BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

kscha925
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by kscha925 »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Idk but I feel like something is wrong with Harlow. She was this hyper little girl running around and now she looks so lost and sad ALL the time even when she is told to smile she makes this sad face. If I saw my kid like this I would be worry. You can see the big difference when something is wrong with a kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Harlow is acting out. Kids her age can be bad, but almost every vlog Harlow is getting into some kind of trouble or seeking attention.

I think she's lacking the attention the most and not dealing with it well. Hopefully they get control of her or else they are in for some trouble. She seems to get away with a lot.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

simplyoutspoken
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by simplyoutspoken »

Harlow makes me so sad. She is literally screaming for love and attention. And how Brit put her outside to eat a popsicle by herself... breaks my heart. Even if she had other kids out there (don’t watch her anymore so idk if molar or aria where there), Harlow is standing right outside the door eating her pop sickle. Clearly wanting to be loved on. Why not take the golden child and sit outside while the kids eat and talk to them. Since she’s gotten with frunk her parenting has gone soooo far downhill.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

simplyoutspoken wrote:Harlow makes me so sad. She is literally screaming for love and attention. And how Brit put her outside to eat a popsicle by herself... breaks my heart. Even if she had other kids out there (don’t watch her anymore so idk if molar or aria where there), Harlow is standing right outside the door eating her pop sickle. Clearly wanting to be loved on. Why not take the golden child and sit outside while the kids eat and talk to them. Since she’s gotten with frunk her parenting has gone soooo far downhill.

I know, I just want to go hug my own kids after some of these vlogs. I really hope Ean is devoted and caring with them on weekends. They need love from somewhere, poor little ones.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

honeybear wrote:Britney said she couldn't hang the jolly jumper from most of the doorways because only a few had "crown moulding"....... I knew what she meant but damn this girl is seriously DUMB. You mean a door frame brit brit?

Seriously tho she really seems like she's missing a few lightbulbs upstairs. She is not very bright and that's me saying it nicely.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
I think it depends on where you live. Where I grew up we called it “door frames”. Once I moved across states I realized they called it “doorways”.

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

TellAll wrote:
honeybear wrote:Britney said she couldn't hang the jolly jumper from most of the doorways because only a few had "crown moulding"....... I knew what she meant but damn this girl is seriously DUMB. You mean a door frame brit brit?

Seriously tho she really seems like she's missing a few lightbulbs upstairs. She is not very bright and that's me saying it nicely.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
I think it depends on where you live. Where I grew up we called it “door frames”. Once I moved across states I realized they called it “doorways”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_molding

I guess it depends on what it looks like but Brit probably wasn't wrong. She's trying to sound "fancy" I think.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

Semi-OT i guess, but your period CAN come back while exclusively bfing. Mine came back when my firstborn was less than 3 months old, and it was the same way with my third. I never got it between my second and third, because they are only 13 months apart. Based on that my period would have come around the 4 month mark, but i was already pregnant by then. So its possible that shes telling the truth, its also possible that shes a lying piece of shit and shes pregnant, or maybe she's just insecure about her pp gut and shes trying to cover it up...poorly.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Hatethefakeones wrote:Idk but I feel like something is wrong with Harlow. She was this hyper little girl running around and now she looks so lost and sad ALL the time even when she is told to smile she makes this sad face. If I saw my kid like this I would be worry. You can see the big difference when something is wrong with a kid

She is afraid. Maybe they are constantly yelling at her.
Her mother talks about her like a villain on social midea, imagine how she talks about her with her around?
The changes say mental abuse to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

blehhh wrote:

She is afraid. Maybe they are constantly yelling at her.
Her mother talks about her like a villain on social midea, imagine how she talks about her with her around?
The changes say mental abuse to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Imagine a 2 year old receiving a combination of constantly getting scolded, no hugs/kisses, no stimulation, going from being the center of attention to an afterthought, having 3 different homes in her short life, being ripped away from her real dad then a stranger she knew as daddy all up on her then completely ignoring her for the new baby is gonna mess with her little head.

Britney can say her kids are “perfectly happy and not affected” by all the changes they’ve gone through this past year and a half but we all know that’s a crock of shit. I mean Nolan is repeating pre-k for the 3rd year in a row because he’s behind BECAUSE OF HER.

I can already see how happy she’s gonna be once Harlow is in school and it’s just her and her little family.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Watching SixBlindKids and yeah their house wasn't safe for their disabled children so they modified the house. Hint hint Brit. Spend money improving the life of your disabled child with things that will actually help him not Target crap.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When is Nolan's birthday? Is Nolan 5 before September 1?
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

DoodleBop2 wrote:When is Nolan's birthday? Is Nolan 5 before September 1?
IIRC he had an August birthday

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

DoodleBop2 wrote:When is Nolan's birthday? Is Nolan 5 before September 1?
I think his birthday is on August 4th or 9th.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If he'll be one of the youngest 5-year-olds I can see why it may be helpful to hold him back with his disability if he'll be in a gen ed classroom. That may have been recommended by the school social worker.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:If he'll be one of the youngest 5-year-olds I can see why it may be helpful to hold him back with his disability if he'll be in a gen ed classroom. That may have been recommended by the school social worker.
I completely understand that but I don’t think that’s why he’s behind. He’s behind because he comes home from school and gets an iPad shoved in his face. Britney doesn’t sit down to actually read to him, sit down just them two to go over homework or play educational games. He’s also not receiving any speech therapy or any PT, she takes him to a regular checkup and calls it PT to pretend for YT.

I bet if everything I mentioned above was being done he would be starting kindergarten this year.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:13 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:If he'll be one of the youngest 5-year-olds I can see why it may be helpful to hold him back with his disability if he'll be in a gen ed classroom. That may have been recommended by the school social worker.
I completely understand that but I don’t think that’s why he’s behind. He’s behind because he comes home from school and gets an iPad shoved in his face. Britney doesn’t sit down to actually read to him, sit down just them two to go over homework or play educational games. He’s also not receiving any speech therapy or any PT, she takes him to a regular checkup and calls it PT to pretend for YT.

I bet if everything I mentioned above was being done he would be starting kindergarten this year.
True. Hell if she advocated for her kid he could start K with enough supports. Like starting K in a K-2 Life skills class or a mixed life skills gen ed class or with a 1 on 1 in gen ed. There are options. Imagine if she put as much effort into that as monitoring comments on her social media.

It's possible she's doing all of this but I have a feeling she's not or she'd be expecting praise online for doing it.

It's mind-boggling that people have access to services and don't use them. Here my children are entitled to 1 hour of speech therapy through the school board a month so 15 minutes a week.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Is it Britney or the Duchenne's causing Nolan's delays. I don't know. But the poor kid seems so far behind intellectually and in his speech. And I noticed in B's insta story where Frank is throwing a big ball with Nolan that his calves are enlarging and he has started to walk on his tiptoes. This fucking disease. It is relentless.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

olemama wrote:Is it Britney or the Duchenne's causing Nolan's delays. I don't know. But the poor kid seems so far behind intellectually and in his speech. And I noticed in B's insta story where Frank is throwing a big ball with Nolan that his calves are enlarging and he has started to walk on his tiptoes. This fucking disease. It is relentless.
Exactly!! That got me so mad that he was on the stairs and he threw the ball at him like do they not care that his leg muscles are weakening and he could easily topple over and bust his head on that hard ass floor? He’s not even my kid and that’s the first thing I noticed. But Britney has such a fucking hard on to prove to her 12 year old followers that Frunk is such a wOnDeRfUl sTePdAd like “see he plays with him, see the kedz love him, he loves the kedz...seee!”

They both clearly don’t care his illness and I don’t need to see anything to know that Britney isn’t doing a damn thing to make shit easier for him.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

The saddest part about the way they treat Harlow is it’s the only thing she knows. She was too small to have memories of Britney being a decent mom. She has been the problem child her entire life.

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

I just saw her story with the baby in the jumper and thought I'd mention that they now say those are awful for proper development. It can affect hips because of the way their legs are spread. It's much much better to stuck to tummy time especially with Scarlett being so young still. With MD already a problems for her kids, she really needs to be safer with this kind of stuff.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Poor Nolan's speech is terrible considering he's turning five in August. I work with children ages 3 - 6 daily and some of the 3-year-olds have the same or even better speech than him. If Harlow doesn't make considerable progress within the next half year, I'm feeling gloomy for her speech, too.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”