Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by vandelynn »

Only about 3,600 subscribers between T-Man and Airhole. I don't like Tara either but I hope her sub #'s skyrocket past Airholes bc of the birth vlog!! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Liza has been talking about going diary free so that’s where Aaryn came up with this shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I know she said that it’s Nick that wants 4, but she clearly wants 4 too. You can’t make someone do something they don’t want to. And she loves all the attention being pregnant gets her.
I feel like maybe she felt super lonely as a kid. And now she wants a huge family to make up for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who says that Airhole isn't consistent??? Well she actually is very consistent......of NOT uploading vlogs!! ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 016dc5.jpg[/IMG]

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 551de0.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't know why she didn't just do a vlog of a baby clothing haul. Sit down videos are probably the easiest to film and edit. Then she would have a vlog up and still took it easy.

Am I the only one that laughed thinking of her picking up the trash? Nick is my hero, lol
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Adhbrh91 wrote:There’s something wrong with that kid. She’s always grunting and is only happy when she’s eating. An 18 month old should be able to communicate in other ways besides grunting and other things should spark joy in her besides food. She seems like an angry child.
vandelynn wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:27 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Why can't she talk to a doctor about Adeline's eczema? Nope gotta try every thing she reads. As much as allergy tests are a pain why wouldn't you want to get to the bottom of it? I feel so had for that girl. Did you hear her grunt when she was trying to move or get Aaryns attention? It was on ig stories when she was talking about the thank you cards.
That's all she does is grunt. It's very strange to me but then I remembered when Airlard used to feed her that all you would here is Adeline slurping and grunting. She is the only baby I've heard make that much noise. She sounds like a caveman! Lol

I believe she is unhappy. Can't blame her. Someone asked if she was worried about Skyla and the new baby she said no but was really worried about Adeline bc she "attacks the whole house" she put a good size scratch on Skylas face. When Airlard said she scratched Skyla I didn't except something as big as that. It's sad bc the only joy she seems to have is eating. Shit imagine having Airhole as a mom?? I would be mad too lol

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

vandelynn wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 am Who says that Airhole isn't consistent??? Well she actually is very consistent......of NOT uploading vlogs!! ImageImageImage

She’s such a sloth. Tara is at the hospital and still managed to get a vlog up today. Meanwhile, Aaryn is still recovering from a kids party that was DAYS ago. She will never be able to handle four kids. She won’t be able to handle 3. Her life is about to be flipped upside down. 2 is cake compared to what she’s about to experience.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tara depends on that income, Aaryn doesn't. I do believe Nick is the one making the money even if she says otherwise.

She said she didn't do this in a haul video for YouTube because she has sit down videos coming up. Adeline's 18 month and pregnancy. Adeline's 18 month is probably why she had to diagnose her with something to talk about.
thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Wtf is she doing with her life?! A massive bag of new baby girl clothes when she already has two girls?!? She’s insane!
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

Her taste in clothing is so tacky. Am I the only one that hates characters on kids clothing? I get it if you’re going to Disney World, but on a 4th of July dress....puke. Let’s be real Skyla and Adeline are the same damn size. I would totally take advantage of them being the same size and share clothes! Does a 3 year old really need 6 new pairs of jean shorts? I don’t think I’ve ever owned 6 pairs of Jean shorts. The more kids I have, the more I realize the amount of shit I don’t need. At least she knows she’s ridiculous when it comes to shopping. My husband would literally cut me off if I shopped as much as she does. I also would rather spend my money on things that matter, rather than a $100 napmat that’s goes to DAYCARE (let’s be real, no real preschool starts in June)
Chataya88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chataya88 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Tara depends on that income, Aaryn doesn't. I do believe Nick is the one making the money even if she says otherwise.

She said she didn't do this in a haul video for YouTube because she has sit down videos coming up. Adeline's 18 month and pregnancy. Adeline's 18 month is probably why she had to diagnose her with something to talk about.
I’ll bet the doctor told her that Adeline is too heavy at her 18 month check-up, and that’s reason she’s suddenly being put on a diet. It’s eczema guys!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I have a feeling Jessica Simpson is going to be her new brand like free people is. I was surprised that she only bought 1 outfit for Reese and it was a haul of clothes for the other ones. I have kids close in age and I understand just buying 1 wardrobe of quality clothes (jean shorts) and letting it last through hand me downs.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

That’s exactly what happened but she will never admit that. She will lie about her weight in the vlog. I’m sure of it. She has to be pushing 30+ pounds. My little one who’s just a few weeks younger than her is 25 lbs and still has a little bit of that cute, chunky baby look. Poor Adeline just looks like an overweight little boy.
Chataya88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:48 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:Tara depends on that income, Aaryn doesn't. I do believe Nick is the one making the money even if she says otherwise.

I’ll bet the doctor told her that Adeline is too heavy at her 18 month check-up, and that’s reason she’s suddenly being put on a diet. It’s eczema guys!

Alasola
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alasola »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:21 am Tara depends on that income, Aaryn doesn't. I do believe Nick is the one making the money even if she says otherwise.

Yeah you can definitely tell that Tara depends on the money and therefore is very consistent with uploading 3 times a week. Also with Adam going back to school and his obsession with views and all that. Aaryn doesn't "have" to upload that frequently I think because Nick is pulling in their biggest income
shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

Lookin good Aaron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hscheer10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hscheer10 »

thewhisper wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:08 am
vandelynn wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 am Who says that Airhole isn't consistent??? Well she actually is very consistent......of NOT uploading vlogs!! ImageImageImage

She’s such a sloth. Tara is at the hospital and still managed to get a vlog up today. Meanwhile, Aaryn is still recovering from a kids party that was DAYS ago. She will never be able to handle four kids. She won’t be able to handle 3. Her life is about to be flipped upside down. 2 is cake compared to what she’s about to experience.
Not to defend aaryn but Adam can edit Tara's vlogs and I think he does it often. He's jobless now so why not? Nick works hard AND takes care of the girls when he gets home. aaryn doens't have the luxury of a stay at home dad.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

hscheer10 wrote:
thewhisper wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:08 am

Not to defend aaryn but Adam can edit Tara's vlogs and I think he does it often. He's jobless now so why not? Nick works hard AND takes care of the girls when he gets home. aaryn doens't have the luxury of a stay at home dad.
She has the luxury of literally everything else (babysitters, daycare, house cleaners, photographer, mobile dog groomer, mechanic who comes to her home, personal travel agent) though so I think she’s going to be fine lol.

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

rave272 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:
girlandboymom wrote:I don't think Krista is as uppity as some of you think. I just think she has class and doesn't want to look like a fool like these other materialistic self-absorbed moms. But I can see why that can come off as boring. She isn't about the dramatics. I absolutely believe she was referring to Aaryn (particularly) plus Tara and Liza. Hillary is of no consequence to her. Hillary is just a dirty big mouth. Krista learned who the Big Brother celebrity that didn't defend her to Pelican Beak was pretty quickly.

Also, you could tell Krista was annoyed that the Babymoon was all about IG pics and stories and blogging rather than friendships and just having fun. Why Krista even went on that while on her TTC journey is beyond me. A trip with that self-obsessed group sounds like a nightmare to me too. I would've also hid out in the room a bit and taken off early.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Agreed! She was most certainly talking about Airlard bc of her comment about "the friends you used to always see me with are no longer friends" She never once hung out with Hillary. After Florida I believe she realized what assholes they were. There was one particular clip where they were ordering room service and Tara was getting really snippy with Krista when asking what she wanted bc she was ready to order. I remember thinking wow!! Tara had no right talking to anyone like that.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s weird that Caitlyn Neier and krista are friends but Caitlyn follows Hillary maybe I’m just looking too far into this

Nope. Caitlyn is as fake as them all. She is just trying to catch up in subscribers and views. She is dead boring though.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Mammaj42
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammaj42 »

T-man only needs 3500 more subscribers to surpass Aryan. After she posts her dramatic (you know she will MAKE it dramatic) vlog up then I bet she surpasses Aryan.

I agree about the clothes she picks out- she has no taste, but she has no taste in anything. Car, furniture, clothes, nothing....

Return to “Aaryn Williams”