landonsmommy wrote:
staceyla wrote:
ytmdlover27 wrote:
You guys are goooooooood! FBI has NOTHING on y’all
Or too invested... Creepy!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Lol calm down Khoa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't get why anytime someone disagrees or think things are taken too far, that just HAS to mean it's the YouTuber with a fake account. Cause looking at their house payments is totally normal. Okay. Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

staceyla wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 pm
ytmdlover27 wrote:
Redcar2019 wrote:Soooo remember when Keren said that they paid off their mortgage...well she failed to realize that paid off mortgages are public record in Florida and not only has she not paid it off but she actually is delinquent on 2018's property taxes

Well the State of Florida published that they hadn’t paid their taxes in the newspaper so guess they are creepy too. It’s all public documents that took me as long to find as it took you to type that comment. In most cases it would be useless information but when you don’t pay your taxes and lie about your house people get curious and decide to look it up.
staceyla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyla »

Redcar2019 wrote:
ytmdlover27 wrote:

Well the State of Florida published that they hadn’t paid their taxes in the newspaper so guess they are creepy too. It’s all public documents that took me as long to find as it took you to type that comment. In most cases it would be useless information but when you don’t pay your taxes and lie about your house people get curious and decide to look it up.
Yeah, people that are too invested. Of course the state if Florida would care. That makes complete sense. They should be the ones that are invested.

strippedtiger
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by strippedtiger »

lalatedada wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... e09690.jpg[/IMG] did anyone catch khoa wearing the LV slides in kernels latest insta? I can’t find the shoes on the actual LV site and only could pull them up on a random website for over $1k— does anyone know if these shoes have been released yet, if they’re fake or what??

I dunno if someone answered but they are called MULE HONOLULU and they are 690€ at the official french website or 950$ at the usa one.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5de426.jpg[/IMG]

나의 SM-G950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Can someone explain to me what house this is? (i'm not being creepy lol this is from google maps and i cropped out the address)
This is the house listed in that link the above person sent... it's under "owner address" but that's not their house. Their house is however listed under "location address". Does anyone know what the other one is then? I'm just confused lol

(edited bc i'm a dumbass and forgot the image)
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

sjla6993 wrote:Can someone explain to me what house this is? (i'm not being creepy lol this is from google maps and i cropped out the address)
This is the house listed in that link the above person sent... it's under "owner address" but that's not their house. Their house is however listed under "location address". Does anyone know what the other one is then? I'm just confused lol

That looks like their house after the apartment and before they moved into the they’re in now. They probably rent it out?

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Delrey__ wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:14 pm
sjla6993 wrote:Can someone explain to me what house this is? (i'm not being creepy lol this is from google maps and i cropped out the address)

That looks like their house after the apartment and before they moved into the they’re in now. They probably rent it out?

The one Creepy The clown showed up in the backyard in?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Redcar2019 wrote:
ytmdlover27 wrote:

Exactly! They’ve been bragging about their house being “paid off” and “not having any bills” for months! So, if they weren’t so arrogant about it, people wouldn’t give it a second thought.

Perfect example!

I get what you’re saying, StaceyLA, but they’re in the pubic eye, so ppl are going to be interested. Especially, if they’re making ridiculous claims that are easy to disprove. I’d say I feel a little bad for them, but then I remember Keren ripping off her fans, and Khoa making fun of ppl on Twitter. Nope, don’t feel bad. Esp, since they can easily make that pmt. Who knows, maybe seeing it here will remind them it’s past due, and they’ll avoid a lien. Image Loser bitches save the day once again! Image

Btw, I need to upload part 2 of that rant. Let me know if y’all are interested! Image
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:

The one Creepy The clown showed up in the backyard in?
Yesss, the one they were in when ok first visited also

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Since kk have had "sTaLkErS" and khoa calling everyone aka loser bitches creepy, people have just been repeating it for everything.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

staceyla wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:
staceyla wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:48 pm Or too invested... Creepy!

Yeah, people that are too invested. Of course the state if Florida would care. That makes complete sense. They should be the ones that are invested.

If you weren’t invested in their life too you wouldn’t be on a forum talking about them. I don’t really care that you think me taking a few minutes out of my day when I was bored to look that up is me being too invested. A lot of people disagree and are glad I shared that information because they were over Kerens bragging (and like rottiemama said K&K probably should be grateful for the reminder if they really did forget).
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

My guess would be this is listed as "owner address" because that's where KK, the owners, lived when they bought their current house. Like the address they used to fill in all their paperwork during the process of buying the house.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

ALittleStitious wrote:

My guess would be this is listed as "owner address" because that's where KK, the owners, lived when they bought their current house. Like the address they used to fill in all their paperwork during the process of buying the house.
Bingo!!!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

staceyla wrote:
landonsmommy wrote:
staceyla wrote:Or too invested... Creepy!

Lol calm down Khoa.

I don't get why anytime someone disagrees or think things are taken too far, that just HAS to mean it's the YouTuber with a fake account. Cause looking at their house payments is totally normal. Okay. Image

It’s a joke because Khoa loves to use “creepy” I don’t genuinely think you are Khoa. Image

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

That is the house KK Used to rent. The address still can be found under their name because those things always stay on the internet.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Why do people think they still have a mortgage? You pay property taxes regardless of if you have a mortgage or not. My guess is they missed the bill and it will magically be paid next week when Keren reads this here. I do think that they are rolling in the cash as much as they express. But they need to be careful. There is a Youtuber who just posted a video about how they foreclosed on their home. The Youtube money was rolling in and then it slowed down big time. They have nearly 3x the subscribers as KK. Why Keren and Khoa think it couldn't happen to them is beyond me.

News flash Keren, people aren't going to be watching you when you're 40.
Your "side businesses" won't be supporting you either. When people no longer watch you, they also won't be buying your $35 water bottles.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Classie wrote:Why do people think they still have a mortgage? You pay property taxes regardless of if you have a mortgage or not. My guess is they missed the bill and it will magically be paid next week when Keren reads this here. I do think that they are rolling in the cash as much as they express. But they need to be careful. There is a Youtuber who just posted a video about how they foreclosed on their home. The Youtube money was rolling in and then it slowed down big time. They have nearly 3x the subscribers as KK. Why Keren and Khoa think it couldn't happen to them is beyond me.

Your "side businesses" won't be supporting you either. When people no longer watch you, they also won't be buying your $35 water bottles.
Apparently there is a document number that gets posted when you pay off your mortgage. They don’t have one on the tax site. So the theory is it isn’t paid off. I don’t think there is enough info though to determine that though. There is a brokerage firm listed so it does still appear they have a mortgage since their is no document number listed. By Florida law there is supposed to be a number posted when paid off.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Classie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:57 am Why do people think they still have a mortgage? You pay property taxes regardless of if you have a mortgage or not. My guess is they missed the bill and it will magically be paid next week when Keren reads this here. I do think that they are rolling in the cash as much as they express. But they need to be careful. There is a Youtuber who just posted a video about how they foreclosed on their home. The Youtube money was rolling in and then it slowed down big time. They have nearly 3x the subscribers as KK. Why Keren and Khoa think it couldn't happen to them is beyond me.

On the tax thing there is a lender. If it was paid off I would think it would have not had that. On a property my family owns its just owners, on home that has a mortage still (although its because I pay taxes/insurance through them) the company is listed.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Are they really going to Doha Qatar for their honeymoon? Who does that? Lol
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

They have to fly there and then probably a small charter plane to the Maldives. Since it’s an island
SouthernBella wrote:Are they really going to Doha Qatar for their honeymoon? Who does that? Lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”