Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Bonnie walking outside to see her kids and having no idea where they are. She doesn’t even know where her 3 year old is. Is she just assuming the older kids will take care of him and that they will all be safe?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ba1006 wrote:It's so sad to not let your excited dog jump up on you for some affection. Obviously you can't let that happen with total strangers but this is her family. Bonnie actually calls it rude. I feel sorry for Lady.
Also that dog weighs as most 10 lbs. It’s not like 150 lb lab (or even my 30 lb mutt) that could knock someone over. Yes, dogs should be taught not to jump but not as big a deal when they’re tiny. She’s still learning.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

angelfire89 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:01 pm
ba1006 wrote:It's so sad to not let your excited dog jump up on you for some affection. Obviously you can't let that happen with total strangers but this is her family. Bonnie actually calls it rude. I feel sorry for Lady.
Also that dog weighs as most 10 lbs. It’s not like 150 lb lab (or even my 30 lb mutt) that could knock someone over. Yes, dogs should be taught not to jump but not as big a deal when they’re tiny. She’s still learning.
Honestly, its because she's still learning that I think its great Bonnie didn't allow her to jump. Consistency is KEY in dog training, and size doesn't matter, if she isn't to jump up in greeting then she isn't to jump up. Im a dog LOVER, however I don't want dogs jumping on me even if theyre small. She might not be able to knock anyone over but her nails could definitely snag some clothing or scratch legs and jumping just isn't a good way for her to learn to greet people, even her family.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I miss <a href="https://twitter.com/Jaclynhill?ref_src= ... lynhill</a> I know how it feels to literally be put in bed because of comments. I hope she is doing ok.</p>&mdash; Bonnie Hoellein (@BonnieHoellein) <a href=" 21, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So I didn't know anything about the Jaclyn Hill controversey so I did a search on it. Check out this article and see if it don't sound a lot like Bollie: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainmen ... rama.html/
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

It sounds like a product had defects, this YouTuber apologized and will make it right. I don't believe Jaclyn Hill went to bed due to comments. I think she is disappointed her first launch with a lipstick had problems, but is ok. I don't get this one. That's what business owners do when things go bad is try to fix the problem and try to make their customers happy. However, she should have responded faster to the complaints and I bet she would agree with this now, and what she does in the near future will determine if she will win back viewers.
Last edited by YTIG60 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"I know how it feels to literally be put to bed because of comments"

Sooo who puts Bonnie to bed because of the comments? Joel? The children?

Maybe she's been bedridden because of comments but I doubt she's been put to bed because of them. Which is ridiculous, if they bother you that much maybe youre in the wrong line of work.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:02 pm "I know how it feels to literally be put to bed because of comments"

Maybe she's been bedridden because of comments but I doubt she's been put to bed because of them. Which is ridiculous, if they bother you that much maybe youre in the wrong line of work.
The really sad thing is that the comments which Bonnie considered as "hate" where mostly concerned comments from people who loved and supported her. When they where in California for her surgery they put out those random videos and people started to ask if everything was okay and when the regular vlogs would be back. There was hardly any hate but a ton of genuine concern. Bonnie's and Joel's reactions though where incredibly bit..y, calling those people haters, basically telling them to shut up, blocked them, deleted them and Bonnie stated that she was not a "vlogger" but a "content creator" and it was entirely her decision what to put in the videos.
Later when they started to post those incredibly cringy and embarrassing videos in which Bonnie was clearly high on pain medication, there again were tons of friendly comments voicing genuine concern, but again Bonnie considered them as hate and kept on blocking, deleting and bit..ing.

The ridiculous thing is, that these situations could have been solved so easily. People asking if you are okay and when the regular vlogs are coming back? You are doing a full body liposuction at the moment and you are not sure yet if you want to tell your viewers? Just answer something like: Hey you guys, thank you sooo much for your concern! We are going through some personal stuff at the moment and would appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Regular vlogs are back in two weeks." Viewers would totally have accepted that. They used to love Bonnie.
Same thing with the pain killers. People voice their concern? Answer honestly! "my doctor prescribed me XY to cope with the post surgery pain, I have to take them for two weeks and then slowly reduce them for two more weeks. I expect to be my normal self again in about four weeks. Stick with me until then, even if I'm behaving a little bit crazy" or "You guys are right, I'm taking pain medication at the moment and I have to do so for another two weeks. During that time I'm not going to be in any of the vlogs, because I don't want my kids to see me acting high and crazy when they'll rewatch our videos throughout their lives. I wish you a fun time with Joel and the kids and I'll be back in about two weeks". EASY. She would have gotten a ton of support.
There was no reason for her to go to bed because of comments. If Bonnie wasn't so incredibly entitled to think that everybody only has the right to tell her how awesome she is or to shut up forever, she wouldn't have seen "hate" where there wasn't any.
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

LilaRose wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:59 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:02 pm "I know how it feels to literally be put to bed because of comments"

The really sad thing is that the comments which Bonnie considered as "hate" where mostly concerned comments from people who loved and supported her. When they where in California for her surgery they put out those random videos and people started to ask if everything was okay and when the regular vlogs would be back. There was hardly any hate but a ton of genuine concern. Bonnie's and Joel's reactions though where incredibly bit..y, calling those people haters, basically telling them to shut up, blocked them, deleted them and Bonnie stated that she was not a "vlogger" but a "content creator" and it was entirely her decision what to put in the videos.
Later when they started to post those incredibly cringy and embarrassing videos in which Bonnie was clearly high on pain medication, there again were tons of friendly comments voicing genuine concern, but again Bonnie considered them as hate and kept on blocking, deleting and bit..ing.

The ridiculous thing is, that these situations could have been solved so easily. People asking if you are okay and when the regular vlogs are coming back? You are doing a full body liposuction at the moment and you are not sure yet if you want to tell your viewers? Just answer something like: Hey you guys, thank you sooo much for your concern! We are going through some personal stuff at the moment and would appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Regular vlogs are back in two weeks." Viewers would totally have accepted that. They used to love Bonnie.
Same thing with the pain killers. People voice their concern? Answer honestly! "my doctor prescribed me XY to cope with the post surgery pain, I have to take them for two weeks and then slowly reduce them for two more weeks. I expect to be my normal self again in about four weeks. Stick with me until then, even if I'm behaving a little bit crazy" or "You guys are right, I'm taking pain medication at the moment and I have to do so for another two weeks. During that time I'm not going to be in any of the vlogs, because I don't want my kids to see me acting high and crazy when they'll rewatch our videos throughout their lives. I wish you a fun time with Joel and the kids and I'll be back in about two weeks".
EASY. She would have gotten a ton of support.
There was no reason for her to go to bed because of comments. If Bonnie wasn't so incredibly entitled to think that everybody only has the right to tell her how awesome she is or to shut up forever, she wouldn't have seen "hate" where there wasn't any.
I don't think Bonnie is so eloquent....
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

LilaRose wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:59 pm
Same thing with the pain killers. People voice their concern? Answer honestly! "my doctor prescribed me XY to cope with the post surgery pain, I have to take them for two weeks and then slowly reduce them for two more weeks. I expect to be my normal self again in about four weeks. Stick with me until then, even if I'm behaving a little bit crazy" or "You guys are right, I'm taking pain medication at the moment and I have to do so for another two weeks. During that time I'm not going to be in any of the vlogs, because I don't want my kids to see me acting high and crazy when they'll rewatch our videos throughout their lives. I wish you a fun time with Joel and the kids and I'll be back in about two weeks". EASY. She would have gotten a ton of support.
It is good to remember Joel was filming, editing and uploading the vlogs after surgery. He should have protected his wife's image. These vlogs resulted in their views began to drop last fall and never really recovered. Today, their channels is vulnerable and what I'm seeing is Bonnie blaming everyone other than themselves (YT, comments off, viewers). Bonnie, the content creator, who said it was her decision in what was in the vlogs found out the hard way it is the viewers who are in control of their success or demise. It is a costly lesson for Bonnie to learn and one I never understood how either of them didn't see the viewers' negative comments as a reason to change.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I believe what also hurt their channel was the blooper videos. The once funny, genuine, kind family was outed as a scripted family with many secrets. Everyone loved Bonnie, and her kids, but once they found out the funny little clips of the children was all an act, viewers were not happy.

Bonnie dug in her heels and continued to post her bloopers, even hiding them behind Titles so viewers were tricked into watching them. This move didn't go over well with her viewers either.

Bonnie is stubborn and would rather let her channel die than admit that changes need to happen.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think the reason they didn't see negative comments as a reason to change is that they still had lots of defensive comments from minions. The whole "If you don't like it, don't watch!" bit, which is simplistic and immature (you can like people and still disagree with something they do) and the "She just had surgery! Give her a break!" kind of comments reassured them. They have gone through things before where they had negative comments, and subscribers didn't really go down until now. So it's much easier to blame the algorithm, blame comments being off, or something else outside their control than admit to themselves that it might just be something they're doing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think they didn’t see a reason to change, and that the channel started to go downhill more rapidly, when Bonnie started spending most of her time with Ellie. She assumed that their audience was the same, and I don’t think a lot of it was. E&J had started pandering to the kid audience, and many people just weren’t into how loud and obnoxious they were. I remember there used to be a lot of negative comments when they would be in vlogs. Instead of limiting what she showed of them, she adopted their business model (lazy, flaky and scripted vlogs), started a business with Ellie and made that a focus of vlogs, and purchased the property. E&J were doing just fine despite vlogging and caring less, so why shouldn’t she? I think they all thought they were being tricky about the ability to phone in a couple videos and then sit back for the rest of the week and not try as hard. I think she’s scrambling now because she’s seeing how wrong they all were.

She also got really defensive about the Ellie criticism pointing out that she’s “just like her sister” and that “if you don’t like my sister you don’t like me.” I get being defensive, but if people are saying they want more content of just B&J and the kids around the house, then that’s where she should have focused. Vlogging E&J more and just being a bitch about it just looked petty, immature and (as she said) just like Ellie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

She has become just like her sister. She’s right if you don’t like Ellie, you don’t like Bonnie.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Cgl33 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:06 am She has become just like her sister. She’s right if you don’t like Ellie, you don’t like Bonnie.
Is Bonnie and Joel's outcome going to be similar to E&J's channel that is a mess. Bonnie's view numbers have been holding steady lately, but I do agree the more time she spends with Ellie, she is putting her own channel in jeopardy. Could she pull back spending time with Ellie now? Also, there has been no talk about their new property, building a home or digging a new well this summer and it is almost July. Bollie seems to be their main focus.
Their viral vlogs are not seeing views and this is also a reason their numbers are down. Again, at one time they had high view numbers or as many as eight thousand views an hour and an average was three thousand views a hour. They made a lot of money off a couple of vlogs. They also haven't had any million view vlogs lately which was common to see years ago.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Neither Ellie or Bonnie are showing the property which is very interesting. It's warm now, Calvin has the 4 wheeler and Boston the go cart-perfect time for all of them to be having fun on it, cooking around the fire pit, etc. Makes you wonder if they sold the property after the bombshells (Bonnie's words) with Bollie.

I agree the blooper vlogs makes it looks scripted. What else are you to think if the bloopers are anything besides when they are doing ads?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:Neither Ellie or Bonnie are showing the property which is very interesting. It's warm now, Calvin has the 4 wheeler and Boston the go cart-perfect time for all of them to be having fun on it, cooking around the fire pit, etc. Makes you wonder if they sold the property after the bombshells (Bonnie's words) with Bollie.

I agree the blooper vlogs makes it looks scripted. What else are you to think if the bloopers are anything besides when they are doing ads?
Especially when she includes clips of herself telling the kids to say this or that. Duh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Let us not forget all the incidents before the surgeries. I remember that people started side eyeing her after the incident with Olivia and the earrings situation. Then came the no helmets and seats belts situations and instead of understanding that the comments were out of concern Joel started deleting comments and both of them became snarky and entitled.
Bonnie also made a crying video after the demonetizing video, about being overwhelmed, down and stressed about life. Many recognized the feeling and responded with sympathy. But she never changed anything about her behavior so when the second crying vlog came, people got offended and didn't buy her fake tears. It was obvious that she was being manipulative and looking for some ego boost. Once again Joel started deleting comments and this time a distance grew between her and the viewers.

Things were already F... up by the time she had her surgeries and she continued with her entitlement instead of reconnecting with her viewers. I just hope that they've saved money because it doesn't look good for her channel at all. Bonnie has the same amount of viewers from yesterdays vlog that Ruby got in some hour today.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

A lot of the issues actually come down to Joel’s involvement. In hindsight she was a lot better off before she had Joel “helping” and enabling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she would be sinking now without Joel, maybe not as quickly because they'd be somewhat relatable still if Joel was working outside the home, but overall her personality just stinks. And I think as her fame grew we would have seen more and more of her true Griffith self regardless if Joel took over the editing or not. Bonnie just isn't a genuine person IMO, she's always been like Ellie, she was just on her best behaviour before her fame took off and she had fans who praise her every move.
Joel just doesn't hide things as well as Jared does, he's not as good at editing. Both girls have horrible attitudes, think theyre entitled and thinks everyone who isn't singing their praises is a hater. Bonnie and Joel have talked about their knock out type fights before (hello, bonnie broke a cabinet door by kicking it out of anger!) she's just more comfortable showing that kind of attitude and Joel isn't smart enough to edit it out.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”