyes at each other and then there’s Brit and frenk who have their arms around each other but are just looking around the room in opposite directions. SO awkward. Just goes to show you can’t believe everything you see on social media. They’re still strangers to each other

I just went to see lol so awkward!!

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I don't like commenting in extreme detail on people's bodies but wouldn't she have gained weight in a coupe other areas like her face, upper arms, hips, thighs etc? I'm not pear shaped so I'm not an expert. I'd hope she's not dumb enough to have another kid but the cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ims25
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ims25 »

dazzled wrote:1. Where are the tacky ass popsicle holders?
2. She just lets Harlow smear her hands all over the windows and then complains about it. Why not say something to her? She always talks about how unruly she is but never bothers parenting her.
That’s too much work. It’s easier to label her a problem child, and let the cleaners take care of the windows

kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

luci417 wrote:I don't like commenting in extreme detail on people's bodies but wouldn't she have gained weight in a coupe other areas like her face, upper arms, hips, thighs etc? I'm not pear shaped so I'm not an expert. I'd hope she's not dumb enough to have another kid but the cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.
I did notice she seemed to gain weight in her back as well. She has rolls or something back there now. But it is weird her face and arms look the same.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she had any sort of muscle tone I think she'd carry her weight better. She's not huge if she was more active she'd carry it better even if she stayed the same weight.

The amount of photo editing then acting in the vlogs like can bounce back after the fourth baby, not work out or even stay active and live on take-out and 500 calorie coffees. Most people realize how fake "real life" is for most YouTubers but most of her fans are young and think this is what 20 something mom with kids life will be like.

To me her tummy is very much post fourth baby destroyed tummy muscles. Yet toning can help but the pregnancy comments are worse when you're toned everywhere else but your stomach is still destroyed. Isn't pregnancy grand. lol
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

Damn. I’ve never seen frank look worse than he does in this video clip on ig throwing the ball at Nolan.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 60eec6.jpg[/IMG]
He looks like Gollum. Yeesh
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 8996bb.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Britneyandbaby”