KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

94BTS94
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Sad to see there are mostly pictures of people with king j. There are a few of Sutton but absolutely none of anybody with Landon...
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f5d1e7.jpg[/IMG]
Here I can totally see what everyone is saying about her boobs Imageand I can also see what Khoa is seeing ImageImagecough cough Corihna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

coralscott12 wrote:
Sorn wrote:Curious if the box was damaged too. If not it was likely shipped damaged..
Products from China are known to have a very high defect rate.

Any company or buyer knows this and must pay huge attention to quality, otherwise you risk sending out a ton of damaged products and getting a bunch of bad reviews on amazon. You either check the items all yourself or hire a Chinese inspector to go to the warehouse and inspect the items for you before they get dropshipped. In fact it's such a big issue that when buying large orders , there is often a certain percentage paid up front so the manufacturer can produce the items, but the rest paid on delivery. There may be a stipulation written into the contract or agreement that if over a certain number of defects is found, they will either replace the items or cancel the order all together. This is an important step in logistics and Keren likely has zero clue.

Makes me very curious to see if there are more defects people share. Wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully keen wouldn't be dumb enough to ship them to people.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
In the photos the box is completely crushed which makes me think maybe there should’ve been a fragile sticker on it atleast

Definitely not necessary for a plastic water bottle. It should have just been packaged better. It’s not fragile lol.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Hatethefakeones wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 pm
squishygirl wrote:I don't know if anyone's commented on this yet. on one of Keren's latest Instagram stories she saying how the new Taylor Swift song is about her... OMG it is NOT about you AT ALL. It's about gay rights!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
You can tell she didn’t hear the song ImageImageshe is an idiot

Haha I came to say the same thing. Kernal, unless you are secretly in love with your bff Taylor I don't think it applies to you. Not everything is about you!
GureenBooberries
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GureenBooberries »

Looks like someone else had defects on their bottle too. This was on that post with the mangled box/broken bottle top.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5d9bd7.jpg[/IMG]

staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

butfirstcafe wrote:
GureenBooberries wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 9b5b09.jpg[/IMG]

YTMD is now Kernel Swanson’s closet

Sooo they look SO similar. If I am going to wear two dresses at my wedding, I’d be sure they were completely different styles. What a waste :/. I’m getting married soon and Our venue is overlooking the rainforest (destination wedding) & I’m feeling pretty damn good about the fact that our wedding will look 1,000 times better and my fiancé and I don’t make anywhere close to what they do. :) I feel bad because they really could have made this wedding special if they had taken the time to plan it properly. I think everyone here can agree it’s disappointing because they could have proved this thread wrong and created something gorgeous. It’s sad to see y’all were right all along. :/

Where are you getting married? Currently, debating on a destination wedding myself! I would only get married at a hotel if it is a destination wedding. So many beautiful places in Florida and they choose that? Lame.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

This may have been mentioned already but it’s interesting they got engaged just a few months after what I’m assuming was a break up. I also think it’s pretty clear Kerens rush to have children was in reality her way of keeping Khoa and not the lies they spew now. I also hate that they celebrate being together over 10 years and being high school sweethearts when these comments say otherwise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Herosmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herosmomma »

strawberryLemonade wrote:Wait... she has 2 maid of honours?.... Nvm just saw one is matron and one is maid of honour.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Maid of honor and matron of honor are the same thing. Maid of honor means the woman is unmarried and matron of honor means the woman in married. Same position just different title based on marital status

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

GureenBooberries wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:16 am Looks like someone else had defects on their bottle too. This was on that post with the mangled box/broken bottle top.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5d9bd7.jpg

The black marks on the bag is probably from the water bottle rubbing off when it got hot inside the box. Those bottles will do that if they sweat.
playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

msclaire wrote:
homegirljenn wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:52 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mirrored cause it's the forward facing camera/selfie mode
I said this too but if you do a selfie your thumb on your left hand would be facing the right side of the photo not the right like theirs. They're most definitely on the wrong hands which makes it hilarious.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Exactly. The mirror effect from the front camera doesn't change your anatomy. They are on her right hand.
So the iPhone camera takes front facing pics as you would see it in the mirror, but flips the picture after it’s taken so that it’s the image as an observer would see it and not a mirror image. However, apps like Snapchat and Instagram don’t flip the final image, so that’s why it appears as a mirror image. In conclusion, their rings are on their left hands. I think its more confusing as the observer rather than the person taking the picture. Trust me, I was confused while typing this, but it makes more sense if you actually try it for yourself, so I recommend doing that. Image
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

StreetTacosTalking wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6f4737.jpg[/IMG]

Seriously? She cried about this?

gahhh that ring takes up half her finger. So freaking gaudy and ugly

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

skippy1931 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 pm for someone with money I have never seen 3 horrible shitty quality rings. She coulnd't be bothered to get them cleaned before the wedding? the quality the clarity suck they look like shitty kay trashy low quality rings
I'm really hating the trend of these huge ugly ass pear cut engagement rings, especially with tiny skinny bands. They look like knuckle dusters and I wouldn't blame the boys future fiances if they declined her rings for something that didn't look like it came out of a gumball machine.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

That ring is ugly. I really like the trend of having a gemstone center stone with diamonds around it. They have some gorgeous ones with pink morganite.

Crymeariver13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crymeariver13 »

This looks so depressing 🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blysse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blysse »

Crymeariver13 wrote:This looks so depressing Image
They look like they are going to a funeral of a friend who passed away too young not newlyweds heading out on their honeymoon...

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
GureenBooberries wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:16 am Looks like someone else had defects on their bottle too. This was on that post with the mangled box/broken bottle top.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5d9bd7.jpg

The black marks on the bag is probably from the water bottle rubbing off when it got hot inside the box. Those bottles will do that if they sweat.
That feels super healthy. If the dye can come off from sweat, think about the chemicals going into the water when it’s hot Image

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

she has no bond with those kids, she doesn’t get any love from them (not surprised with how often she leaves them) but when you see OkBaby and their kids, there is so much love from the kids to their parents..

How can she leave them again?! My kid went with us on our honeymoon
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 4d73d0.jpg[/IMG] lol what is up with her face? she looks high and he can barely get himself to look like he’s happy with her

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

94BTS94 wrote:she has no bond with those kids, she doesn’t get any love from them (not surprised with how often she leaves them) but when you see OkBaby and their kids, there is so much love from the kids to their parents..

How can she leave them again?! My kid went with us on our honeymoon
If they didn’t leave them so damn much, I’d say go ahead and have a kid-free honeymoon! But their whole life is kid-free. My heart breaks for all 3 of them.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I know Jackson is incredibly annoying but I really do feel bad for him. His parents don’t properly teach him right from wrong and the poor kid is growing up doing whatever he wants. He has no idea what he’s doing is rude or mean because nobody tells him so!!! I really hope that when he reaches Kindergarden he has some wonderful teachers that will be able to set him up for success since his parents (or his nanny) never did.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”