Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

karmacat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: All the junk in the trunk & Nick might be a drunk |Part #34

Unread post by karmacat »

I wonder if Nick ever asks why the F she couldn't just pick up something for dinner while she was actually in a store that SAME DAY shopping for bullshit.

Unless it has to do with something she can film and show off, she just isn't going to do it. Useless!
She has all kinds of energy for nail and eyebrow waxing appointments and excessive shopping and setting up for a mermaid party but no energy for dinner, cleaning or being an actual adult.

On top of all that she creates problems so she can make demands from him. Like the car doors being left open all night and now the organization of things that will be a mess in no time.
Hey AirHole, picture the look on Nick's face whenever you text him unnecessary crap.
Nick I want Chipotle, Nick I want ChikFila,
Nick the car won't start because I did exactly what you said NOT to do and it's dance photo day!!!!
Nick I organized the pantry,
Nick I'm tired before, during and after doing the pantry so now where are you Nick?
And what are you bringing home for dinner Nick?
And don't forget, as soon as you get home Nick, I'm getting in the tub.
Good times for Nick!

Guaranteed his co-workers have seen that face when he gets texts like this and know full well just how miserable he is. Keep up the good work huuuunnnnie! :D
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 29bebb.jpg[/IMG]

True Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mama780
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mama780 »

Morethescarier wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 29bebb.jpg[/IMG]

True Image

ImageImageImage I was just about to post this...yes girl....your youth is not as long lasting as you expect it to be. Lol Welcome to the club Aaryn

SJ011814
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJ011814 »

Mspenny wrote:
sahmthatcooks wrote:
Wylee wrote:
This is the second time I’ve seen her car referenced as a 90K vehicle. Is that real?? That idiot truly has a 90K car?? How does anyone need that.
Yea just google Lincoln Navigator Black label. New is 90k +. Idk how much she actually paid for because it’s used, not sure what year it is but it can’t be that old, the mileage must have been low because how much driving do grandmas really do? Image

I think she bought the one they dealership used as a model. So it was driven around for test drives. It was technically “used” but it only had like 15 k miles on it (I think)
I don’t know that the deal they got was that great. So basically, yeah, she spent $90 k on a car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think I remember her saying it the dealerships owners car and he didn’t have it very long Image

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Nick needs to just run lmao. He’s married to a witch and has tyrant kids

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

Mama780 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:01 am //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 29bebb.jpg

True Image

ImageImageImage I was just about to post this...yes girl....your youth is not as long lasting as you expect it to be. Lol Welcome to the club Aaryn

[/quote]

True. now if she had just had skyla and actually taken better care of herself...lol she's definitely looking midthirties even with all the crap she has done and so is Nick.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

It’s funny that she’s had a nanny 5 days a week for months and her pantry still looked that bad. She should’ve had that house spic and span with all that free time

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Watch out... big mama is headed for the office !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Morethescarier

lilagrace1 wrote:
Mama780 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:01 am //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 29bebb.jpg

True Image

True. now if she had just had skyla and actually taken better care of herself...lol she's definitely looking midthirties even with all the crap she has done and so is Nick.[/quote]

But then nick wouldn’t have had the four children of his dreams...
Now he has a haggard wife and two bratty horrible kids.
Nick has always looked at least 35 to me, even the first video I saw years ago I thought she had married an older man.

thewhisper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewhisper »

Morethescarier wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:22 am
True Image

Does she even realize this isn’t a compliment? It’s someone telling you that you look old af.
Morethescarier

thewhisper wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:22 am
True Image

Does she even realize this isn’t a compliment? It’s someone telling you that you look old af.
Haha I know, I think she does realise and she was being sarcastic thanking the person.
I bet that person is BLOCKED! Lol

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Well, since she was dropped from Hello Fresh I guess it’s now Nick’s job to pick up dinner too. So he works, brings dinner home, and we all know he takes care of the girls at night. Aaryn is such a lazy piece of shit. She’s only going to get worse once Reese arrives because her excuse will be breastfeeding and how tired she is. She really knows how to use her time in selective ways that benefit Aaryn and only Aaryn.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

username44 wrote:Well, since she was dropped from Hello Fresh I guess it’s now Nick’s job to pick up dinner too. So he works, brings dinner home, and we all know he takes care of the girls at night. Aaryn is such a lazy piece of shit. She’s only going to get worse once Reese arrives because her excuse will be breastfeeding and how tired she is. She really knows how to use her time in selective ways that benefit Aaryn and only Aaryn.
Oh so hellofresh did drop her huh? I just realized she hasn't mentioned them in a long time. Along with nurture life and grove collaborative ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

glorygirl920 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:43 am
username44 wrote:Well, since she was dropped from Hello Fresh I guess it’s now Nick’s job to pick up dinner too. So he works, brings dinner home, and we all know he takes care of the girls at night. Aaryn is such a lazy piece of shit. She’s only going to get worse once Reese arrives because her excuse will be breastfeeding and how tired she is. She really knows how to use her time in selective ways that benefit Aaryn and only Aaryn.
Oh so hellofresh did drop her huh? I just realized she hasn't mentioned them in a long time. Along with nurture life and grove collaborative ImageImage

I’m guessing they did. She used to do 2-3 sponsored videos from them a month and there’s been none. Grove definitely dropped her because she said she had to order Mrs. Meyers off of Amazon. :lol: :lol:
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

She can't even Nest correctly.

Putting plastic bins along side each other and throwing things in baskets, isn't organizing.

Anyone else shocked about the massive amount of junk IN the pantry?! Sugars, pastas, candy, ramen noodles. #Oink
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:She can't even Nest correctly.

Putting plastic bins along side each other and throwing things in baskets, isn't organizing.

Anyone else shocked about the massive amount of junk IN the pantry?! Sugars, pastas, candy, ramen noodles. #Oink
I noticed all the candy. That's gotta be like 5 or 6 bags of candy. I buy one bag to keep in my pantry and my son only gets some occasionally. That's so excessive for 2 kids. Image

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

DollarTreeCandy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:14 am She can't even Nest correctly.

I think this is what the majority of America stocks in their pantry, sadly. It’s gross for sure.

I totally think all the other crap that was in the pantry is now thrown in another closet. All for show.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

DollarTreeCandy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:14 am She can't even Nest correctly.

I think this is what the majority of America stocks in their pantry, sadly. It’s gross for sure.

I totally think all the other crap that was in the pantry is now thrown in another closet. All for show.
hzyk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hzyk »

glorygirl920 wrote:

I don’t know if they dropped her since her code still works on their site. Not sure if they also do an affiliate along with the sponsorships.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Well, definitely didn’t skip through all of her stories today. Only a couple clips of her talking and it wasn’t about nonsense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”