Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:28 pm Jennifer was a shitty mother who slept the day away while the kids crawled all over the kitchen jumping from the top of the fridge to the stove for fun. She may be more involved as a grandmother, but so might Ellie and Bonnie? Not everyone is cut out for full time parenting and the Griffiths women are among them. Just because Jennifer takes the kids here and there, doesn’t erase the past that she was hard on Ruby, made Bonnie and Julie share a coat, and encouraged all the daughters to be thin and beautiful.

I mean, if the punishing their kids for their childhood theory is correct then that suggests Jennifer wasn’t as great of a parent as she is a grandmother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember Bonnie saying her mother used to open the mail and throw it on the floor. She then called Bonnie into the room to pick it up and put it into the trash. She couldn't put it in the trash to begin with? Shows you how she had to have control over her kids. She obviously treated her kids like slaves.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Sickandtired wrote:What in staged pictures is this? We all know Bonnie doesn’t feed her kids this good... if this was real life, they would have a piece of bread then be shipped off to bed.
This may be a picture from the cookbook. She has her extensions, and Lincoln looks younger. Definitely staged for promotional purposes only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 pm
Sickandtired wrote:What in staged pictures is this? We all know Bonnie doesn’t feed her kids this good... if this was real life, they would have a piece of bread then be shipped off to bed.
This may be a picture from the cookbook. She has her extensions, and Lincoln looks younger. Definitely staged for promotional purposes only.

And yet nobody bothered to comb Lincoln's hair. Bonnie looks great though.
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by danalocs »

Liz_444 wrote:They do know that dogs are not supposed to have baths as often as humans, don't they?? I feel so sorry for that dog! Dogs are not going to be squeaky clean all the time. They are so dumb!
I've also wondered why in the hell they've been bathing that poor dog so much! My guess is that Bonnie is paranoid about it tracking one speck of dirt in the house so it has to be washed constantly to prevent any evidence whatsoever that a dog lives there.

I doubt she's even considered that it might be bad for the dog or cause dry skin and ear infections. Her self-centered mindset won't allow for true concern of others, and the dog is just another poor sap on the receiving end of her wrath.

I, too, feel so sorry for the dog; and just really pissed that they'd get a dog only to treat it like a doll they drag around and pen up and parade around. The dog has zero independence. It's bizarre.

Don't get me started how they don't give her access to water at all times and don't even let her explore the house or yard! Or how they don't put a water bowl in the pen they put her in when they're in the backyard. Ugh!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So where is today's vlog?

Also, why did the kids have to earn a trip to the Lagoon? It's summer-go have fun with your kids! I understand not doing some activities as punishment for misbehavior-this just seemed over the top. Guess it goes along with you have to work in the yard or no ice cream.

Haha I love how Joel's parents busted up their plans of leaving Lincoln at home!!
Milelu89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Milelu89 »

queenc13 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 am Another day, another spelling mistake. Olivia is absolutely old enough to be able to spell “aunt Julie.” For Christ sake, aren’t they embarrassed? I’d be mortified. I am mortified! ‘Aunt’ is a very simple, basic spelling word. You start with dog, cat, mom, dad, and then you always go in to family units that have one or two syllables like aunt and uncle. I think they find it endearing that she can’t spell, like it keeps her young for longer... news flash, it's not cute!
What video was that? I missed that. And how old is she?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I don't know how anyone can like this Lagoon vlog, where they were planning on leaving their kid home because they can't be bothered with him. He doesn't look like any trouble and he's the perfect age to take.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I'm guessing no vlog today based on Bonnie's IG. She linked their yesterday vlog to an IG message a couple of hours ago and it looks like Bonnie and Ellie are traveling somewhere? Some viewers are asking if there is a vlog today. I felt they might do this and adopt E&J uploading schedule after she recently told Joel they had so much yard work and they should not upload a vlog the next day.
One thing they had going for them is their consistent early morning upload schedule during the weekdays.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Queen Bonnie can’t even handle her own damn bags! Makes Jared do it then gets pissed when one tips over. You have 5 god damn bags Bonnie! How many do you freaking need bitch?! Ugh I HATE her so much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:16 am I'm guessing no vlog today based on Bonnie's IG. She linked their yesterday vlog to an IG message a couple of hours ago and it looks like Bonnie and Ellie are traveling somewhere? Some viewers are asking if there is a vlog today. I felt they might do this and adopt E&J uploading schedule after she recently told Joel they had so much yard work and they should not upload a vlog the next day.
One thing they had going for them is their consistent early morning upload schedule during the weekdays.
Oh for sure. If Ellie does something you know Bonnie is going to do the same. I think they are making a huge mistake though. More people are going to unsub and Bollie will surely suffer from that.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

More time away from their kids, I'm guessing! Exactly what they love!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The bags have Bollie stuff in them. They are headed to another photo shoot. They aren’t all Bonnie’s personal bags. She must mean product. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 4bd890.jpg[/IMG]

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:55 pm

Yes, and that picture is absolutely pre-surgery.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

So Joel stayed home. My guess is Bri is in Montana and the grandparents are unable to watch their children. I question why they can't do their photo shoot locally to save on business expenses. They are traveling a lot and it isn't inexpensive.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:28 am
Oh for sure. If Ellie does something you know Bonnie is going to do the same. I think they are making a huge mistake though. More people are going to unsub and Bollie will surely suffer from that.
A couple responses to this tweet were unavailable or my guess deleted. Joel must be too busy with driving everyone to the airport and watching kids, but I think they never planned to upload a vlog today. This could be a costly YT error if they start consistently miscommunicating about their vlog schedule.

@BonnieHollein 9:20 AM - 27 Jun 2019

Joel and I had a miscommunication about today’s vlog. I guess you will see it tomorrow!!

Pick a random old vlog to watch today and come tell me what it was about!

Wrong answers only! GO!!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 am So Joel stayed home. My guess is Bri is in Montana and the grandparents are unable to watch their children. I question why they can't do their photo shoot locally to save on business expenses. They are traveling a lot and it isn't inexpensive.
Why can't they do a photo shoot locally? The kids are there silly.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

YTIG60 wrote:So Joel stayed home. My guess is Bri is in Montana and the grandparents are unable to watch their children. I question why they can't do their photo shoot locally to save on business expenses. They are traveling a lot and it isn't inexpensive.
Also the pictures they had from the Vegas photo shoot weren’t all that special and could be created locally by renting a space or borrowing one. Are they hiring models to wear all the sizes that they said they packed?

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Milelu89 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:47 am
queenc13 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:27 am Another day, another spelling mistake. Olivia is absolutely old enough to be able to spell “aunt Julie.” For Christ sake, aren’t they embarrassed? I’d be mortified. I am mortified! ‘Aunt’ is a very simple, basic spelling word. You start with dog, cat, mom, dad, and then you always go in to family units that have one or two syllables like aunt and uncle. I think they find it endearing that she can’t spell, like it keeps her young for longer... news flash, it's not cute!
It was one Bonnie’s and Julie’s Instagram stories yesterday. Olivia is about to be 10.
Arabelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Arabelle »

queenc13 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:22 pm
Milelu89 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:47 am
It was one Bonnie’s and Julie’s Instagram stories yesterday. Olivia is about to be 10.
and now her insta with hear as in here! I would seriously be suing the government for a return in taxes I paid for this level of education provided!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 am So Joel stayed home. My guess is Bri is in Montana and the grandparents are unable to watch their children. I question why they can't do their photo shoot locally to save on business expenses. They are traveling a lot and it isn't inexpensive.
Why can't they do a photo shoot locally? The kids are there silly.
That's just what I was thinking! They have to fly somewhere to do a photo shoot?
Entitled, party of two ..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”