JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

webby wrote:no comments on PrInCeSs LiLiA's party? so nice to not involve any of the boys

wasn't she leaving for Florida this weekend? I definitely thought she said she was leaving this weekend....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yep in one of her videos last week she said they were leaving in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__elidi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by __elidi »

I think that she makes a big deal about Lilia’s birthday is more for more selfish reasons. A few days back she posted to her IG story and instead of saying something along the lines of “ It feels like just yesterday I was holding my baby in my arms and now she’s a 9 year old” you know, like almost all moms would... Jess instead says “ It feels like just yesterday I was 18 years old having a baby and now here I am 27 with a nine year old!!!!” *eyeroll* Instead of genuinely wishing her daughter a happy birthday it’s all about Jess and how she was a TeEn MoM
Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

__elidi wrote:I think that she makes a big deal about Lilia’s birthday is more for more selfish reasons. A few days back she posted to her IG story and instead of saying something along the lines of “ It feels like just yesterday I was holding my baby in my arms and now she’s a 9 year old” you know, like almost all moms would... Jess instead says “ It feels like just yesterday I was 18 years old having a baby and now here I am 27 with a nine year old!!!!” *eyeroll* Instead of genuinely wishing her daughter a happy birthday it’s all about Jess and how she was a TeEn MoM
She’s so self centered she can’t just celebrate the birthday of her eldest child it always has to be about her.

Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

Alicia30 wrote:
__elidi wrote:I think that she makes a big deal about Lilia’s birthday is more for more selfish reasons. A few days back she posted to her IG story and instead of saying something along the lines of “ It feels like just yesterday I was holding my baby in my arms and now she’s a 9 year old” you know, like almost all moms would... Jess instead says “ It feels like just yesterday I was 18 years old having a baby and now here I am 27 with a nine year old!!!!” *eyeroll* Instead of genuinely wishing her daughter a happy birthday it’s all about Jess and how she was a TeEn MoM
She’s so self centered she can’t just celebrate the birthday of her eldest child it always has to be about her.

I think that is part of why she favours lilia. She made HER a mom. And she is HER oldest. So birthdays will always be partly about her.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Unless Jesssss forgets the luggage again,I'm pretty sure the older kids won't think they're going for just a day trip when they head off to Fl!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Unless Jesssss forgets the luggage again,I'm pretty sure the older kids won't think they're going for just a day trip when they head off to Fl!
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Oh Jessica Jessica
Jessica- I will try to keep the same schedule next week.
Me- What schedule?? Haha!!
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Messss is going to be exactly like my aunt.
We pretty much call my cousins birthday their anniversary.
We got regaled with a full labour story at her 18th and then again at her 21st birthday.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Why does Jess advertise she has the kids dvds in the van, a noticeable van (considering the license plate) and once again she leaves her laptop AND phone in there. At least invest in a car safe for valuable items.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Well they’re leaving today for Florida. (According to her last video) ... let the shit show begin

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Why isn’t Addie wearing a proper swimsuit at the beach? She’s wearing a rash guard and a swim diaper. What is the deal with always just letting her run around in a diaper. Jess is total white trash.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

fleekcucumber wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:51 am
strikeaposie wrote:What Shane Dawson drama was Jesss talking about when she was talking about Chuck E Cheese pizza?
Yikes you don’t know that drama? It was all over.

Shane’s last series looked into the rumor that Chuck E. Cheese reuses pizza that is left uneaten on tables.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was his last conspiracy? I never saw it. It was over an hour and I just didn't care to sit through it. Jesss actually believed that shit?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think the older kids already know so only twins and Landen would be surprised. Unless Mimi drives separate and takes the luggage for a family of 9. Even if they load the van the night before the kids that sit in back would see it. I don't think Lilia said Florida out of the blue for where she wanted to go on vacation.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Siimplycraziie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:11 am Well they’re leaving today for Florida. (According to her last video) ... let the shit show begin

I don't see how she thinks that's a good idea after "forgetting" their luggage after the last trip? Kyson was already nervous about luggage before they left, and then Jesss "forgot" the luggage, and now she wants to spring another trip on him?!
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:17 am I think the older kids already know so only twins and Landen would be surprised. Unless Mimi drives separate and takes the luggage for a family of 9. Even if they load the van the night before the kids that sit in back would see it. I don't think Lilia said Florida out of the blue for where she wanted to go on vacation.
She's been talking about it for the last few vlogs, I don't see how they wouldn't know. I don't think Jesss planned this trip because Lilia said it, I think Lilia overheard them constantly talking about it and said Florida because she's hoping it will be Disney World.

Also, I love how she stressed out about Big Caden being far out in the water. Don't worry, Jesss. It looks like Big Caden's mom took the time to teach her children how to swim well. He's fine.

I also hate how she goes on and on about how much open water stresses her out, while she's a good distances from her children, where a 7 year old who doesn't know how to swim well is tending to a 2 year old who also doesn't know how to swim well with no adult in arms' length.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

strikeaposie wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:17 am I think the older kids already know so only twins and Landen would be surprised. Unless Mimi drives separate and takes the luggage for a family of 9. Even if they load the van the night before the kids that sit in back would see it. I don't think Lilia said Florida out of the blue for where she wanted to go on vacation.
She's been talking about it for the last few vlogs, I don't see how they wouldn't know. I don't think Jesss planned this trip because Lilia said it, I think Lilia overheard them constantly talking about it and said Florida because she's hoping it will be Disney World.

Also, I love how she stressed out about Big Caden being far out in the water. Don't worry, Jesss. It looks like Big Caden's mom took the time to teach her children how to swim well. He's fine.

I also hate how she goes on and on about how much open water stresses her out, while she's a good distances from her children, where a 7 year old who doesn't know how to swim well is tending to a 2 year old who also doesn't know how to swim well with no adult in arms' length.
When she counts them and says, "we are missing one. Little Kaden. Where's he?" No concern or panic in her voice. If my kid is with me anywhere and happens to stand behind me, I freak out because I didn't see.
There are far too many crazies out there.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes! I forgot about that. I had a pit in my stomach and had to remind myself that she wouldn't post if he wasn't okay.

And while I'm remembering things, did anyone see how annoyed Big Caden was when Jesss asked if he liked the rain? Can you imagine how it feels to have your stepmom exploit you for views to the point that the viewers remember you like rain before your own stepmother can remember?!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

So once AGAIN they went out really late for a "day out" somewhere, they didn't get into the amusement park until 5/6pm? Why don't they ever get up and out the house at 10am?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sparklingdee wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:36 am So once AGAIN they went out really late for a "day out" somewhere, they didn't get into the amusement park until 5/6pm? Why don't they ever get up and out the house at 10am?
That would require planning and organization

Return to “JesssFam”