BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

TellAll
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by TellAll »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
webby wrote:The Ram Fam's son I think began using a wheelchair part time at age 5. Sarah has been bringing Brandon to therapy since the diagnosis at 1 1/2 years old. they are both 25 but there is a day and night difference.

I j looked at her Instagram and look who's following her! HI BRITNEY
I dug on YouTube and found her channel before she had 150 subscribers, there is no way Britney found her on her own. I hope seeing how Sarah talks about Brandon's journey makes Britney shit herself
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... c951e6.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Britney doesn’t care, she knows exactly what’s gonna happen to Nolan yet she refuses to do anything for him. She thinks someones gonna magically find the cure for DMD and boom he’s gonna be Imagecured. She thinks that he’s gonna be the one in a million that won’t need a feeding tube, ventilator, can still walk, will live to 100.

It’s one thing to have hope for that while still treating the disease like the mom from RamFam but this hoe bag does NOTHING. All she does is sit there and record that damn baby all day long while her kids just exist in the shadows.
She uploaded a picture on her instastory a week or so ago. It was an email from MDA. The email said that there has been a drug that recently got passed that helps children 2 years and older with MD. I’m not educated on the medication or what the effects are but maybe this is the “miracle drug” Brit has been hoping for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Some of these family vloggers are weird as fuck. They're obsessed with their kids having blonde hair and blue eyes. It's ridiculous.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

TellAll wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 am

She uploaded a picture on her instastory a week or so ago. It was an email from MDA. The email said that there has been a drug that recently got passed that helps children 2 years and older with MD. I’m not educated on the medication or what the effects are but maybe this is the “miracle drug” Brit has been hoping for

The FDA approved deflazacort for children younger than 5 which means that more insurance companies may cover the cost. Deflazacort is a corticosteroid and corticosteroids seem to be the only drug therapy which helps Duchenne kids stay ambulatory longer. But it's not a miracle cure. And I think Nolan was on deflazacort for a while. I don't know if he still takes it.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

flightlessbird wrote:Remember when Britney said Alyssa talked her into online dating? Alyssa's relationship also ended and she wasn't looking for another one, but she got on tinder anyway. Wtf? If you're not looking for a relationship why do you get on a dating app?
Hoes will be hoes
MamaBearx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaBearx3 »

You guys, I just peeped this in another video & she looks like she’s got a bun in the oven.. ImageImage

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

MamaBearx3 wrote:You guys, I just peeped this in another video & she looks like she’s got a bun in the oven.. ImageImage

You’re late to the party. We talked about this for days on end and finally just moved away from it, lol

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

TellAll wrote:
MamaBearx3 wrote:You guys, I just peeped this in another video & she looks like she’s got a bun in the oven.. ImageImage

You’re late to the party. We talked about this for days on end and finally just moved away from it, lol

Well let a girl be late to the partyImage
MamaBearx3
Amateur
Amateur

I am, oops lol.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

What is she packing for? Are they going on another trip?

Luna Lovegood
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna Lovegood »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:16 am
LordoftheSnark wrote:
sicklequeen wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:20 am

Like her mother would care..nope, that is the result of Brittany following the trend of the Montessori bed, which encourages toddlers to be more independent and help their general development. She only did it to bee cool thoughI - don't remember if it was another sponsored thing - not because she gives a crap about her children's well being.
She wasted $180 on the Montessori bed, so I doubt it was sponsored. Seems like a lot for something I could go to the hardware store and $50 on wood, screws, and a cheap drill and make. I think the Montessori beds look terrible even without Britney's lack of parenting, but I feel like Harlow's bed represents how Britney wants Harlow to basically magically become an adult and do none of the work to get there.
Exactly! I’ve seen cuter versions of this bed on Pinterest that Britney could’ve done but she literally chose the cheapest looking version of it. It’s obvious she chose this to make life easier for HERSELF...there’s no bed to make, Harlow can get in/out by herself, she can roam around the room all morning without falling of the bed til they wake up and feel like letting her out..Harlow is literally the family dog.

Also Scarlett doesn’t sleep in there with Harlow yet but I cannot wait to see how that will go. I can see Harlow waking the golden child up early & Frunk demanding she have her own room. There’s gonna be so much tension once Scarlett starts walking and she falls/cries and Harlow getting blamed and yelled at.

Instead of buying an aesthetically pleasing bed for the sake of following a trend, she should have looked for beds that help reduce the problems and pains caused by MD. Though only Nolan is affected, Harlow and Aria are carriers and might have related complications as well. I remember her saying in her break up video that the kids would always come first, sure jan.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Why the fuck is this child always covered in bruises? I have a VERY energetic 4 year old boy that jumps off anything and EVERYTHING & he’s barely ever gotten bruises. Harlow always has bruises on her damn face near her eye, I can’t imagine what Ean thinks when he’s picking her up every 2 weeks finding fresh bruises on her face.

It’s so obvious this poor child is neglected and left to fend for herself all day long, she literally looks like a feral child. The only time I’ve seen her dressed up with her hair brushed was when they went to Punta Cana. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7cf5c8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... ba32fe.jpg[/IMG]

SURE JAN!
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

olemama wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:49 am
TellAll wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 am

The FDA approved deflazacort for children younger than 5 which means that more insurance companies may cover the cost. Deflazacort is a corticosteroid and corticosteroids seem to be the only drug therapy which helps Duchenne kids stay ambulatory longer. But it's not a miracle cure. And I think Nolan was on deflazacort for a while. I don't know if he still takes it.
Deflazacort is a wonderful drug in that it can greatly improve the lives of children with DMD by giving them more good years of childhood. However, it does have side effects (like any other drug) that can cause issues. Deflazacort is an immunosuppressant anti-inflammatory that works similarly to some rheumatoid arthritis drugs, in that when given, the body can more easily develop infections and experience more steroid side effects. If Britney were to want to use this medication with Nolan (which would be an excellent idea in conjunction with pt and ot), Nolan would most likely benefit from being homeschooled or having a tutor come in to work with him as going to school would expose him to a ton of germs. Britney would also have to be extra careful when traveling with Nolan to not pick up germs, and Nolan would be unable to have grapefruit juice and have to most likely limit most citrus fruits. Deflazacort also usually ends up costing about $200 a month out of pocket for patients (that's probably what Britney spends on coffee a month) and while that would not be too difficult for Britney, Frank, and Ean to pay, it would be an inconvenience for her. If Nolan were my kid, I would definitely seek out this drug, and Nolan would have been in PT and OT since the time of diagnosis and I would be trying to do as many little trips as I could and doing at least one big international trip a year, I personally would be willing to chip in and sponsor a little bit for Nolan to experience Italy or a wildlife safari, and I'm sure companies would love to help a little boy fulfill his dreams, BUT BRITNEY DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE BUT BRITNEY. UGH.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Why the fuck is this child always covered in bruises? I have a VERY energetic 4 year old boy that jumps off anything and EVERYTHING & he’s barely ever gotten bruises. Harlow always has bruises on her damn face near her eye, I can’t imagine what Ean thinks when he’s picking her up every 2 weeks finding fresh bruises on her face.

It’s so obvious this poor child is neglected and left to fend for herself all day long, she literally looks like a feral child. The only time I’ve seen her dressed up with her hair brushed was when they went to Punta Cana. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7cf5c8.jpg[/IMG]

SURE JAN!
Bumped heads? Nolan is taller than her, did he ram his head downwards into her eye? Sounds more like she fell after being unsupervised. I have never seen a child with so many black eyes/bruising on the face.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Why the fuck is this child always covered in bruises? I have a VERY energetic 4 year old boy that jumps off anything and EVERYTHING & he’s barely ever gotten bruises. Harlow always has bruises on her damn face near her eye, I can’t imagine what Ean thinks when he’s picking her up every 2 weeks finding fresh bruises on her face.

SURE JAN!
She even looks dead behind the eyes
kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

Babbs18 wrote:

SURE JAN!
She even looks dead behind the eyes
Yeah...she reminds me of one of my nieces a lot. Let's just say her mom isn't the most nurturing person in the world. She many of the same attention seeking behaviors and is unable to just go play by herself.

It will be interesting to see if Harlow grows out of it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

MamaBearx3
Amateur
Amateur

If she can’t keep her eyes on her toddler now, what is she going to do when Scarlett is a toddler or (if she is pregnant) two toddlers?
Especially if Nolan needs more attention around then...yikes.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Nolan should be on the meds. He should be in Speech, OT & PT [and maybe even hydro therapy]. If any child needs modified-furniture for independence it's him.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

IWhere are they going now?? I just saw her Instagram saying she’s packing again

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Wobbledewobble wrote:IWhere are they going now?? I just saw her Instagram saying she’s packing again

Another sponsored trip...
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Something bothers me so much about Harlow always being bruised. She looks off to me. Pale, dark circles under her eyes, constant bruising and now all the sudden she is fearful of public places and needs to be held. Something is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”