Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Namm »

I've noticed that Joel does step up to Bonnie when it comes to his interest or things that are personally important to him, just not his kids though.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

I guess I'm just not sure at this point that it is an issue of Joel not standing up to Bonnie. I think he really didn't care either whether Cody chose ice cream or baseball. In fact, like others, I think they probably were both hoping he chose ice cream so that they didn't have to bother going to the game. And then Bonnie kind of passive aggressively saying, "It's not what I wanted him to choose, but whatever" or however she said it was all so very disappointing.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm I guess I'm just not sure at this point that it is an issue of Joel not standing up to Bonnie. I think he really didn't care either whether Cody chose ice cream or baseball. In fact, like others, I think they probably were both hoping he chose ice cream so that they didn't have to bother going to the game. And then Bonnie kind of passive aggressively saying, "It's not what I wanted him to choose, but whatever" or however she said it was all so very disappointing.
Actually she said it was Cody's choice and she's not disappointed in that choice (ice cream). Let's face it, she was never going to that game.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:58 pm
natalka81 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm I guess I'm just not sure at this point that it is an issue of Joel not standing up to Bonnie. I think he really didn't care either whether Cody chose ice cream or baseball. In fact, like others, I think they probably were both hoping he chose ice cream so that they didn't have to bother going to the game. And then Bonnie kind of passive aggressively saying, "It's not what I wanted him to choose, but whatever" or however she said it was all so very disappointing.
Actually she said it was Cody's choice and she's not disappointed in that choice (ice cream). Let's face it, she was never going to that game.
You're right! I just re-watched that part. I don't know if that makes it better or worse. Anyway, it's awful.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Thread idea. Lipo and hair plugs, while kids have holes in their duds.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:53 am I had to stop watching, did she really give Cody a choice of his baseball game or ice cream, but not both? I stopped after that. Every time I give her a chance she annoys me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course she didn't give both as an option. Her idea from very beginning was to skip his game and this way she made Cody ''choose'' yard work. Manipulating as usual.

How on earth 2 stay at home parents do not have such a time table that they can attend their kids' games and also do yard work! They could do yard work almost any other day. Bonnie just had to have her way and do the yard work when it pleased her.

(Shame on you, Joel. I remember you preaching about teaching kids to be hard workers and have a good work ethic. Maybe add ''commitment'' to your list of good values to teach your kids.)
Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Today the kids haven't had breakfast or lunch. They shared a tray of roasted vegetables on the stoop the night before for dinner. What is the problem with feeding her kids? What happened to the two of them? Joel needs to stop kissing her a**! They eat better on vacations and at Ellie's.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Candy0704 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:28 am Today the kids haven't had breakfast or lunch. They shared a tray of roasted vegetables on the stoop the night before for dinner. What is the problem with feeding her kids? What happened to the two of them? Joel needs to stop kissing her a**! They eat better on vacations and at Ellie's.
I would disagree that anyone at Ellie's house eats better. I couldn't catch where it says in today's vlog where they said the kids didn't eat though. All there was 2 minutes of bathing the dog again, 5 minutes video of kids feet getting in and out of the vehicle. Talk about parents partying when the kids go to bed in the hot tub, 5 minutes footage of the 2 dogs and then talk about putting all of the kids to bed when it was bright sunny, it looked like about 7PM because they didn't want to deal with them. lovely family.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

gopedjane wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:57 am
Candy0704 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:28 am Today the kids haven't had breakfast or lunch. They shared a tray of roasted vegetables on the stoop the night before for dinner. What is the problem with feeding her kids? What happened to the two of them? Joel needs to stop kissing her a**! They eat better on vacations and at Ellie's.
I would disagree that anyone at Ellie's house eats better. I couldn't catch where it says in today's vlog where they said the kids didn't eat though. All there was 2 minutes of bathing the dog again, 5 minutes video of kids feet getting in and out of the vehicle. Talk about parents partying when the kids go to bed in the hot tub, 5 minutes footage of the 2 dogs and then talk about putting all of the kids to bed when it was bright sunny, it looked like about 7PM because they didn't want to deal with them. lovely family.
At the very least, Ellie and Jared get HelloFresh sponsorships and cook them often, so at least you know they’re getting well balanced meals with those. I see E&J cook far more often than B&J
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

queenc13 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 am
At the very least, Ellie and Jared get HelloFresh sponsorships and cook them often, so at least you know they’re getting well balanced meals with those. I see E&J cook far more often than B&J
So maybe once a month at most they get a HelloFresh sponsership and cook a half portion to share. Yeah, that's nutrition at it's finest. Basically, they eat better because Jackson has full reign on making toast and cereal for him and Calvin.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

gopedjane wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:17 am
queenc13 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 am

So maybe once a month at most they get a HelloFresh sponsership and cook a half portion to share. Yeah, that's nutrition at it's finest. Basically, they eat better because Jackson has full reign on making toast and cereal for him and Calvin.
It’s much more than Bonnie and Joel do! I’ve seen them eat regular portions. They grill, they make recipes from the cook book, etc. I’m quite positive we’re not all perfect in what we eat or what we feed our kids, all I’m saying is that when it comes to food, E&J seem much more normal.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

queenc13 wrote:
gopedjane wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:17 am
queenc13 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 am At the very least, Ellie and Jared get HelloFresh sponsorships and cook them often, so at least you know they’re getting well balanced meals with those. I see E&J cook far more often than B&J
It’s much more than Bonnie and Joel do! I’ve seen them eat regular portions. They grill, they make recipes from the cook book, etc. I’m quite positive we’re not all perfect in what we eat or what we feed our kids, all I’m saying is that when it comes to food, E&J seem much more normal.

E&J do not have regular portions either. Plus at least Bonnie’s kids get lunch. Jackson and Cal make their own breakfast and then they have a late lunch/early dinner. Ellie doesn’t do both a lunch and dinner. It’s always been both together. Her kids get two meals and then snacks all day. Neither one is better. Bonnie has made decent sized meals before as well. Some days they manage to make enough, others they suck. We are really comparing oranges to oranges here.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

It was when the kids were in the car. She said the kids were hungry because they didn't eat breakfast or lunch. I bet mom and dad did though.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

They do know that dogs are not supposed to have baths as often as humans, don't they?? I feel so sorry for that dog! Dogs are not going to be squeaky clean all the time. They are so dumb!
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:19 am
It was when the kids were in the car. She said the kids were hungry because they didn't eat breakfast or lunch. I bet mom and dad did though.

It's around the 2:04 mark.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

They had alone time in the beginning of the vlog when mommy Bree took the kids to swim lessons, they were getting annoyed with the kids in the car for talking and asking question regarding the goggles and said "lets just stay here" after the kids went into E+Js, and then made the comment that their favorite part is when they get to swim alone at night without the kids. These parents are some of the most selfish people I ever met. I know that every parent needs some time to themselves whether its stepping away and taking a shower or something, but B&J are on a complete other level. Disgusting
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:28 am They do know that dogs are not supposed to have baths as often as humans, don't they?? I feel so sorry for that dog! Dogs are not going to be squeaky clean all the time. They are so dumb!
My dog was a house dog and we gave her a bath every 3 months as it's what was recommended to us by the vet.
They seem to be bathing her just because she stepped in dirty water or every other week. Even if they use a gentle shampoo it just seems like too often for a small dog with hair like that... for sure it messes up the oils in her skin :(
you can call me kath.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

kathpt wrote:
Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:28 am They do know that dogs are not supposed to have baths as often as humans, don't they?? I feel so sorry for that dog! Dogs are not going to be squeaky clean all the time. They are so dumb!
My dog was a house dog and we gave her a bath every 3 months as it's what was recommended to us by the vet.
They seem to be bathing her just because she stepped in dirty water or every other week. Even if they use a gentle shampoo it just seems like too often for a small dog with hair like that... for sure it messes up the oils in her skin :(
They make wipes for dogs. She should use those for in between messes. They also make dry shampoo for dogs. Either of those would avoid having to dunk her in a bath so often.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

My brother rescued a Jack Russel whose original owner abuse her by washing her every day. She had an ear infection and the vet said the only way she got it was if someone regularly submerged her in water. She was so afraid of tall men except for my brother.
Does Bonnie’s dog require a regular bath because she poops, pees, and vomits in her kennel?

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I love the comments on their Bollie channel....lol!

"I feel like ever since they went to that makeup class they think they are legit makeup-artists, lol 😂 Ellie’s makeup is usually FLAWLESS (I do think her coloring and complexion is too soft for all the harsh bronzers she uses), but most days Bonnie’s is TOO much, kind of drag queenish or like a 🤡"

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”