KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Did it ever occur to you dumb b*s that this was all just to f* with you for starting this dumb site talking about people that are doing something with their lives unlike you all. I legit enjoyed my time messing with you all! Nice having the heat off just one of these Mamas for once. Ahhahhahahaha like you all have nothing else to do but come here on your spare time to talk trash. I wasted your day over nothing, I am no one but you all got your undies in wads. And while I know that will never make up for the awful things you all have said about people here. You will get your Karma!! Peace B***s
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

[quote=Whateverumean post_id=1427389 time=1561252040 user_id=25079]
[quote=Milk_stain post_id=1427374 time=1561250647 user_id=29432]
Just laughing at the fact that there’s years worth of comments on threads from multiple accounts by the same crazed lady icelyn and it’s now been busted ImageImage I wonder how she feels about it... I’ve been reading back through the comments she made on karlee Holden and they don’t seem to be very friendly. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

Reading her thread is like reading her journal. She needs help.
[/quote]

I picked a decent day to get sick, this shit is crazy entertaining. I’ve been looking at her posts too, it’s really sad. I checked out a few videos and she gave me a super weird vibe, I guess I know why now. Thank you ladies and gents for making this sick crappy day hilarious <3 I usually only lurk on most threads so hai!
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Starshine16 wrote:Did it ever occur to you dumb b*s that this was all just to f* with you for starting this dumb site talking about people that are doing something with their lives unlike you all. I legit enjoyed my time messing with you all! Nice having the heat off just one of these Mamas for once. Ahhahhahahaha like you all have nothing else to do but come here on your spare time to talk trash. I wasted your day over nothing, I am no one but you all got your undies in wads. And while I know that will never make up for the awful things you all have said about people here. You will get your Karma!! Peace B***s
Girl, you’ve contributed YEARS worth of comments ABOUT YOURSELF and others. You are literally batshit crazy. We’re having the last laugh cos your salty ass got busted Image bye Felecia! Image

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Girl what ImageImageImageImage
Starshine16 wrote:Did it ever occur to you dumb b*s that this was all just to f* with you for starting this dumb site talking about people that are doing something with their lives unlike you all. I legit enjoyed my time messing with you all! Nice having the heat off just one of these Mamas for once. Ahhahhahahaha like you all have nothing else to do but come here on your spare time to talk trash. I wasted your day over nothing, I am no one but you all got your undies in wads. And while I know that will never make up for the awful things you all have said about people here. You will get your Karma!! Peace B***s

Brighteyes5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brighteyes5 »

rottiemama wrote:I can confirm that Starshine16 and Dreamingangel210 are the same person! Wow. You wanted to draw attention to your thread, that you created, you got it. And this whole time I thought Rachelle Swannie was the weird one.

It’s crap like this; we’re called “stalkers” for gossiping, but you have fans/clout chasers willing to fly to Orlando for a wedding they weren’t even invited to. THESE are the people buying their merch and $40 water bottles. I always wondered what kind of person would buy a shirt with someone else’s wedding date on it, here ya go!

Btw, I don’t everrrrrr want to hear anyone call us stalkers for discussing public information! Like, I’m a little worried for these moms, and I don’t even like them that much. Well, Keren. But, the story about Kyra being jealous of this woman for “hanging out with Oscar?” Seriously, W T F!
Oh man! Thank you!!! I read that thread and totally called it haha

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Starshinemerge6 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 pm Did it ever occur to you dumb b*s that this was all just to f* with you for starting this dumb site talking about people that are doing something with their lives unlike you all. I legit enjoyed my time messing with you all! Nice having the heat off just one of these Mamas for once. Ahhahhahahaha like you all have nothing else to do but come here on your spare time to talk trash. I wasted your day over nothing, I am no one but you all got your undies in wads. And while I know that will never make up for the awful things you all have said about people here. You will get your Karma!! Peace B***s
You’re still the crazy one :D you didn’t mess up anyone except your reputation and family dignity. It’s funny how you are the one that spent your money and time flying across but we talking on a forum are the ones who waste time. Honestly seeing all this, you have just across not just crazy but loser too. Thanks for the free entertainment when krazykeren is not.
Brighteyes5
Talker
Talker

Sorn wrote:Lmao at this post back in 2018 arguing with. ..herself. clearly the whole thread is trying to make herself look relevant[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 36336b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This is the post where I was like “this is fake”

None of us on this site apologize that fast hahaha jk but really we are all stubborn. At least I am ha

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Well damn, hit thanks unintentionally.

This is by far the worst attempt at backing out of being caught I have ever seen. You need some mental help.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

dreamingangel210 wrote:Right?! she invited herself and thought “well it’s a public place so if they’re by the pool I can be there too since I’m a guest.” Lol what a psychooooo! Image
Hopefully this taught kk a lesson they shouldn’t have broadcasted where the wedding was and the location of the area the wedding was going to be held Image

I thought that too but when I asked to try and find out more she said she doesn’t even watch kk or anyone else from the wedding. Just ok. Which if she is that old kind of makes sense, I couldn’t handle watching a bunch of immature babies. She doesn’t even follow any of them. She lives in Hawaii now. That couldn’t have been a cheap flight. I feel bad for her that Karlee screwed her over and made her look like a crazied fan. I probably would have outed Karlee too had I been in her shoes or done something more to serve her some Karma.[/quote]

Where did she out karlee?

Brighteyes5
Talker
Talker

pineberry wrote:
Mads07 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:21 pm Okay not gonna lie, if she wasn’t so dumb, she probably could’ve pulled it off and directed some actual attention to her channel. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if I found out many YouTubers (both big and small) created rumors/drama about themselves on forums like these to get some views.

Thats what I thought too, thats why I said it was almost smart haha. Just doesnt have to be so obvious about it... like at least post SOME negative shit about yourself from time to time lol. But the way she was talking about that Icelyn nobody, just praise after praise and knowing so many personal details, I immediately knew it was her herself.

I attached the the screenshot Starshine16 posted before she realized she fucked up & deleted it.

On the bottom right corner you´ll see the profile pic & it belongs to the following acc : https://www.instagram.com/snowglacius/ (which is clearly the account Icelyn made for her son, her YT channel is even linked in the bio)

Also attached a screenshot of the son´s (aka Icelyns) IG acc, incase she changes her pic/bio/deletes the profile (and ya thats MY profile pic in that corner since I took the screenshot, so dont get confused :mrgreen: )

And now that rottiemama has confirmed that Starshine and that dreaming blabla person are the same, FUUUCK thats a whole other level of creepy. Maybe she has some kind of split personality/shizophrenia, to be able to have conversations with herself like that?! Either way she would definitely benefit from some therapy...

Also when you look at your own profile it says “edit profile” where “follow” or “message” is on others profiles. Image

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:27 pm

This is by far the worst attempt at backing out of being caught I have ever seen. You need some mental help.

I think the only one I've ever seen that was worse was on the OK thread a few years ago. I hope someone else remembers this because it was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Some new user was going nuts, got caught in her lies, and then tried to spin it into "hahaha gotcha bitches, I was just doing this for a research paper for my psychology class, it was fun messing with you!" I think she even came back and said she got an A on her "paper." :lol:

Maybe that was this Icelyn weirdo back then too lol
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
dreamingangel210 wrote:Right?! she invited herself and thought “well it’s a public place so if they’re by the pool I can be there too since I’m a guest.” Lol what a psychooooo! Image
Hopefully this taught kk a lesson they shouldn’t have broadcasted where the wedding was and the location of the area the wedding was going to be held Image

I thought that too but when I asked to try and find out more she said she doesn’t even watch kk or anyone else from the wedding. Just ok. Which if she is that old kind of makes sense, I couldn’t handle watching a bunch of immature babies. She doesn’t even follow any of them. She lives in Hawaii now. That couldn’t have been a cheap flight. I feel bad for her that Karlee screwed her over and made her look like a crazied fan. I probably would have outed Karlee too had I been in her shoes or done something more to serve her some Karma.
Where did she out karlee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
She posted on her thread and IG about karlee changing her name.

granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

Starshinemerge6 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 pm Did it ever occur to you dumb b*s that this was all just to f* with you for starting this dumb site talking about people that are doing something with their lives unlike you all. I legit enjoyed my time messing with you all! Nice having the heat off just one of these Mamas for once. Ahhahhahahaha like you all have nothing else to do but come here on your spare time to talk trash. I wasted your day over nothing, I am no one but you all got your undies in wads. And while I know that will never make up for the awful things you all have said about people here. You will get your Karma!! Peace B***s
damn y'all she really showed us dumb bitches!!

edit: also my face reading that post was spot on khoa's mom's face in my prof pic
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

KKand3boys wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:27 pm

I think the only one I've ever seen that was worse was on the OK thread a few years ago. I hope someone else remembers this because it was the funniest thing I've ever seen! Some new user was going nuts, got caught in her lies, and then tried to spin it into "hahaha gotcha bitches, I was just doing this for a research paper for my psychology class, it was fun messing with you!" I think she even came back and said she got an A on her "paper." :lol:

Maybe that was this Icelyn weirdo back then too lol

Yes. I remember that. That was a shit show lol.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

It was fun making fun of you at first but now I realize how concerning it is that you’re this happy about doing all that weird stuff. You don’t need to be a warrior and do all that to get the attention of any family vloggers that you want to be friends with. Do something interesting to attract viewers to your channel and, well, don’t be a creepy person. I’m trying to be nice because it kind of seems like you have something deeper going on to be able to have all those back and forths with and about yourself. Maybe take a break from the Internet and spend time with your kids instead. I don’t say that sarcastically or to put you down, but I think it may help. Anyway, goodbye Icelyn! It was an entertaining evening!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKHowLongWillTheMarriageLastAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 65

Unread post by Rkp65i »

pineberry wrote:
Mads07 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:21 pm Okay not gonna lie, if she wasn’t so dumb, she probably could’ve pulled it off and directed some actual attention to her channel. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if I found out many YouTubers (both big and small) created rumors/drama about themselves on forums like these to get some views.

Thats what I thought too, thats why I said it was almost smart haha. Just doesnt have to be so obvious about it... like at least post SOME negative shit about yourself from time to time lol. But the way she was talking about that Icelyn nobody, just praise after praise and knowing so many personal details, I immediately knew it was her herself.

I attached the the screenshot Starshine16 posted before she realized she fucked up & deleted it.

On the bottom right corner you´ll see the profile pic & it belongs to the following acc : https://www.instagram.com/snowglacius/ (which is clearly the account Icelyn made for her son, her YT channel is even linked in the bio)

Also attached a screenshot of the son´s (aka Icelyns) IG acc, incase she changes her pic/bio/deletes the profile (and ya thats MY profile pic in that corner since I took the screenshot, so dont get confused :mrgreen: )

And now that rottiemama has confirmed that Starshine and that dreaming blabla person are the same, FUUUCK thats a whole other level of creepy. Maybe she has some kind of split personality/shizophrenia, to be able to have conversations with herself like that?! Either way she would definitely benefit from some therapy...
Uhm someome needs to warn karlee that girlfriend is a wackadoodle, theyve hung out on multiple occasions.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

How about starting a rumor about Oscar and Kyra and Oscar going off with well....you! You started one of the worst rumors about them yourself with that comment about Kyra getting mad at Oscar for being at the bar with you/Icelyn

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Mads07 wrote:Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm
It was fun making fun of you at first but now I realize how concerning it is that you’re this happy about doing all that weird stuff. You don’t need to be a warrior and do all that to get the attention of any family vloggers that you want to be friends with. Do something interesting to attract viewers to your channel and, well, don’t be a creepy person. I’m trying to be nice because it kind of seems like you have something deeper going on to be able to have all those back and forths with and about yourself. Maybe take a break from the Internet and spend time with your kids instead. I don’t say that sarcastically or to put you down, but I think it may help. Anyway, goodbye Icelyn! It was an entertaining evening!

This was a nice response and a good example of how some people on this site as just here to catch up on lighthearted chat about vloggers all in one spot.

This whole thing is straight up sad. I am genuinely worried about this lady if the accounts are really her and even more worried about poor Karlee who was going to go on holidays with her. I truly hope this is maybe a little wake up call.

If you are reading this, you are not a terrible person but this is not normal. Please take a break and maybe find someone to talk to about the real issues that are underlying this behaviour. It sounds like you have been through some shit and I am sorry but this really will not help you. Take care of yourself xx
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Sorn wrote:Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:38 pm
How about starting a rumor about Oscar and Kyra and Oscar going off with well....you! You started one of the worst rumors about them yourself with that comment about Kyra getting mad at Oscar for being at the bar with you/Icelyn

I know! What kind of horrible person she is trying to start a rumor about a couple and don’t care about the consequence? What if Kyra was a really insecure person and heard about “oscar left to hangout with karlee’s friend”? What if this continued and they broke up? Such a sadist and unhappy person
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

okay last thing about ice rink.. She posted a story 19 hours ago saying that her daughter that was taken away from her is turning 14 soon. Anybody know why she was taken away? I mean I know it's not hard to believe..

o also saw a comment on her youtube where she says her parents disowned her lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”