BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTrapping: I Do, Again (part 64)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
sataninwonderland wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:40 pm Guess not...unless she’s pathetic enough to have it linked in with a sponsorship and can’t post it yet. She knows it killed her to see such a nice wedding knowing she won’t ever have one like that.

I bet she had a terrible time too, I mean the bitch was in her room asleep by the time the sun went down and they left the next day while everyone stayed and enjoyed themselves. She wasn’t even invited to hang out that night with Kyra and those other two girls. I can imagine how the vlog would’ve been like tho:

•Britney, Frunk and Screech in the car driving down to Orlando drinking Dunkin’ Donuts

•Random clips of the hotel/venue

•Her view of the ceremony from her nosebleed seats

•Footage of everyone else dancing and having fun at the reception while she comforts Screech and attempts to dance awkwardly with Frunk.

•They go to the pool for a little bit just so she can take pictures and say she hung out with the other cOoOL outgoing youtubers.

•Goes to bed by 10, wakes up the next day and goes home.
Such a "nice" wedding? Lol did we see the same thing? I saw Keren in a stripper dress, pounding drinks with no sign of Khoa in sight. Their wedding was cringe- i seriously don't think Britney's would be as bad as that lol

What I mean by nice is I’m sure they spent a pretty penny and had lots of family and friends which Britney will never have lol. This bitch got married in secret, no vlog, without her kids, in her living room and only admitted to it when she got caught lol
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mspenny »

Franks insta post for their anniversary mentions that they go through “highs and lows.” They’ve only known each other a year...What do they even argue about? Idk, their marriage doesn’t seem that great to me. It’s sad, because neither of them really know any better. They both just shag the first thing that shows any interest in them, without actually getting to know each other and discovering whether they’re comparable.

My boyfriend and I never fight... we occasionally disagree but we never get mad at each other. I would never include in a public post that I love him through the highs and lows, because we don’t really have any lows.

Just proves to me that their relationship isn’t as nice as she’s desperate for people to think it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Mspenny wrote:Franks insta post for their anniversary mentions that they go through “highs and lows.” They’ve only known each other a year...What do they even argue about? Idk, their marriage doesn’t seem that great to me. It’s sad, because neither of them really know any better. They both just shag the first thing that shows any interest in them, without actually getting to know each other and discovering whether they’re comparable.

My boyfriend and I never fight... we occasionally disagree but we never get mad at each other. I would never include in a public post that I love him through the highs and lows, because we don’t really have any lows.

Just proves to me that their relationship isn’t as nice as she’s desperate for people to think it is.

Compatible **

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Keren made a post about how she’s thankful for all of her friends that were apart of their wedding day and included five or six pictures. Britney commented on it, saying she loves her so much and her ass isn’t in a single one of the pictures Girl, sit down, she wasn’t talking about you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

HaPpy AnNiVeRsArY tO BrIt aNd FrAnK.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

From the first time I fucked you raw, I knew right then you was a hoe. The day we got married in our living room was the best-ish decision of my life. Through our highs (tbh only me during sex) and lows (my child smelled after birth), you've been right beside (can't say the same about Nolan tho) me through it all. B (not B from Britney but B from Bighead) I couldn't be more thankful to have a moneycow like you. Here's to many many more dollar$. I love your money B and happy moneyversary!Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 3782e6.jpg[/IMG]
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

megangold27 wrote:Keren made a post about how she’s thankful for all of her friends that were apart of their wedding day and included five or six pictures. Britney commented on it, saying she loves her so much and her ass isn’t in a single one of the pictures ImageImageImage Girl, sit down, she wasn’t talking about you.

Image Britney can’t thank anyone from her wedding day. She had to hide her shameful shotgun wedding. She had to get married in her rented apartment living room on a smelly milk bc she got knocked up..Butttt Their relationship is so perfect and something people should be so jealous over...NOT! The first 6 months of their relationship is so embarrassing. Now she’s stuck w a man child that’s only w her for her $ and bc he got her knocked up. Would he work like Ean did to provide for his family? Would he work daylight to dark so Britney could stay at home? Would he be ok with having their money separated? Frank would never work as hard as Ean. One of the reasons Britney has what she has bc Ean busted his ass to pay the bills so she could stay at home and focus on YouTube. She had him paying the bills and buying groceries while she bought clothes for the kids. Maybe he wouldn’t have had to work so much of her greedy ass would have helped him more w their expenses. Ean was an idiot for staying with her for so long.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

Babbs18 wrote:From the first time I fucked you raw, I knew right then you was a hoe. The day we got married in our living room was the best-ish decision of my life. Through our highs (tbh only me during sex) and lows (my child smelled after birth), you've been right beside (can't say the same about Nolan tho) me through it all. B (not B from Britney but B from Bighead) I couldn't be more thankful to have a moneycow like you. Here's to many many more dollar$. I love your money B and happy moneyversary!Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 3782e6.jpg[/IMG]

By far the greatest thing on the internet today ImageImageImage

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Babbs18 wrote:From the first time I fucked you raw, I knew right then you was a hoe. The day we got married in our living room was the best-ish decision of my life. Through our highs (tbh only me during sex) and lows (my child smelled after birth), you've been right beside (can't say the same about Nolan tho) me through it all. B (not B from Britney but B from Bighead) I couldn't be more thankful to have a moneycow like you. Here's to many many more dollar$. I love your money B and happy moneyversary!Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 3782e6.jpg[/IMG]
What possible highs and lows could they have overcome in 1 fucking yr. Get a grip Franklin.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Lol if they’ve had that many lows one year into their relationship they’re doomed. I can count on one hand the number of serious arguments my bf and I had in our first year.

What happened to “if you really love someone the honeymoon phase never ends!!!!!111!1!”?

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

idiot can't proofread
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... c7131c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

IMG_4532.jpg
From Keren’s wedding.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

trying to hide a belly? also sounding out of breath and puffy faced in her IG story, the eyelash extensions look crazy[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 00329f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

LilSeb1010 wrote:Lol if they’ve had that many lows one year into their relationship they’re doomed. I can count on one hand the number of serious arguments my bf and I had in our first year.

What happened to “if you really love someone the honeymoon phase never ends!!!!!111!1!”?

Yeah I gotta agree.

PERSONAL STORY WARNING

I actually also got pregnant a month into our relationship (dumb, I know, but it happened) and it was really tough, especially since I was finishing college while pregnant. My bf and I considered abortion and then were set on adoption up until she was born (even had a family picked out and everything) and then when she was born decided to keep her and parent.

It was not always easy and we’ve been to therapy for it but uh we weren’t getting into the kind of fights they’ve alluded to AT ALL. Instead we recognized that the situation was hard and not ideal instead of just being in denial and pushing down any negativity about it.

Sorry for the personal story! I just see a lot of parallels so thought I’d share! I

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Why is it Eans three kids only get to go on sponsored trips but when they are gone they take all kinds of trips to the beach ect. She is ridiculous.

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

chloe6124 wrote:Why is it Eans three kids only get to go on sponsored trips but when they are gone they take all kinds of trips to the beach ect. She is ridiculous.

You expect her to spend her own money on taking ALL her kids??? Heck no! Same reason they had to spend over 12 hours in the airport last weekend - Britney only spends money on stuff for herself. Or frank and the golden child I guess.

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

megangold27 wrote:Keren made a post about how she’s thankful for all of her friends that were apart of their wedding day and included five or six pictures. Britney commented on it, saying she loves her so much and her ass isn’t in a single one of the pictures ImageImageImage Girl, sit down, she wasn’t talking about you.

She was, literally, in the first picture on that post. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Graysky33 wrote:

She was, literally, in the first picture on that post. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Britney is such an embarrassment commenting “I love you so much” when she literally got a pity invite and has only met her like 2-3 times. They’re literally just work friends who talk because they have to and the one time she hung out with her she didn’t even engage in any conversation, she just sat there while everyone had fun.

I mean the bitch was willing to drive 5 hours with a small baby when she apparently cries in her car seat, to drive all the way back the next day & on top of that didn’t even put out a wedding vlog. She didn’t get invited to hang out that evening with the other girls and only hung out at the pool for a little bit
Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

In the latest vlog the "golden child" slept til noon, and so did Aria. Does no one check on these children? Are Brit and Frank so lazy that they can't be bothered to make sure the kids are alright? When my kids were that age if they slept til noon I would have checked for a carbon monoxide leak! Also, WTF was up with Chef Britney hacking away at that cob of corn while Harlow was trying to eat it? Just give her the damn ear of corn, and call it a day! I kept waiting for an accidental knife slip that she would, of course, blame on Harlow being "difficult"!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

God imagine celebrating your one year anniversary walking around Charleston lol they literally are the most boring humans on earth lol.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”