Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by Haulnarse »

My husband is a builder foreman, leading crews on large jobs. Lots of stress managing people and various trades and the council, work safe etc. he frequently works 50hr weeks and will start to work 12-13hr days 6 days a week when they start their new build which is 2hrs drive each way away from our home. He earns every single cent he brings home, he works extremely hard.

I could work full time now that our kids are in school, but have opted to work one full day and two half days so that i have flexibility to be able to be at school events and help out. In the past week I have helped at four events at school that i love and id be gutted to be missing them.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... be8705.jpg[/IMG]

Does she mean Toradol??? Thats’s “strong”? Someone go tell Karen NSAIDs aren’t narcotics. ImageImageImage Lordt someone go cuddle her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

At least this changes the conversation on here - I’m sick of reading about everyone’s income and their house purchasing stories

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... be8705.jpg[/IMG]

Does she mean Toradol??? Thats’s “strong”? Someone go tell Karen NSAIDs aren’t narcotics. ImageImageImage Lordt someone go cuddle her.

SoOo MuCH pAIn....but nothing, I repeat, NOTHING will stop me from seeking attention!! Image Girl, get some water, you’re dehydrated!!

I’d say I feel bad for her, but maybe if she wasn’t eating takeout 2x’s a day, or Starbucks drinks with 63 grams of sugar, she wouldn’t be having these problems. You are what you put into your body.

LOL, Toradol? That’s supposed to be the “strong” med they gave her? She really should Google stuff before she says/posts things, bc she sounds like an idiot. Just like all the house crap. So uneducated!
maisiefrommaine
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by maisiefrommaine »

I don't know much about stones but I don't understand why she hasn't had them removed yet and why she isn't frequently checking on the progress with her doctor. Like why wait until you're in agonizing pain to solve the issue?

Their health care plan must suck if she only goes to the doctor when its agonizing pain. Maybe they should spend the IVF money for medical emergencies

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

Wasn’t she supposed to get this taken care of before they began their rushed IVF plan? This girl gets on my nerves lol!! Like you said, rottiemama she needs to drink water, and cut out the Dr Pepper! That isn’t water. Get ready for a lackluster clickbait

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

This bitch. I can’t. She/ her doctor should be concerned as to why she continues to get kidney stones every month.
1. Fluids. Drink water. Stop with the sugar drinks
2. Clean your cookies. UTI’s can lead to kidney problems.
3. Salt. Reduce salt intake. That means any food that you don’t cook/comes in a bag frozen that you just have to heat up.
I’m assuming they have checked her for diabetes and she doesn’t have it.
It’s crazy to me that something literally so simple is such a hard concept for her to grasp. Like
“Oh it hurts when I put my hand on the hot burner of the stove. I should stop doing that”

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

mac531 wrote:Okay but question, a lot of you are saying you or your partner make 6 figures? What do you all do haha

I didn’t say it, but he does. He works for the state in administration. I also don’t do too badly myself. Between us both, we will hit over 200,000 in about five years. Still not looking at 500,000 houses like Rachelle. Not going above 350,000 and will aim be be between 220-300, so that we can invest for retirement, college fund, and be able to enjoy a vacation yearly.

The only people I know with 500,000 houses are those that bought up over many years, or make a lot more than we do. I don’t think they are pulling in much now than 5,000 a month, even with ads, but maybe I’m wrong. Either way, even at 10 a month (gross) they cant afford 4-500000. I think that the goal of her saving and why she mentions 50% down, it’s the only way she can get near the house she wants.

Emils
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emils »

lavenderlove wrote:
mac531 wrote:Okay but question, a lot of you are saying you or your partner make 6 figures? What do you all do haha

Mine is in federal law enforcement. We make more because of the cost of living adjustment for California. But I'm telling you right now, it does not get you very far. My husband did the cost of living calculation for different regions, we make $130k here in CA, and a similar lifestyle in Washington would be $75k. We budget like crazy! Thanks to Dave Ramsey and hard work, we're debt free besides the house. Our house is an outdated 70's house, but nice enough. So I get a little pissy when this little bitch starts talking trash on "old" houses. STFU, you little brat , and go to work.

I know what OUR budget is, and how I NEVER buy myself new clothes or makeup. We go out to eat ONCE a week. My daughters clothes are from **GASP** Walmart or target. So that's why I'm calling major bullshit on these idiots. There's NO EFFING WAY they even come close to $100k, and no way can afford a half million dollar house.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
This is another reason they should move to Texas. My husband and I make about 130-145k together and we live in Texas and it’s considered pretty comfortable here.

My husband is a firefighter and he doesn’t do too badly, but I’m definitely the “breadwinner” working a corporate job. If Justin wasn’t such a baby, firefighting would’ve been a good job for him out of the Navy. I believe they already get some firefighting training in the Navy. Ex-military receive seniority as Firefighters and the schedule is actually pretty nice, as well as the benefits. My husband works two 24 hour shifts a week and has five days off in a row. But I guess Justin would whine about the physical labor and Rachelle would whine about him being gone. Also I wouldn’t trust Justin to rescue me from a burning building.

Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Apparently next year there will be some event called “Famfest” in California and Trashelle and Justin are one of the featured families. 😂😂😂 They probably think they are celebrities now or something. The event looks great— it has the best families including BritneyandBaby, JessFam, OkBaby, and other people who I can’t stand or care about!!!

Edit— I just realized the photo refers to them as “Rachelle and fam” 😂, not Rachelle and Justin... justina must be pissed his wife is in the spotlight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:Apparently next year there will be some event called “Famfest” in California and Trashelle and Justin are one of the featured families. ImageImageImage They probably think they are celebrities now or something. The event looks great— it has the best families including BritneyandBaby, JessFam, OkBaby, and other people who I can’t stand or care about!!!

Edit— I just realized the photo refers to them as “Rachelle and fam” Image, not Rachelle and Justin... justina must be pissed his wife is in the spotlight.
Ohhhh, this is going to be amazing. They are so AWKWARD around other humans. I'm so excited.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I’m a little confused bc in her first story she says the kidney stones are “back” but then in the next story tries to make it sound like she’s been taking medicine for it for months. I think she lies so much that she can’t keep her story straight.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Emils wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:

Mine is in federal law enforcement. We make more because of the cost of living adjustment for California. But I'm telling you right now, it does not get you very far. My husband did the cost of living calculation for different regions, we make $130k here in CA, and a similar lifestyle in Washington would be $75k. We budget like crazy! Thanks to Dave Ramsey and hard work, we're debt free besides the house. Our house is an outdated 70's house, but nice enough. So I get a little pissy when this little bitch starts talking trash on "old" houses. STFU, you little brat , and go to work.

I know what OUR budget is, and how I NEVER buy myself new clothes or makeup. We go out to eat ONCE a week. My daughters clothes are from **GASP** Walmart or target. So that's why I'm calling major bullshit on these idiots. There's NO EFFING WAY they even come close to $100k, and no way can afford a half million dollar house.

This is another reason they should move to Texas. My husband and I make about 130-145k together and we live in Texas and it’s considered pretty comfortable here.

My husband is a firefighter and he doesn’t do too badly, but I’m definitely the “breadwinner” working a corporate job. If Justin wasn’t such a baby, firefighting would’ve been a good job for him out of the Navy. I believe they already get some firefighting training in the Navy. Ex-military receive seniority as Firefighters and the schedule is actually pretty nice, as well as the benefits. My husband works two 24 hour shifts a week and has five days off in a row. But I guess Justin would whine about the physical labor and Rachelle would whine about him being gone. Also I wouldn’t trust Justin to rescue me from a burning building.

He had to quit some trade because a bad back. I doubt he could handle firefighting.

Greenapples2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Greenapples2 »

Rottiemom wrote:I’m a little confused bc in her first story she says the kidney stones are “back” but then in the next story tries to make it sound like she’s been taking medicine for it for months. I think she lies so much that she can’t keep her story straight.

At most they would last 6weeks. So it can’t be the same ones. If they hadn’t passed after 6 weeks then her doctor would have stepped in to do something different. She can’t stop lying. She doesn’t know how. She believes every lie she tells as if they are the truth. She has serious mental issues.

Emils
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emils »

chloe6124 wrote:
Emils wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:Mine is in federal law enforcement. We make more because of the cost of living adjustment for California. But I'm telling you right now, it does not get you very far. My husband did the cost of living calculation for different regions, we make $130k here in CA, and a similar lifestyle in Washington would be $75k. We budget like crazy! Thanks to Dave Ramsey and hard work, we're debt free besides the house. Our house is an outdated 70's house, but nice enough. So I get a little pissy when this little bitch starts talking trash on "old" houses. STFU, you little brat , and go to work.

He had to quit some trade because a bad back. I doubt he could handle firefighting.

That goes back to my original theory that he’s getting some sort of disability.

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 25b36f.jpg[/IMG]
When you’re THIRSTY for attention

pinkandpanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkandpanda »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... edee5e.jpg[/IMG] I know she’s just looking for attention but honestly I would never post a video of myself looking like this online for thousands of people to see. How can she rewatch these videos, see herself, and still want to post them? Yikes. Not lookin’ good.

Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

Wow. She really acts like a child. Go watch her IG stories with her crying lol. Really working it for the sympathy.
I think she's most mad about having to pay $350.
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

She’s literally sobbing about having to pay $300 to go to the ER. It’s almost as if they don’t have a bank account full of savings to pull from like she claims they do.

Side note but the heath care in America is shameful. I can’t imagine having to pay money out of pocket for going to the ER or doctor.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Mookiel wrote:She’s literally sobbing about having to pay $300 to go to the ER. It’s almost as if they don’t have a bank account full of savings to pull from like she claims they do. Image

Side note but the heath care in America is shameful. I can’t imagine having to pay money out of pocket for going to the ER or doctor.

In other countries they pay for it also. It’s just they pay sky high taxes for the so called free healthcare. Nothing is ever free.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”