Yasmyn Switzer

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Yasmyn Switzer

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:10 pm Wow. So an 18 yr old girl is legally responsible for the lives of FIVE children and a household of her own? Including one minor who intentionally got her pregnant?

She really seems like a nice, reasonably level headed girl, but she has no role models to speak of. Does she even know how to budget money, manage a "home business", raise children effectively, etc.? How does she even manage health insurance for all 4 unrelated kids without full custody or a job? Statistically, she will be single, on drugs, with all 4 of the young minors taken into custody in the next several years. She has a TON of growing up to do. I hope she is stronger than her upbringing and poor choices as a teen. I am rooting for her.

First step is to stop having babies with men you just met, second step is to stop renting seasonal mansions on the beach.
I am guessing her grandma actually has legal guardianship over her sisters and they probably have state help as far as insurance.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

What in God's name is going on? I just watched this chick's most recent video after being mentioned by some other Youtubers. What an incredibly messed up situation. Honestly, YouTube should shut down all these mommy vlogs. It is to the point of lunacy. I can't believe this kid thinks she is financially stable enough for a second kid at 18. What would these morons do if YouTube shut down tomorrow?
hisshissbich
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hisshissbich »

Her excuse for wanting to have kids close together... come on. You’re a freaking teenager. Your child can wait a few years and so can you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
granola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by granola »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 pm I am guessing her grandma actually has legal guardianship over her sisters and they probably have state help as far as insurance.
idk if this is a dumb question but is it even okay for a guardian to let them go live with a non-legal guardian for months? and do neither of those girls have fathers?
pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pineapples64 »

granola wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:50 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 pm I am guessing her grandma actually has legal guardianship over her sisters and they probably have state help as far as insurance.
idk if this is a dumb question but is it even okay for a guardian to let them go live with a non-legal guardian for months? and do neither of those girls have fathers?
Idk about the guardian thing, I think it depends on their address. My guess is that their official address is still the grandma's old house, so it should be fine for them to live with Yasmyn for a while. Not sure though. And as for their dad's, Ellie's dad passed away and Venice's dad lives in California so I guess he's not that involved. Sad. Still blows my mind that they all have different dads.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I thought Yasmyn said her grandma moved there to, originally she was only taking the youngest I thought. So maybe the older one is supposed to spend summer with her dad then didn't. As long as the legal guardian gave permission (which I would think that would be the grandma in this case or whoever the mom gave it to) them being there doesn't seem like an issue.

I do like that Yasmyn falls to the older one about what's going on. I know people here don't think she should be taking this on but I raised 2 siblings and although it was tough at times (I also had an infant) I am glad I was able to keep them together and be there for them. Yasmyn in a way needs them as much as they need her without their mom.
gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmax »

I agree with most on here. I like her personality,
overall I think she’s a really good and attentive mom and it’s obvious she’s been through a lot. But...the second baby with your bf of 5 months ordeal... What is up with that? The only
good thing about her situation is that I get the feeling she doesn’t rely on anyone but herself for her and her kids. Like, if her relationship with Logan were to fall through, I have a feeling she’d step up and make shit work with out him. Just a feeling I get, but could be wrong.i still think baby #2 is a dumb idea though. Hopefully she has someone helping her with financial planning and saving etc.
Lolllaslife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lolllaslife »

Did anyone see her fighting with Logan in the background of cam & fans wedding video? I’m gonna guess her kids are going to be like her and siblings and all her kids will have different dads
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Starts around 17:02. How freaking awkward.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 0465f8.jpg[/IMG]
Charleston3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Charleston3 »

granola wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:50 pm
Yasmyn is 18 now so maybe her grandma just doesn't want to take care of the kids. It wouldn't be that hard for her to pawn them off onto Yasmyn now because she's old enough, has her own child that's taken care of, and a stable source of income and living place.
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

What kind of photographer would put that in the video? its so obvious they are arguing. any why didnt cam and fam edit it out?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Starts around 17:02. How freaking awkward.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 0465f8.jpg[/IMG]
This could go both ways. If you look at Yasmin her facial expressions look very sturn but then you look at him and he smiles half way through. To me this looks like a couple bitching about a situation together, not arguing.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I noticed the arguing right away in Cam's video. It was a really poorly done video but it really showed how ignorant whoever made it was that they left that in. I can say honestly that Yasmyn seems very sweet and smart on some levels but she has zero guidance at all. It is terrible to me that she is in the situation with her sisters but I think it honorable she is stepping up for her sisters.

Unread post by Guest »

The apple definitely does not fall far from the tree at all, she is definitely her mothers daughter.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Giannaaaaa wrote:Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:46 am The apple definitely does not fall far from the tree at all, she is definitely her mothers daughter.
Do you know her mom?
sassycassy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassycassy »

Any last guesses on the gender? I think we find out tonight

pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pineapples64 »

I'm thinking girl, since she said her maternal line is only made up of sisters. But it would be interesting to see her have a boy. God, I wonder how these kids are going to turn out.
moonlunaaaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by moonlunaaaa »

she’s so annoying. she said multiple times she would post the gender the DAY she found out. she found out yesterday and isn’t posting it until tomorrow. so annoying.

chocolatealmondmilk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chocolatealmondmilk »

She’s having a girl.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

The paper that the ultrasound tech wrote says " It looks like a girl". That doesn't sound very confident. Lol. Imagine if it ends up being a boy. I thought girl from the start, personally.

Return to “Q-Z”