Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I wrote about the news organizations like NYT looking at children on YouTube and their articles are having some impact. The U.S. Senate is looking into this and it is the most I've seen a government institution trying to stop children risk issues on YouTube. This letter is a big deal and could equal to sponsors pulling out of advertising on their platform. Also, writing your house or senate representatives could make a difference with the attention YouTube is receiving from congress. This is a significant threat to YouTube family channels.
Here is a letter to the CEO of YouTube from members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and it has some direct questions for her to answer.
https://www.blumenthal.senate.gov/imo/m ... 0Abuse.pdf
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:53 am I had to stop watching, did she really give Cody a choice of his baseball game or ice cream, but not both? I stopped after that. Every time I give her a chance she annoys me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously, sounds more like Bonnie didn't want to go to the baseball game. What did that even have to do with doing yard work? They should have gone to his game.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

And before she got the 1 cone for the 6 kids to share they all shared a tray of roasted veggies, that were cold, because she cooked them and the yard work got in the way. They literally ate some roasted veggies and some ice cream for dinner after being in the yard most of the day.

Why couldn't Cody go to his game, he's already missed 1 from when they were camping, and then everybody went to get ice cream after? Because Bonster wanted the yard work done NOW and that wouldn't happen if they had to go to a game for Cody. And shame on Joel! He should have taken Cody to his game while Bonnie did yard work!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

Stupid bitch..if not enough TEAM members show up to the game they have to forfeit. Team sports are a commitment! Pull your airhead out of your ass and do the right thing. Another note monster..oops I mean Bonster, normal parents do not feed their children roasted vegetables on a cookie sheet, cold and on the ground for dinner! Kids are not animals. That shit looked like kibble and the kids like dogs sharing it! You should be ashamed of yourself! Joel, you sir are a simp! Grow some balls and stand up to that idiot! Your own Mother is probably ashamed you let her get away with this crap. Even the dog gets a real bowl...don’t your children deserve the same...plus some chicken or beans for protein? Inexcusable and unacceptable!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Catface2 wrote:Stupid bitch..if not enough TEAM members show up to the game they have to forfeit. Team sports are a commitment! Pull your airhead out of your ass and do the right thing. Another note monster..oops I mean Bonster, normal parents do not feed their children roasted vegetables on a cookie sheet, cold and on the ground for dinner! Kids are not animals. That shit looked like kibble and the kids like dogs sharing it! You should be ashamed of yourself! Joel, you sir are a simp! Grow some balls and stand up to that idiot! Your own Mother is probably ashamed you let her get away with this crap. Even the dog gets a real bowl...don’t your children deserve the same...plus some chicken or beans for protein? Inexcusable and unacceptable!

Joel doesn’t LET her get away with that crap, he’s an active participant at this point. He’s home. He can look after the kids if she won’t. He can cook a proper meal if she won’t. He can clean if dishes are what is causing her to feed the kids on the floor. His behaviour is no more excusable than hers is.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

When you're part of a team, you can't decide to skip out on it just because your parents need yard work done or because you want to go for ice cream. Poor Cody, he did want to go to his game but he has such sucky parents and things have to go their way. They are stay at home parents for crying out loud, they can do yard work or go for ice cream whenever they please (that is, when they decide to stay home and not leave their kids on getaway trips). They should be ashamed serving that "dinner" to their children, nephew (? I believe its their nephew) and daughter's friend. That is not a dinner by any means and to serve it in a big pan placed on the concrete is just...bleh.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

When you sign up for a team sport, everybody depends on you to do your part. Baseball game or ice cream? Really? Was there a reason one of these clowns couldn't have taken him to the game? Is the yard going somewhere? They should have thrown them out of the ice cream store for not having shoes on too. I wonder how Will's parents feel about their son in the back of a pick-up truck. I would be furious. They just get worse everyday.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Wow I can’t believe they don’t teach Cody about commitment to a team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:15 am
Catface2 wrote:Stupid bitch..if not enough TEAM members show up to the game they have to forfeit. Team sports are a commitment! Pull your airhead out of your ass and do the right thing. Another note monster..oops I mean Bonster, normal parents do not feed their children roasted vegetables on a cookie sheet, cold and on the ground for dinner! Kids are not animals. That shit looked like kibble and the kids like dogs sharing it! You should be ashamed of yourself! Joel, you sir are a simp! Grow some balls and stand up to that idiot! Your own Mother is probably ashamed you let her get away with this crap. Even the dog gets a real bowl...don’t your children deserve the same...plus some chicken or beans for protein? Inexcusable and unacceptable!

Joel doesn’t LET her get away with that crap, he’s an active participant at this point. He’s home. He can look after the kids if she won’t. He can cook a proper meal if she won’t. He can clean if dishes are what is causing her to feed the kids on the floor. His behaviour is no more excusable than hers is.

He could but he would have to endure her wrath. He's said that many times. He's just a pathetic wimp.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

He could but he would have to endure her wrath. He's said that many times. He's just a pathetic wimp.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I just have no words for today's vlog......just no words.......they are terrible parents and human beings.

PLEASE don't give them a view. Watch here: https://invidio.us/watch?v=r7TCffYSX-I
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Your kid signs up for a team- any team, any sport- they have made a commitment. My son had been on a year round swim team for 6 years. At the age of ten he was ready to move on. I made him finish out the winter season. I said you signed up you finish it to the end. I had to make sacrifices to get him to where he needed to be. It would have been great to get the daily practices off my schedule. What does that teach a kid you don’t want to or you want something else it’s ok. Her parenting skills, and Joel’s, are horrible. I cut them slack with the Hawaii trip thinking they thought YT would end soon and they would never be able to do this again. But now it’s clear they are selfish as want what they want when they want. Who cares if Cody not showing up effects to the team. Who cares missing a month of school will put Cody and Olivia behind. Who cares your 3 year old is sick. I am still so angry I was taken in by her and I watched her videos. Horrible fake people who sacrifice nothing, but their children’s privacy for their own gain. Rant over. My apologies.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:

Incur her wrath if he said he’d cook for once? Do you realize think she’d rage if he stepped up and watched the kids? Or if he did dishes?

That’s a reach to excuse his behaviour for sure. He prioritizes his little projects over the needs of his children and uses them to avoid them. If a father is abusing his child and the mother sits back and let’s him continue to do so to “avoid their wrath” then they too are guilty imo. Bonnie is emotionally abusive, and Joel is 100% on board.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

That’s why I said he needs to stop being a simp and grow a pair...take care of his kids

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ba1006 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:25 am

Very true Ba. He can’t do anything without Bonnie approving it. And yes, he should step up and deal with her temper for the sake of his kids but at this point I don’t know if he could. He’s been dealing with the Bonster since high school. She’s “trained” him well.
She very much runs that home. Joel’s behaviour and lack of stepping up to her is no different then an emotionally abused wife with a controlling husband. Not many would say a female in an emotionally abusive (because Bonnie does emotionally abuse Joel, they’ve talked about it before) needs to “man up” and stand up to her abuser. Many would advise her to leave, and honestly I think Joel would make a great single parent, but she would never be expected to stand up and endure the wrath so neither should Joel be.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

gopedjane wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:22 am
Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:53 am I had to stop watching, did she really give Cody a choice of his baseball game or ice cream, but not both? I stopped after that. Every time I give her a chance she annoys me.

Seriously, sounds more like Bonnie didn't want to go to the baseball game. What did that even have to do with doing yard work? They should have gone to his game.
I wonder why Cody had to choose? Why couldn't they do both or one parent take Cody? Didn't make sense why she pressured him like that and pretend that it was by his choice. Bonnie does this often with them. She tell them how she would want it and then manipulates them and ask them to choose.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:39 am
ba1006 wrote:

Incur her wrath if he said he’d cook for once? Do you realize think she’d rage if he stepped up and watched the kids? Or if he did dishes?

That’s a reach to excuse his behaviour for sure. He prioritizes his little projects over the needs of his children and uses them to avoid them. If a father is abusing his child and the mother sits back and let’s him continue to do so to “avoid their wrath” then they too are guilty imo. Bonnie is emotionally abusive, and Joel is 100% on board.

My point is Bonnie calls the shots and if Joel were to go against her demands, I'm sure she would lash out at him. If she said to Cody - do you want to go to your game or get ice cream, Joel would never speak up against that even though he should. Like I said, he doesn't want to endure her wrath - his words not mine.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:08 am
ba1006 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:25 am

Very true Ba. He can’t do anything without Bonnie approving it. And yes, he should step up and deal with her temper for the sake of his kids but at this point I don’t know if he could. He’s been dealing with the Bonster since high school. She’s “trained” him well.
She very much runs that home. Joel’s behaviour and lack of stepping up to her is no different then an emotionally abused wife with a controlling husband. Not many would say a female in an emotionally abusive (because Bonnie does emotionally abuse Joel, they’ve talked about it before) needs to “man up” and stand up to her abuser. Many would advise her to leave, and honestly I think Joel would make a great single parent, but she would never be expected to stand up and endure the wrath so neither should Joel be.
Thank you. That is exactly what I was trying to say.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

I would absolutely side-eye a woman that allowed her children to be abused. I have been that abused woman. Fear for my pet and future children allowed me to leave. I would absolutely feel like an asshole for continuing to bring children into that and allow them to be mistreated.

Joel has made it clear he loves Bonnie. He is fine with whatever she chooses to do as long as he gets his toys. He’s put his foot down before. He got his new truck and the property and and Jared wanted. His kids just don’t matter as much as toys.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:23 am I would absolutely side-eye a woman that allowed her children to be abused. I have been that abused woman. Fear for my pet and future children allowed me to leave. I would absolutely feel like an asshole for continuing to bring children into that and allow them to be mistreated.

Joel has made it clear he loves Bonnie. He is fine with whatever she chooses to do as long as he gets his toys. He’s out his foot down before. He got his new truck and the property and and Jared wanted. His kids just don’t matter as much as toys.

He was fine with it all before they had money for toys as well so I don’t think it’s exactly fair to say toys come before his kids.
Bonnie comes before everything. I have no doubt he loves her but I also very much believe he can’t deal with her tantrums when things aren’t 100% her way. Keeping her happy trumps everything for him. She’s been manipulating him since high school.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”