Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Is Bri still around anymore? I'm not sure what Bonnie's goal is with the last two videos acting controversial as a parent, but it isn't helping their views and neither is hanging around E&J. Joel needs to do something with his beard that looks awful. If sponsors watched their vlogs, I question if they would want them to advertised their products. There is nothing wholesome shown in their recent vlogs.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ckc717 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 3c93d7.jpg[/IMG]

These two are NOT aging well. I would never take makeup advice from these cake faces. They look rough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Ckc717 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:34 pm

These two are NOT aging well. I would never take makeup advice from these cake faces. They look rough.

that looks so horribly photo shopped. What is with the glow around their faces? Looks awful!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sickandtired wrote:

that looks so horribly photo shopped. What is with the glow around their faces? Looks awful!
And I know it's been said, but _someone_ needs to get some guts and tell Bonnie that the smirk she's been in lately is not a good look. She looks pretty when she smiles, but that just makes her look smug.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Sickandtired wrote:

They both look like wax replicas of themselves in the thumbnail.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

kathpt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:28 am
Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:28 am They do know that dogs are not supposed to have baths as often as humans, don't they?? I feel so sorry for that dog! Dogs are not going to be squeaky clean all the time. They are so dumb!
My dog was a house dog and we gave her a bath every 3 months as it's what was recommended to us by the vet.
They seem to be bathing her just because she stepped in dirty water or every other week. Even if they use a gentle shampoo it just seems like too often for a small dog with hair like that... for sure it messes up the oils in her skin :(
I bathe my dog same amount as you do, she is also almost always indoors. During the winter months when it is more muddy, I wash just her belly and legs before coming in.

I bet she is just exited to play with her new ''toy''. She is gonna wash her less frequently later, when the excitement wears down. She is gonna become too lazy to bathe her so often as time goes by and when she realizes that it is not that necessary. She's gonna smell fresh for weeks with those products. For now, I don't mind her washing her more often. At least she will get used to being handled (which is way better than being abandoned in her crate)
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

They should invite a drag queen on their channel to teach them about blending, contour and make-up in general.
thursdayicecream
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thursdayicecream »

I haven't watched Bonnie for a year or more (if anyone wants to give me the drama highlights I'd appreciate it) but I just checked on Instagram to see how the kids have grown and I signed into this account just so I could say I'm appalled that all three of her boys hair looks terrible. I feel like an asshole for talking about kids but this is much more about Bonnie than them. Just yikes. Isn't she supposed to be a professional hair person or whatever???Cody and Boston look like they have severely receded hairlines. Lincoln's been looking like a Muppet for a while but honestly his hair looks cute in the newest picture, definitely looks like it's been cut. Appearances don't mean anything, I know I know but what originally drew me to this family was that they were old-fashioned but all of that seemed to fly out the window and they got super weird and toxic, that's when I stopped watching.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Kataja wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:29 am
kathpt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:28 am
Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:28 am They do know that dogs are not supposed to have baths as often as humans, don't they?? I feel so sorry for that dog! Dogs are not going to be squeaky clean all the time. They are so dumb!
My dog was a house dog and we gave her a bath every 3 months as it's what was recommended to us by the vet.
They seem to be bathing her just because she stepped in dirty water or every other week. Even if they use a gentle shampoo it just seems like too often for a small dog with hair like that... for sure it messes up the oils in her skin :(
I bathe my dog same amount as you do, she is also almost always indoors. During the winter months when it is more muddy, I wash just her belly and legs before coming in.

I bet she is just exited to play with her new ''toy''. She is gonna wash her less frequently later, when the excitement wears down. She is gonna become too lazy to bathe her so often as time goes by and when she realizes that it is not that necessary. She's gonna smell fresh for weeks with those products. For now, I don't mind her washing her more often. At least she will get used to being handled (which is way better than being abandoned in her crate)
You mean Joel or possibly Bri. I doubt Bonnie hardly ever washes her. I don't think she does much of anything anymore - except maybe applying makeup.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vincere wrote:They should invite a drag queen on their channel to teach them about blending, contour and make-up in general.
Can you imagine? There are definitely some amazing transformations on YT. But I can't imagine them being respectful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

The latest vlog is them going to Lagoon. Bonnie yells at Lincoln when they are in the car because he has Boston’s shoes on. He said he couldn’t find his tennis shoes. What a crap mom she is. A 3 yr old needs help getting the proper clothes and shoes on. Bonnie is SO lazy. I hope when Lincoln gets older and sees the videos of him with his scraggly hair that he gets mad at Bonnie for not letting him have nice haircuts like his brothers. That long hair makes him look like a ragamuffin. I wonder if she keeps his hair longer because he has humongous ears.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:36 am The latest vlog is them going to Lagoon. Bonnie yells at Lincoln when they are in the car because he has Boston’s shoes on. He said he couldn’t find his tennis shoes. What a crap mom she is. A 3 yr old needs help getting the proper clothes and shoes on. Bonnie is SO lazy. I hope when Lincoln gets older and sees the videos of him with his scraggly hair that he gets mad at Bonnie for not letting him have nice haircuts like his brothers. That long hair makes him look like a ragamuffin. I wonder if she keeps his hair longer because he has humongous ears.
Drives me nuts how much responsibility Bonnie and Ruby seems to leave to their kids. Parents are there to teach and guide into adulthood. Yes, there are some things you can make full responsibility of the child especially if the consequences will not be great. However, things like personal hygiene (9 cavity Eve) or something that could result in discomfort or blisters (walking around an amusement park all day in ill fitting shoes) are things that still require a parent to follow-up on and be a parent making sure they do the right thing. In Bonnie and Ruby's book, you tell your kid to do something and it's left at that. No follow-up, live with the consequences. Or they just have so much trust in their children that they will always do the right thing and what they are told to do. Clearly, they shouldn't depend on trust.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I have an anxious son who's just like Boston. He gets nervous and apprehensive about everything. The last thing I would ever do is tell him not to cry or call him a wimp. I felt so bad for him especially since she vlogs him for everyone to see. They really are the shittiest parents ever.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Happy+Charlie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:52 am
Tinkerbell22 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:36 am The latest vlog is them going to Lagoon. Bonnie yells at Lincoln when they are in the car because he has Boston’s shoes on. He said he couldn’t find his tennis shoes. What a crap mom she is. A 3 yr old needs help getting the proper clothes and shoes on. Bonnie is SO lazy. I hope when Lincoln gets older and sees the videos of him with his scraggly hair that he gets mad at Bonnie for not letting him have nice haircuts like his brothers. That long hair makes him look like a ragamuffin. I wonder if she keeps his hair longer because he has humongous ears.
Drives me nuts how much responsibility Bonnie and Ruby seems to leave to their kids. Parents are there to teach and guide into adulthood. Yes, there are some things you can make full responsibility of the child especially if the consequences will not be great. However, things like personal hygiene (9 cavity Eve) or something that could result in discomfort or blisters (walking around an amusement park all day in ill fitting shoes) are things that still require a parent to follow-up on and be a parent making sure they do the right thing. In Bonnie and Ruby's book, you tell your kid to do something and it's left at that. No follow-up, live with the consequences. Or they just have so much trust in their children that they will always do the right thing and what they are told to do. Clearly, they shouldn't depend on trust.
I forgot to add, Lincoln is a very cute little boy, I don't understand keeping his hair longer when his dad and brothers have such clean, neat hairstyles though. He's especially cute with the dirty food face : ) Just glad it's not the snot running into his mouth that Bonnie and Joel have frequently shown in the past.

The vlog does reflect a very good time had by all.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 am I have an anxious son who's just like Boston. He gets nervous and apprehensive about everything. The last thing I would ever do is tell him not to cry or call him a wimp. I felt so bad for him especially since she vlogs him for everyone to see. They really are the shittiest parents ever.
...and has to use his worried expression as a thumbnail at the end. A picture of the kids happy with their prizes would have been much more appreciated and appropriate. Poor Boston always displayed in a negative way.
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 am I have an anxious son who's just like Boston. He gets nervous and apprehensive about everything. The last thing I would ever do is tell him not to cry or call him a wimp. I felt so bad for him especially since she vlogs him for everyone to see. They really are the shittiest parents ever.
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention Joel calling Boston sissypants. He thinks it’s funny but those kind of words cut deep in a small child. I can see Boston needing therapy when he gets older.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Another day, another spelling mistake. Olivia is absolutely old enough to be able to spell “aunt Julie.” For Christ sake, aren’t they embarrassed? I’d be mortified. I am mortified! ‘Aunt’ is a very simple, basic spelling word. You start with dog, cat, mom, dad, and then you always go in to family units that have one or two syllables like aunt and uncle. I think they find it endearing that she can’t spell, like it keeps her young for longer... news flash, it's not cute!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tinkerbell22 wrote:
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention Joel calling Boston sissypants. He thinks it’s funny but those kind of words cut deep in a small child. I can see Boston needing therapy when he gets older.

Those words coming from any parent would cut deep, but coming from the same sex parent harsh and critical words can be particularly damaging. We have serious verbal and mental abuse happening here, and yet people focus on the kids hair.

I don’t care what hairstyle kids have, as long as the kids are happy. I’ve also been around long enough to remember that people have criticized Boston, Cody and Olivia’s hair from the beginning no matter what style they have. I’d just like to see these kids happy. Being “cute” doesn’t mean shit if your parents are awful. Look at how messed up Ellie is. She was Grandma Griff’s favourite and now she’s just as messed up (if not moreso) as the rest of them.

Joel is the type of father that tells their children to “man up.” Nice words coming from a husband who quit his job to let his wife support him, and who is every bit as much her accessory as the new dog is. Real men have confidence in who they are, no matter how “masculine” that is. Of course this isn’t about confidence, and the Griffith grandchildren will never be allowed to be confident because that is a threat to parental control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Happy+Charlie wrote:
It isn’t just Bonnie and Ruby, it’s Ellie too.... and probably Julie. They all learned this, and now are doing the same to their children, who will in turn do it to their children. Beau only escaped because he chose a woman who was strong like his mother, but not actually messed up. He dodged a bullet. The other boys may not be so lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emanon320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emanon320 »

So Lincoln has no jacket and shoes 2x too big for him also looks like hes wearing shorts 2x too small for him. But, they had to stop at her moms because SHE needed a jacket. What a damn clown.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”