Informer

Re: GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

4x4 year olds wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:44 am
monkey_crazy wrote:From today's vlog.

Esme's drawing of Typerv. Quite telling if you ask me. Image
Oh boy, that’s is hilarious. Looks like a penis head ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, if the drawing is supposed to be of Tyson, shouldn't we be concerned that she drew what appears to be a penis? I don't want to go there, but why at her age would she associated a penis with her dad? unless of course..........
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know I said it before, but this picture really shows it. The gut on this kid 6 worrying. She already has genetics against her.
So much wrong with this picture. Who has their kid climbing around in sandals? Maybe they're hoping she'll slip and break something like Hazy Bingham. And those jeans are at least a size too small.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 899ae5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f1dc3b.jpg[/IMG]

(Reposting pic from monkey crazy)

This is gross. Taking a picture while the heavy shows her mouth full of chips. I’d say teach her some manners but she was probably encouraged to do this.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Night lady wrote:Another house tour vlog. She says we have only seen 1 house tour vlog but I remember at least 2, now 3.
Another confirmation they read here.
Ashley takes the tour into the "guest bedroom" but says, laughing like a hyena, let's show them Tyson's room. Then he laughs like a buffoon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How conceited does someone have to be to think people really give a rats ass about your damn house and y’all vlog it yet again? Boring. Who really gives a fuck what your house looks like? For the KADs wanting to see it, y’all are the ones who need to get a life. If y’all are so consumed with some strange family on the internet, their children, and what their house looks like, y’all must have some lonely, boring lives.

To all the little fan girls, y’all need to read a book and pay more attention in school instead of making lame ass so called “edits” to strange little girls pictures on the internet. Talk about creepy as fuck. Maybe nobody has told y’all yet but that is very strange and so wrong on so many levels. So is having a supposed grown ass man talk to y’all. Whether it’s in private messages, video chats, lie feeds, responding to your posts with heart and kissing emojis, whatever it is, it’s wrong. Please get some help if y’all think that this is right. It’s obvious that y’all are dying for attention and unfortunately he knows exactly what he’s doing by giving it to y’all. As I said, please stay in school. Y’all won’t find a supposed man like Fatcrack and trust me, that will be a blessing. Most men work to support their own family and don’t rely on their children to do it. Most men don’t sleep in every day while a #notarealnanny raises their children. No man I know eats shit food every single day and has his children do the same. Most men want to eat and be healthy and they pass that on down to their children. They don’t want their children to become overweight. Not one single man I know goes on play dates with their wife and children or on a girls vacation. No man I know would hang around a group of women when there is a group of other men to hang around with. No man I know would exploit their children day after day to sick, perverted bastards doing Hod knows what to their child’s pictures. No man I know would put himself in the position he does by communicating with underage little girls. Trust me when I say the things Buttback Fatcrack does is not done out of love or concern for his wife or children or because he wants to interact with their followers. It’s done because he is a lazy, selfish, controlling, sick prick. He is the one that needs to get help not us so called haters. Hopefully one day when all of you little fan girls grow up, y’all see the things he does is not what y’all think it is, far from it.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I know I said it before, but this picture really shows it. The gut on this kid 6 worrying. She already has genetics against her.
So much wrong with this picture. Who has their kid climbing around in sandals? Maybe they're hoping she'll slip and break something like Hazy Bingham. And those jeans are at least a size too small.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 899ae5.jpg[/IMG]

This may have been said already, I can’t remember, but look at her stomach hanging over her pants already at 4 1/2 years old. How sad. One of these days these girls will be so angry at their parents for giving them such a shitty childhood, including their diet. They, the so called parents, are responsible for this. I’ve said it before, I think Fatcrack is doing it deliberately so they won’t have any friends. He wants to be their one and only “friend” and the most important person in their lives, ever. That won’t always be the case but he is trying his hardest.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, and the heavies really need their "luscious locks" trimmed.
What is the fascination with long hair on little girls among vloggers?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

4x4 year olds wrote:

Hmmm, I typed c o c k head, are we not allowed to type that word here?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote:

Cock

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GQS| Gardner Manor: Full of Mishaps and Death Traps| Part 56

4x4 year olds wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

penis

Sorry, was just testing. You can’t type c o c k Image

Last edited by 4x4 year olds on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GA Peach70 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I know I said it before, but this picture really shows it. The gut on this kid 6 worrying. She already has genetics against her.

This may have been said already, I can’t remember, but look at her stomach hanging over her pants already at 4 1/2 years old. How sad. One of these days these girls will be so angry at their parents for giving them such a shitty childhood, including their diet. They, the so called parents, are responsible for this. I’ve said it before, I think Fatcrack is doing it deliberately so they won’t have any friends. He wants to be their one and only “friend” and the most important person in their lives, ever. That won’t always be the case but he is trying his hardest.

And having a gut at that age is so concerning. Abdominal fat is the worst. They're setting those girls up for cancer, fatty liver disease, and diabetes.
But "whatever is easiest".... Tyson certainly won't be around to see them suffer. He will be long gone from a stroke or heart attack.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ImageImage She isn’t wrong. Kids are very honest. He not only looks like a dick, he is one. Image

Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

No one I know constantly proclaims how much they love their family. It's just assumed. If someone I know did say that all the time, I would wonder why.

About sending the girls to school next year. Some people here think Tyson will never give up control enough to do that. I agree it will be a test for him---he'll be torn between keeping control and doing what is easiest (because those kids cannot be easy to have around and we never see the parents enjoy them). I predict doing what is easiest will win out. Unless the prospect of taking them to school and picking them up is too daunting for him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

GA Peach70 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:23 am
So much wrong with this picture. Who has their kid climbing around in sandals? Maybe they're hoping she'll slip and break something like Hazy Bingham. And those jeans are at least a size too small.

Also to add to that the fact the fatter the heavies get the more anger they will have toward the littles even if their stomach pokes out.
Snarky is as snarky does!
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Morning Glory wrote:No one I know constantly proclaims how much they love their family. It's just assumed. If someone I know did say that all the time, I would wonder why.

About sending the girls to school next year. Some people here think Tyson will never give up control enough to do that. I agree it will be a test for him---he'll be torn between keeping control and doing what is easiest (because those kids cannot be easy to have around and we never see the parents enjoy them). I predict doing what is easiest will win out. Unless the prospect of taking them to school and picking them up is too daunting for him. Image Image Image
Sister wife wannabe will be there to get them up and out of the house so the f*ckwad parents can sleep until noon, slather on 100 pounds of seneshit maybe pick them up from school do a 5000 calorie after school snack and then go to Cookerman for dinner before winding them up and complaining they don't go to bed. Repeat ad nauseum

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

One of the other little pictures Trash says 'What's that, a Band-Aid?" It actually did look like a Band-Aid. Guessing poor Indie drew that one. Kids draw what is on their minds, makes sense.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they will homeschool and have #notarealnanny be their “teacher.” I’m not sure what the homeschool laws are in Utah so maybe they would be able to get away with it. I know some states are more stricter than others. If they do homeschool then they could still take them on a few free trips, enough for some lame ass vlogging material, and Fatcrack will still have control on who they talk to and what they do. They will still be able to vlog them doing their school work so Fatcrack and whore clown won’t have to get a “rill” jobs. Also that way nobody will know how far behind and how delayed they really are.

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Looks like Utah is pretty relaxed compared to other states.

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Haulnarse wrote:Lols

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 3a2195.jpg[/IMG]
Why am I not surprised? Explains a lot, actually ImageImage

frenchiegirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchiegirl »

OldCountry wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:19 am One hour ago Bison's IG. Photo of all of them on a 'mountain top', the picture is from yesterday. Bison says "Where will adventure take us today?" What adventure? He thinks they have been on an adventure. Where ever they have gone they are sitting, no body movements needed on their part for their 'adventures'. Except lifting a fork and huge glasses of soda to their faces.
Mimicking the bucket list family actually. So pathetic.
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

IG story...scaring Sam. This is so ridiculous and immature. My wish is one of these assholes punches her in the face when she does this crap.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”