Yasmyn Switzer

tallulah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer

Unread post by tallulah »

This whole bio dad situation is really immature on her part. If she doesn’t want him a part of her life why does she expect him to be apart of her youtube career? I think he’s a shitty person so
obviously I don’t blame him for not wanting his face branded on the internet as a dead beat dad. Usually I’m very impressed with her maturity but this is just a super dumb idea all around. Hopefully now she stops beating the dead horse about the bio dad. Even if she did end up uploading a video with him I wouldn’t watch it as I don’t think he really needs that platform.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

So she had Laela June 2018
She met Logan sometime around September 2017 but didn’t properly meet him till June 2018 (just after Laelas birth)
Met again at the start of senior year (sounded like properly dating?) September 2018
Then in her words...

“We started hanging out, one thing led to another now we are having a baby HAHAHAH”

Ummm. This is a royally screwed and twisted situation... they were together 5 months before they got pregnant? Jeez. I stumbled upon her getting ready for prom video and thought “oh she looks more like a normal teen YouTube mum”... until I saw her second pregnancy announcement. 2 kids under 2 (with two different dads). Why not go to college and make something of the situation you were in? Now she won’t be able to or it will be very hard for her too. Does Logan even have a job to support two kids under two at 17?
lurking10
Informer
Informer

It also really sounds like she had a baby to trap him in to being with her because her only purpose in dating was to find a dad for her kid...
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

lurking10 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 am It also really sounds like she had a baby to trap him in to being with her because her only purpose in dating was to find a dad for her kid...
I agree, it just seems fishy to me. Maybe she wasn’t explicitly “trying” to get pregnant but I could see it as neither of them being careful and her figuring she’d be happy to get pregnant with her bfs baby
lurking10
Informer
Informer

chelsieross7 wrote:
lurking10 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 am It also really sounds like she had a baby to trap him in to being with her because her only purpose in dating was to find a dad for her kid...
I agree, it just seems fishy to me. Maybe she wasn’t explicitly “trying” to get pregnant but I could see it as neither of them being careful and her figuring she’d be happy to get pregnant with her bfs baby
Yep! She said she came off birth control “just to see” in February not expecting to get pregnant straight away. Call me naive but I think you’d be pretty fertile at 18 (if you didn’t have undiagnosed PCOS, endo etc) but she got pregnant the next month lol. Sure ‘not trying’ my ass.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did her bf know she had come off of it?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

chelsieross7 wrote:Did her bf know she had come off of it?
Of course! Hes seeing dollar signs from her youtube account. He was letting her refer to him as Daddy (to the baby) weeks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

I'm so stressed out about her saying that she's financially stable. She's only been a popular Youtuber for as long as Laela has been alive. How can the money be enough to be "stable"? Especially when she will have 4 kids? I hope that Logan's family is ready to take her and her babies in. Is Logan 17 or 18?
lurking10
Informer
Informer

yellowbowl wrote:I'm so stressed out about her saying that she's financially stable. She's only been a popular Youtuber for as long as Laela has been alive. How can the money be enough to be "stable"? Especially when she will have 4 kids? I hope that Logan's family is ready to take her and her babies in. Is Logan 17 or 18?
Lolllaslife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolllaslife »

I bet she told her aunt she came off brith control or was trying for a baby with Logan and her aunt freaked out and told her there’s no way she would let her stay at her house with her being pregnant again and so Yasmin decided to move out (or got kicked out)
Lolllaslife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolllaslife »

Lolllaslife wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:04 am I bet she told her aunt she came off brith control or was trying for a baby with Logan and her aunt freaked out and told her there’s no way she would let her stay at her house with her being pregnant again and so Yasmin decided to move out (or got kicked out)
Sorry another thing, but the timing definitely matches up, if she is actually 15 weeks, the baby would’ve been conceived just before or after she moved out
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder what Logan’s family thinks about it? He went from a baseball playing kid to a dad, to a dad of 3 kids with a live in girlfriend and soon to be 4 kids. I would be so pissed.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:36 am I wonder what Logan’s family thinks about it? He went from a baseball playing kid to a dad, to a dad of 3 kids with a live in girlfriend and soon to be 4 kids. I would be so pissed.
I don't know what they feel about the baby or the sisters (although that's not her fault and she's trying to do the right thing there) but in a q&a with Logan I think he says his parents had his brother young and they were the ones that would watch Laela for them.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I knew that, they were fine with Layla, but now at 17 with all that has happened? I would be pissed. He has no life.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Yeah I could see them being upset. I have a 17 year old as well and although he is great with his younger siblings I just can't imagine him being a dad. If a girl said she was looking for a father for her child it would terrify him lol.

I'm not saying they are ok with it but what I meant is if his parents had children young maybe its more "normal" to them (for lack of a better word).
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

Lolllaslife wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 am
Lolllaslife wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:04 am I bet she told her aunt she came off brith control or was trying for a baby with Logan and her aunt freaked out and told her there’s no way she would let her stay at her house with her being pregnant again and so Yasmin decided to move out (or got kicked out)
Sorry another thing, but the timing definitely matches up, if she is actually 15 weeks, the baby would’ve been conceived just before or after she moved out
I think that you're exactly right. She mentioned that it will be hard to have her sibs and babies and I feel like she's slowly realizing what a bad situation she's in.
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

hot damn I don't watch this girl regularly but I just watched the video about her mom's drug addiction and then the one about her announcing the second pregnancy. This girl has daddy issues, mommy issues, all the issues. She needs THERAPY not another baby.
Charleston3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Charleston3 »

Orangemama18 wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:01 pm Wow. What an idiot. You know, I really thought she was one of the "smarter" teen mom youtubers. I figured well, she made a mistake, but we all make mistakes and I had some understanding. But getting pregnant with a second baby at 18....it's truly embarrassing. She should feel embarrassed, not proud. And the dad is 17? So ridiculous and immature. I really thought she would know better. Instead of going to college and making something out of herself she is going to have 2 kids under 2 at 18 years old. Shameful.
She reminds me of every other teen mom on youTube and believes she can just live willy nilly because of the Youtube money. Most of them just aren't mature enough to realize YouTube is not forever and they need a backup plan.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She thinks she’s “stable” because she’s 17 and has been supporting herself for 3 whole months. Anyone with a mature brain would realize that doesn’t mean shit and it takes a few years of that to actually be considered stable. But she’s 17 and doesn’t understand how anything works and she doesn’t realize that she just made things sooo much harder for herself.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Wow. So an 18 yr old girl is legally responsible for the lives of FIVE children and a household of her own? Including one minor who intentionally got her pregnant?

She really seems like a nice, reasonably level headed girl, but she has no role models to speak of. Does she even know how to budget money, manage a "home business", raise children effectively, etc.? How does she even manage health insurance for all 4 unrelated kids without full custody or a job? Statistically, she will be single, on drugs, with all 4 of the young minors taken into custody in the next several years. She has a TON of growing up to do. I hope she is stronger than her upbringing and poor choices as a teen. I am rooting for her.

First step is to stop having babies with men you just met, second step is to stop renting seasonal mansions on the beach.

Return to “Q-Z”