Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by Todays drama »

ba1006 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:19 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:33 pm It is going to be very interesting (and I think sad) to see what happens to some of these kids who have been on YouTube since the first ultrasound shows them moving around. Gender reveal, name reveal, birth vlogs and then every day of their lives, from diaper blowouts, first steps, and so on. Nobody knows what the long-term effects are going to be. The Truman Show is exactly what it is.
There's a channel my daughter used to watch until they got just too awful-- Smelly Belly TV. Their youngest was 3 when they started the channel. They call their subscribers "Bellyans", and she used to talk as if she thought there were little creatures called Bellyans in the camera. She would say things like "I wanna show the Bellyans my new toy". It was so weird.
There are no laws protecting these kids like child actors have. For the most part, the parents are squandering the income that the kids are bringing in. Some people argue that buying the nice big house with the pool, and going on lots of vacations gives the kids a better life than they would otherwise have. But I wonder if they will be angry later that their childhoods were sold out for that "better life". They can't consent. I truly hope I'm wrong and that the parents are putting something aside for them. They're going to need it for therapy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I doubt they are putting money aside for their children since they spend an awful lot on themselves - liposuction, hair transplants, trucks, trips, etc.

These kids will be lucky if they have money for their education. Money is being used for everyday living like gas, electric, water, property taxes, mortgage if they have one, the Griffiths "Acres", gas for the big SUV's, food, and of course Bonnie and Ellie's Bollie trips, luxury Spa treatments, hair plugs, lipos, etc. Bonnie was probably upset seeing the You Tube and Instagram checks. Maybe realized that it isn't a never ending money train. They need to make big decisions on their spending. I don't think they are down to nothing, but I don't think their bank accounts are loaded like it once was.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:02 am She is delusional if she actually thinks Bollie will surpass her YT income. It's not an empire. It's not even wearable outside of the extremely modest, Mormon and Fundamentalist-esque cultures. They're making clothes they want to wear - not what other people want to wear. That's not how clothing companies work.
They don't even wear it! Outside of the robe, they will wear their outfits a few times while promoting and that's all you see of it! Plus they are adding a brand manager and a person to do instagram so there goes more of their profits!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Broken record I know but I watched the vlog for the first time in awhile. Bonnie was home all day with Bri and Lady was in her crate? Then they were sitting in the living room with all the kids looking at pictures... and Lady was still in the crate. She really just wanted a toy that she could put away when she’s done with it. I really hope at some point (soon) she realizes that the dog was a bad decision and rehomes her with someone who will truly love and care for the sweet little puppy.

I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs and Bonnie clearly does not actually like dogs.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Kate wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:02 am She is delusional if she actually thinks Bollie will surpass her YT income. It's not an empire. It's not even wearable outside of the extremely modest, Mormon and Fundamentalist-esque cultures. They're making clothes they want to wear - not what other people want to wear. That's not how clothing companies work.
I think it could maybe work if they leaned into the modesty thing. If they hired designers to make modest versions of current trends and had a bigger catalogue to choose from as well as getting LDS influencers (are there any??) to do shoots for them. They just have to pick an audience and gear the business towards them.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Today's vlog was very interesting. Something's happening that we don't know about. There's no way they would cut back on their YouTube channel if it is still profitable. That or they just don't care about their viewers and they're over it. It won't be long before Bollie tanks and Joel is back at P&G.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ba1006 wrote:Today's vlog was very interesting. Something's happening that we don't know about. There's no way they would cut back on their YouTube channel if it is still profitable. That or they just don't care about their viewers and they're over it. It won't be long before Bollie tanks and Joel is back at P&G.
I don’t think so. They are all just sick of the “work” that YT is. She is over it and wants money to make itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gopedjane wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:25 pm
ba1006 wrote:Today's vlog was very interesting. Something's happening that we don't know about. There's no way they would cut back on their YouTube channel if it is still profitable. That or they just don't care about their viewers and they're over it. It won't be long before Bollie tanks and Joel is back at P&G.
I don’t think so. They are all just sick of the “work” that YT is. She is over it and wants money to make itself.

Something is up with YouTube. As I mentioned earlier, Bri with Meet the Millers mentioned last week on a vlog that YT was making some big changes with family vloggers. I watched the Miller vlog right after Bonnie's and figured that is what Bonnie was talking about. I tried googling it and all it shows at this point is the comments being turned off so it must be the actual creators that have been notified so far. Maybe they are putting a limit on the ages that can be vlogged. They may have once again tightened down on what they would allow on vlogs or you would be demonetized like what got Bonnie the other time.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I’m sorry if this was brought up already. I’m like never on here anymore. But look at this crap. It’s so photoshop edited it isn’t even funny. She’s ridiculous.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1d28cc.jpg[/IMG]
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

zipadeedodah wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:15 pm I’m sorry if this was brought up already. I’m like never on here anymore. But look at this crap. It’s so photoshop edited it isn’t even funny. She’s ridiculous.

Bonnie was bragging in today's vlogs that she was getting into editing her photos!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HelloSweetie wrote: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.market ... 73613F525E

How is that even gonna help anything? So the perves will download the YT KIDS app and just their jollies there. Maybe I’m missing something but it doesn’t seem like an actual productive move for anyone other than maybe a CYA for google/YT
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:32 pm https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.market ... 73613F525E

Wow, I would be concerned as Bonnie appeared to be in today's vlog if this is on the horizon with YouTube since this is their main income. Good article.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Couldn't even watch her vlog today. Snoozefest. Nobody wants to listen to her talk to the camera like that. Also, I can't imagine being in my robe and not ready everyday while having someone come over and do all of my stuff for me.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:32 pm https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.market ... 73613F525E

Good find Hello Sweetie!! Yep, no wonder Bonnie is worried. Now let's see if E and J mention anything!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

sheltiefan wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:15 pm I’m sorry if this was brought up already. I’m like never on here anymore. But look at this crap. It’s so photoshop edited it isn’t even funny. She’s ridiculous.

Bonnie was bragging in today's vlogs that she was getting into editing her photos!
Ah okay I gotcha!!! I can’t even watch her videos anymore! So I didn’t know lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

luci417 wrote:
I think it could maybe work if they leaned into the modesty thing. If they hired designers to make modest versions of current trends and had a bigger catalogue to choose from as well as getting LDS influencers (are there any??) to do shoots for them. They just have to pick an audience and gear the business towards them.
The Leroys had their daughter Kesley and her cousins wearing Bollie in an IG post, but I don't think she would wear it just because she liked it. She's 15. She wants to wear ripped jeans and Calvin Klein and Vans.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:

Good find Hello Sweetie!! Yep, no wonder Bonnie is worried. Now let's see if E and J mention anything!
And the Leroys just bought a million dollar home and dad quit his job.
That's what you get for being greedy and showing off instead of putting the money aside...

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:04 pm The Leroys had their daughter Kesley and her cousins wearing Bollie in an IG post, but I don't think she would wear it just because she liked it. She's 15. She wants to wear ripped jeans and Calvin Klein and Vans.

I think that's another problem; Bollie is like mom fashion, those poor girls look ridiculous in those frumpy maxi dresses lmao. maybe they could try a line of matching mom and kid clothes? like matching dresses and dungarees? i feel like leaning into the mormon vibe is the thing to do because bollie isn't exactly the coolest brand out there...
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

They are grasping at straws in regards to Bollie. They have no idea what they are doing and have not a clue how the fashion business works. They are going to end up closing up shop and selling off what inventory they have left at a loss. They will have to pay off the people they have hired to do their work and they will end up in the red.

Bollie 100% relies on the viewership for sales. Nobody knows who the hell they are except some people on YouTube. When their channel fails, which I predict won't be long, they will lose Bollie too.

I predict they will have to sell off their cars, the "property", and end all the wasteful spending (massages, fancy clothes, meals out, full time babysitters) and their vacations.

I think the reason they went on the RV trip is because they see what is happening to their gravy train and are terrified of the future.

Me? I am looking forward to watching the shitshow go down.
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

I don’t get Bonnie and Joel. Neither of them have a full time job but yet she needs Bri to come help her out all the time? Her kids, except for Lincoln, are pretty self sufficient so it’s not like she needs help with them. She’s not cooking 3 big meals a day. We all know she barely cooks at all. So what is she doing all day that she can’t get things done without help?
On a side note: has anyone ever noticed that Bonnie has man hands? Those claw like nails make them horrifying to look at.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”