2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by honeybear »

I'm so sad she got this dog. Guaranteed it won't last long and that already breaks my heart. Pets are family, and forever, not fun Instagram accessories.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Why are people arguing in her IG comments that you can't find pure bred dogs in shelters? Are people still this dumb? Do they know what happens with breeders? And the thing of "all dogs need homes". When you BUY a dog from a breeder that just gives them more money to breed more. If people didn't feed into that, they wouldn't keep breeding them.
This dog was probably roughly $600 and hasn't even been spayed, unlike how dogs are if you adopt from a shelter or rescue (they HAVE to be fixed before adoption). I'm sure she'll get rid of it when she finds out that she just doesn't have the time or space for it. I hope she gets her fixed before she tosses her outside and she gets pregnant.
She can't get her guinea pigs fixed but she goes and buys a dog who will ultimately need vet care in the future. Makes a lot of sense!

Anyway, this pisses me off. Vanessa pisses me off. Off my soap box now...
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

It’s cute to be woken up by a puppy right now because it’s new. But just like a baby, that shit gets old. Remember how she couldn’t function with the kids as newborns? ..still can’t function without kc or Nona actually. Soon the puppy will be just as neglected as her kids.

Remember that time she left Charlie in his room for naptime then after 2 HOURS of hearing him moving around up there NOT sleeping til the last 10 minutes or so was like, oh he pooped maybe that’s why he didn’t take his nap. But she didn’t bother to go check on him that whole time. That’s how she treats the kids when kc is not around! She just puts them to bed to get them out of her hair.

She’s going to be up to her elbows in poop. Lily is going to be promoted to pooper scooper, I can see it now. She’s such a good helper! Like the time she changed Charlie’s diaper because Vanessa wouldn’t.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Why the eff does Charlie have a pacifier in his mouth?! I thought they took it away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ButterflyB wrote:Why the eff does Charlie have a pacifier in his mouth?! I thought they took it away?

She never took it away, she just lies and says he “only uses it to sleep”, which is clearly a crock of shit. Vanessa doesn’t take it away because god forbid Charlie interrupt her much needed sleep after a long day of not doing anything.

Vanessa would rather potty train a puppy than her own damn kid who’s been in pull-ups pretending to potty train for over a year already.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

looks like she got the first cute puppy she came across and didn't do ANY research.
pyrenees are huge active dogs that need good daily exercise, are bred to guard (so have fun with them barking), are hard to train/stubborn, shed like crazy.
can they make good family dogs? yes, but not with lazy people like vanessa.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

I just feel bad for Benny, even with a new dog I treat both of my pups the same. Someone rescue Benny 😭😭
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2011WaysToAvoidMyKids | 2011Teenagemom | Part 51

Unread post by RottieMama »

Just like everyone else, I am absolutely blown away this dumb bitch bought another pet, let alone a LARGE breed dog!!! Does she even know wtf she just got herself into? I guarantee she did about as much research on Great Pyrenees, as she did before getting her damn Guinea Pigs. ZERO!! But, Britney has a big “family” dog, so of course V had to get a “family” dog to go with her new house!

Raising large breed dogs, is H A R D! You can’t just throw them in a tiny cage while you waddle your fat ass around Home Goods every morning. They need exercise, attention, consistency, TRAINING, daily grooming, socialization-all things Vanessa knows nothing about! Seriously, this bish can’t even fix her damn mullet, why would she get a dog with high maintenance grooming needs.

Puppies are fun! They’re small, cute, lovable...but, eventually, they grow up! Who’s going to take care of her 110lb dog when she wants to drive down to Charlotte for the weekend? Who’s going to shave the dog down every summer bc it’s too hot for their long coat? How is she going to handle it when the dog starts accidentally knocking over the kids bc she’s 4x’s their size? Who’s going to clean up after the dog? This isn’t another Benny. Or a 30lb dog...this is a 110lb beast. I know, I have 2 125lb Rottweilers. They are A LOT of work! It’s taken me years to train them, but, I don’t have kids, so I have the time! Vanessa does not! Well, maybe she does bc she’ll use any excuse to not raise her kids.

The second I think, “wow, she really can’t get any worse, can she?” She posts a picture of another damn animal she BOUGHT! That’s the other issue, it’s not like she has all these pets bc she’s rescuing them from bad situations, she’s literally gone out and bought every single animal in that house! Adopt? Why adopt, when you can buy your perfect, little, IG-worthy white dog! Ugh, I cant fcking stand her!

Btw, no reputable breeder that gives a damn about their pups, would have sold her that dog. So, that tells you where she got it. I give her, uhh, about 9-12 months before she teases about something “terrible” happening to Lily or Charlie. She’ll come up with some sob story about the dog “biting” one of the kids, and she just HAD to give the dog away. She’ll play the whole, “I’m such a great mom, my kids always come first” bullshit! Sure they do! It’s pieces of shit like Vanessa why we have overcrowding in our animal shelters.

At least it’s not another neglected kid....yet!
princesseggbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesseggbert »

A big dog to keep up with the Morrow's. Bets on what she copies next?

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princesseggbert wrote:A big dog to keep up with the Morrow's. Bets on what she copies next?

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk
I mean what else is there lol she’s literally done it all except leave David. She’ll never leave David and she’ll never be able to catch a man with how beat up she looks and her lack of hygiene.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 7eabfd.jpg[/IMG]

As if we didn’t know Scabs reads here. Literally everything that’s been discussed here. Bitch go take care of your kids ass worry about that.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Bahahahaha someone's ears were ringing! Check your spell check before you do an angry, defensive rant, V!

Also, you can say you know what you are doing until you are blue in the face but actions speak louder than words

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Hi scabnessa!!

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Oh and she also said she will be making a sit down video all about Zoe. Lmao we will probably see that in 3 months or more like never!!!

sTaY aT HoMe MoM // YOuTUbEr

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

How does she still have stans support every dumb decision she makes when she responds like that on her IG?

No we don’t support you getting an 8th pet because you were planning on giving away your 2 cats last year because David’s job is UNPREDICTABLE and you almost got stationed in Japan where you COULD take your cats but you just didn’t want to bother with the paperwork! Your cats are obviously not being well looked after since they are obese, Benny is neglected (as well as the cats) and you can tell by how much they destroyed the townhouse! Kc was out with the kids and you were out shopping at home goods everyday and no one was home. Like when they all lived in the garage, you’d just stop by to feed them! You were just recently thinking about giving away 3/4 of your guinea pigs because they were not getting along and then decide to bring in a large breed puppy dog when you are incapable of even taking care of your own children!

Everything is peachy right now because kc is there to watch the kids and keep you company while David is at work. David is there to give you the attention you so desperately need but kc is leaving soon and David can deploy or get stationed somewhere else in the very near future. Then the countdown will be on for your next mental breakdown. Nona will have to move in to watch your kids..again. The in laws will have to pay for another au pair...again. And the pets will be least of anyone’s problems although they will be a HUGE problem.

Have fun maintaining that house for resell in 2-4 years!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

I really wish she would vlog more purely so we could see more of the shit show. I mean all know it's going on behind the scenes but I just want to watch her poorly edited, basically raw footage.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

funny how we haven't seen ANY pics of Benny with the new dog when he's supposedly getting more attention and showing the new dog the ropes.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:How does she still have stans support every dumb decision she makes when she responds like that on her IG?

No we don’t support you getting an 8th pet because you were planning on giving away your 2 cats last year because David’s job is UNPREDICTABLE and you almost got stationed in Japan where you COULD take your cats but you just didn’t want to bother with the paperwork! Your cats are obviously not being well looked after since they are obese, Benny is neglected (as well as the cats) and you can tell by how much they destroyed the townhouse! Kc was out with the kids and you were out shopping at home goods everyday and no one was home. Like when they all lived in the garage, you’d just stop by to feed them! You were just recently thinking about giving away 3/4 of your guinea pigs because they were not getting along and then decide to bring in a large breed puppy dog when you are incapable of even taking care of your own children!

Everything is peachy right now because kc is there to watch the kids and keep you company while David is at work. David is there to give you the attention you so desperately need but kc is leaving soon and David can deploy or get stationed somewhere else in the very near future. Then the countdown will be on for your next mental breakdown. Nona will have to move in to watch your kids..again. The in laws will have to pay for another au pair...again. And the pets will be least of anyone’s problems although they will be a HUGE problem.

Have fun maintaining that house for resell in 2-4 years!
No wonder her family hates her, this bitch would rather get a new dog that is gonna take up a lot of her time then dedicate that same time to the kids she’s been ignoring since birth.

She can’t even handle a tiny low maintenance dog like Benny but yea she’s gonna do soOo amazing with this huge active dog. I can’t wait till the fall/winter when she decorates her house with her shitty Rae Dump & she shatters it all. I do LOVE when she goes on these rants tho because she literally contradicts herself in every way and exposes that she reads here.

Since you clearly read here Vanessa: ImageImagehow bout you potty train your damn kid instead of potty training a fucking dog you didn’t needImageImagekeep the Hot Mess Express going bcz I’m here for every bit of it.

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

She should just address this forum since she basically talked verbatim about what we've been discussing. She won't though, she's probably worried her fans will see through her bullshit.

I just wish she would get her shit together FIRST before she brings any more lives into the mix. That's not being a "stupid" person, that's just being CONCERNED about her animal hoarding.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jacquelyn wrote:funny how we haven't seen ANY pics of Benny with the new dog when he's supposedly getting more attention and showing the new dog the ropes.

“Showing him the ropes” lol yea ok...I can picture Benny:

•”here’s your food dish, eventually she’ll come out of her cave and feed you but make sure Cat & Cat don’t eat your food because then you won’t have anything to eat”

•”here we have the cage where you’ll be spending the majority of your day in”

•”also we have the laundry room she’ll also stick you in from time to time when you’re in the way”

•”over there’s the backyard you’ll never run around in”

Return to “2011teenagemom”