Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:34 am
Happy+Charlie wrote:
Drives me nuts how much responsibility Bonnie and Ruby seems to leave to their kids. Parents are there to teach and guide into adulthood. Yes, there are some things you can make full responsibility of the child especially if the consequences will not be great. However, things like personal hygiene (9 cavity Eve) or something that could result in discomfort or blisters (walking around an amusement park all day in ill fitting shoes) are things that still require a parent to follow-up on and be a parent making sure they do the right thing. In Bonnie and Ruby's book, you tell your kid to do something and it's left at that. No follow-up, live with the consequences. Or they just have so much trust in their children that they will always do the right thing and what they are told to do. Clearly, they shouldn't depend on trust.
It isn’t just Bonnie and Ruby, it’s Ellie too.... and probably Julie. They all learned this, and now are doing the same to their children, who will in turn do it to their children. Beau only escaped because he chose a woman who was strong like his mother, but not actually messed up. He dodged a bullet. The other boys may not be so lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL, came back to add Julie. Going to the park and one of the boys got out of the car with no shoes. Mom's response, "you are 6 years old, your shoes are your responsibility." Again, really not a big deal going to the park, but what if a shopping trip were in order which requires shoes. How long does it take to be a parent and do a quick check that your kids have shoes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Happy+Charlie wrote: LOL, came back to add Julie. Going to the park and one of the boys got out of the car with no shoes. Mom's response, "you are 6 years old, your shoes are your responsibility." Again, really not a big deal going to the park, but what if a shopping trip were in order which requires shoes. How long does it take to be a parent and do a quick check that your kids have shoes.
Yep. I assumed Julie was just as bad, but don’t watch so didn’t have any examples to back it up.

Jackson was excited for show and tell at school and then forgot it. Ellie realized this and instead of bringing it to him she said she felt bad for him, but then laid down to take a nap.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I didn't finish the vlog but b the looks of it, Lincoln enjoyed himself at Lagoon. It's a shame that his mother was ready to send him off to his grandma's just because she didn't want to miss out on any fun by watching him. I'm glad grandma Hoellein decided to tag along so Lincoln wouldn't get left out. Airhead Bonnie goes to Lincoln, "I'm glad you were able to come!" Uhh Bonster, you were the one who wanted him to stay home in the first place :|
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5ff36d.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, it shows Bonnie.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Tiger27 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 5ff36d.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah, it shows Bonnie.

Photoshopping makeup videos/photos is such BS. I know Beautubers do it all the time but it’s so misleading to the audience. It’s also harmful to the young girls who follow and will grow up to believe that the beautiful people don’t have lines under their eyes and between their brows (which you know Bonnie gets those nice deep 11 lines from furrowing her brow/frowning so much.)

Never trust anyone without wrinkles on the corners of their eyes or smile lines. Those are unhappy people.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

What kills me is she actually think that photo looks good. I don’t agree with photoshopping makeup instructional videos either, but if you’re going to at least make yourself look better?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Emanon320 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:57 am So Lincoln has no jacket and shoes 2x too big for him also looks like hes wearing shorts 2x too small for him. But, they had to stop at her moms because SHE needed a jacket. What a damn clown.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Lincoln looked like he was wearing Hotpants ...way too small. She’s an absolute clown
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Emanon320 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:57 am So Lincoln has no jacket and shoes 2x too big for him also looks like hes wearing shorts 2x too small for him. But, they had to stop at her moms because SHE needed a jacket. What a damn clown.

What I don't understand is why Bonnie or any of the sisters don't check to see what they are wearing. If you want all the kids, then take care of them! Oh I do like Joel's parents being vlogged more now. It does make me wonder if they had a disagreement with Bonnie's parents.

So Bonnie is cutting jeans off that didn't have anything wrong with them! My husband had some holes in the knees of some work jeans so we decided to do that instead of patching them up. I agree with Joel fussing about how another pair of jeans would need to be bought!

What was misspelled on Olivia's card?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How on Earth do people look up to them and think they're good parents?
A parent calling their child names is so not ok. But they're raising "men", so toxic masculinity is the order of the day!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:11 am
Vincere wrote:They should invite a drag queen on their channel to teach them about blending, contour and make-up in general.
Can you imagine? There are definitely some amazing transformations on YT. But I can't imagine them being respectful.

Bonnie's make-up is drag in reverse.
She ends up looking more masculine.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

queenc13 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 am Another day, another spelling mistake. Olivia is absolutely old enough to be able to spell “aunt Julie.” For Christ sake, aren’t they embarrassed? I’d be mortified. I am mortified! ‘Aunt’ is a very simple, basic spelling word. You start with dog, cat, mom, dad, and then you always go in to family units that have one or two syllables like aunt and uncle. I think they find it endearing that she can’t spell, like it keeps her young for longer... news flash, it's not cute!
I don't think Bonnie wants to encourage her kids to be smart or intellectually challenging because it will result in them questioning her later on.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Namm wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:50 am
queenc13 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 am Another day, another spelling mistake. Olivia is absolutely old enough to be able to spell “aunt Julie.” For Christ sake, aren’t they embarrassed? I’d be mortified. I am mortified! ‘Aunt’ is a very simple, basic spelling word. You start with dog, cat, mom, dad, and then you always go in to family units that have one or two syllables like aunt and uncle. I think they find it endearing that she can’t spell, like it keeps her young for longer... news flash, it's not cute!
I don't think Bonnie wants to encourage her kids to be smart or intellectually challenging because it will result in them questioning her later on.
Is Bonnie even smart enough to realize that her children getting an education would lead to them questioning her? I don't think she is. I think she's simply parenting the same way Jennifer did (and likely Jennifers mother and so on and so on). I don't think Bonnie has the tools to promote education to her children, nor do I think Bonnie believes she herself is uneducated.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

A caring and loving mother would have put the jacket on her child but not Queen Bonnie. She's all about herself.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Ckc717 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:34 pm

These two are NOT aging well. I would never take makeup advice from these cake faces. They look rough.

Holy Photoshop Batman. That picture actually made Whoa! outloud. How did they see this and say, wow, we are smokin', put that out in public.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Is Bonnie even smart enough to realize that her children getting an education would lead to them questioning her? I don't think she is. I think she's simply parenting the same way Jennifer did (and likely Jennifers mother and so on and so on). I don't think Bonnie has the tools to promote education to her children, nor do I think Bonnie believes she herself is uneducated.
I really do believe that the Griffiths think they all turned out great so they see no reason to change how they do things. The rest of us are self-aware enough to realize that times have change and even if you had the best childhood yourself, there is always room for improvement in terms of nurturing a child’s emotional development. Most parents are always anxiously checking to make sure their children are happy and healthy, whereas the Griffiths just seem to arrogantly assume this is the case. The kids are fine just as they were.

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I actually think she’s even worse than her mother, if that’s possible.

Jennifer has her issues but you’ve got to admit she’s always been there to watch the grandkids when various Griffiths sisters are jaunting off to who knows where. I can’t imagine Bonnie doing much with her grandkids, especially after they’re past the cute baby phase.

The Griffiths sisters talk about how they used to have fun going to their grandmothers house and just hanging out with family during the summers or camping with their dad. Bonnie and Joel are so shitty they won’t even take their kids to the zoo and I guess this is the first time they’ve taken them to the local amusement park because they misbehaved?!?. That trip they took to Mississippi was sponsored. They took them to Hawaii but I’m pretty sure they imposed on someone’s poor grandma to babysit while they did their own thing half the time.

Who knows about their brother Beau (he seems kind of whipped to me) but these Griffith girls seem to want to have a lot of kids and then punish them for the childhood they had to endure.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Jennifer was a shitty mother who slept the day away while the kids crawled all over the kitchen jumping from the top of the fridge to the stove for fun. She may be more involved as a grandmother, but so might Ellie and Bonnie? Not everyone is cut out for full time parenting and the Griffiths women are among them. Just because Jennifer takes the kids here and there, doesn’t erase the past that she was hard on Ruby, made Bonnie and Julie share a coat, and encouraged all the daughters to be thin and beautiful.

I mean, if the punishing their kids for their childhood theory is correct then that suggests Jennifer wasn’t as great of a parent as she is a grandmother.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

What in staged pictures is this? We all know Bonnie doesn’t feed her kids this good... if this was real life, they would have a piece of bread then be shipped off to bed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tender feelings? How about some tender chicken or steak? Or maybe tender rice and beans if she wants to go meatless.
She's delusional.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

The good thing about the new bollie video is that they can just reupload it for Halloween for "how to look dead inside" costume.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”