JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

MommaMia3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:29 pm Maybe it's just me but I don't under stand traveling across the country just go to to the beach, when she lives near the beach. Maybe spend one day there, sure. But they've been at the beach pretty much every day. I've never been to Orlando but I imagine there's a lot more to do there.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
do you want a more elaborate answer than "the beach is free"?
...i'm guessing she tried to get stuff sponsored when she announced they were getting Big caden and Tommy for the whole summer and she wanted to do fun stuff...But i'm also guessing she didn't get much or next to nothing, so yeah mostly free stuff or 64 dollars worth of Mcdonald's for 10 people!
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Frenchlurker wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:29 pm Maybe it's just me but I don't under stand traveling across the country just go to to the beach, when she lives near the beach. Maybe spend one day there, sure. But they've been at the beach pretty much every day. I've never been to Orlando but I imagine there's a lot more to do there.

...i'm guessing she tried to get stuff sponsored when she announced they were getting Big caden and Tommy for the whole summer and she wanted to do fun stuff...But i'm also guessing she didn't get much or next to nothing, so yeah mostly free stuff or 64 dollars worth of Mcdonald's for 10 people!
You say that like she doesn't have the cash to spare. Why spend the money on plane tickets and fly all the way out there if they couldn't then afford to do anything? I know that vacations aren't cheap, my husband and I travel often with our 3 kids and we don't make YouTube money. But the whole point of going somewhere new, in my opinion, is to experience a new culture, try new foods, see things that you can't see at home. All of her vacations seem to centered around going to the beach, even thought she lives near the beach. It doesn't make sense to me

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

MommaMia3 wrote:
Frenchlurker wrote:

You say that like she doesn't have the cash to spare. Why spend the money on plane tickets and fly all the way out there if they couldn't then afford to do anything? I know that vacations aren't cheap, my husband and I travel often with our 3 kids and we don't make YouTube money. But the whole point of going somewhere new, in my opinion, is to experience a new culture, try new foods, see things that you can't see at home. All of her vacations seem to centered around going to the beach, even thought she lives near the beach. It doesn't make sense to me

God, let people like what they like. YOU like experiencing new things and eating new food and immersing yourself in the culture, but that’s not everyone’s idea of a relaxing vacation. Jess does A LOT wrong but I think it’s a little unfair to fault her for having a boring family vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Florida beaches are also A LOT different than California beaches from what I understand. Especially Nor Cal beaches. In San Francisco it’s cold/cool like 70 percent of the year. And the beaches aren’t golden sand and blue waters. So they probably don’t really want to go to those beaches. So Cal is better (maybe just because I grew up here.) Generally warmer, more sandy beaches. But the water is still pretty dark. Not murky really but you can’t see your feet once you go even to your knees. And the water is almost always cold.

In Florida most of the beaches (or at least the ones I’ve heard about/seen) have fairly clear water, white sand and the water is warm. Like I said, I live in Southern California, within half an hour from the water. I still would love to go on a Florida beach vacation. Or Hawaii or Caribbean etc. It’s all the beach but they’re all so different.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

She probably was sponsored by the hotel so that's why Florida was chosen (well and that it was Lilias pick). I think the reason they are spending so much time at the beach isn't money (although I am shocked she hasn't done DW). I think she just jumped into this vacation like she did Hawaii. Most people that I know at least have somewhat of an idea of what's there. Instead of asking what they can do. Also letting her kids just play on the beach they can be more wild. Like how people in Orlando annoyed her at that thing they went to the other day probably because the kids were running wild.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

She has said before that the water near her in Cali remains cold year round, and isn’t really fun for beach weather. Even over past summers while at home, they don’t go to the local shore.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

While I get people like what they like going to Florida I hope thry try a mom n pop Cuban restaurant or something.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:While I get people like what they like going to Florida I hope thry try a mom n pop Cuban restaurant or something.
I literally don’t expect Jessica to eat or do anything that isn’t a chain while in Florida. Especially going to Cuban restaurant, her kids are soOoOo picky, meaning Jessica herself eats like a teen so she’s never had her kids explore new foods.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah it's hard to believe people who have the opportunity won't experience new things. Although apparently it's a thing where people travel and then just eat McDonalds they find it comforting.
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

Gumballerina wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:37 pm Addie's hair is growing so strangely. In the picture of her in the too small romper and Birkenstocks, the front part of her hair is completely separated from the back with her ponytail. Addie definitely has enough hair to cut it into a presentable looking bob but of course, Jess won't cut her daughter's hair (only her boys) because then she won't be able to tie it up and make it look like a piss-coloured pineapple.
Don’t know if it’s true but I read somewhere that over time, pulling your hair back in the same way can actually cause hair loss. I’m assuming if that’s true that Addie has pretty thin hair naturally and the way Jess pulls it up every day might be harming her hair growth
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

bp_0116 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:22 am
Gumballerina wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:37 pm Addie's hair is growing so strangely. In the picture of her in the too small romper and Birkenstocks, the front part of her hair is completely separated from the back with her ponytail. Addie definitely has enough hair to cut it into a presentable looking bob but of course, Jess won't cut her daughter's hair (only her boys) because then she won't be able to tie it up and make it look like a piss-coloured pineapple.
Don’t know if it’s true but I read somewhere that over time, pulling your hair back in the same way can actually cause hair loss. I’m assuming if that’s true that Addie has pretty thin hair naturally and the way Jess pulls it up every day might be harming her hair growth
I mean, look at Jojo Siwa. There are memes out there that show her receding hair line.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cjl123 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:11 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:While I get people like what they like going to Florida I hope thry try a mom n pop Cuban restaurant or something.
I literally don’t expect Jessica to eat or do anything that isn’t a chain while in Florida. Especially going to Cuban restaurant, her kids are soOoOo picky, meaning Jessica herself eats like a teen so she’s never had her kids explore new foods.

Chris and his boys seem to eat adventurously. I hope that they at least ventured out to a mom and pop shop.
ktgossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktgossip »

I haven’t looked to see if this was already mentioned I had to shoot over here as soon as I saw her disgusting IG story..

When she states that the bathroom “isn’t a good spot for a needle disposal” as she looks at it like it’s diseased. YOU INCONSIDERATE SPOILED TWAT. Does she not realize the thousands and probably millions of people that have conditions that prompt them to use needles to make sure they’re ok?? Where else would you like them to have the needle disposal Messss? It’s in the bathroom because it’s a private place for people with this issue to go and have the privacy to do so. How inconsiderate do you have to be to make a story about that as if it’s a crime? Totally disgusted by that.

PS Mess; if you’d properly potty train your kid you wouldn’t be near the changing station or the “nasty” needle disposal area.

megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

ktgossip wrote:I haven’t looked to see if this was already mentioned I had to shoot over here as soon as I saw her disgusting IG story..

When she states that the bathroom “isn’t a good spot for a needle disposal” as she looks at it like it’s diseased. YOU INCONSIDERATE SPOILED TWAT. Does she not realize the thousands and probably millions of people that have conditions that prompt them to use needles to make sure they’re ok?? Where else would you like them to have the needle disposal Messss? It’s in the bathroom because it’s a private place for people with this issue to go and have the privacy to do so. How inconsiderate do you have to be to make a story about that as if it’s a crime? Totally disgusted by that.

PS Mess; if you’d properly potty train your kid you wouldn’t be near the changing station or the “nasty” needle disposal area.

While that’s a great benefit to needle disposal containers, that’s not why it’s in the bathroom unfortunately.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

megangold27 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:32 am
ktgossip wrote:I haven’t looked to see if this was already mentioned I had to shoot over here as soon as I saw her disgusting IG story..

While that’s a great benefit to needle disposal containers, that’s not why it’s in the bathroom unfortunately.

I could see her even making a big deal if it was for medical issues (diabetes). And what is she teaching her kids? My friends son is a type 1 diabetic and got made fun of by some kids at school because they saw him having to get a shot at the pool one summer. Jess could use this as a lesson to teach her kids that its for medical reasons OR because people make bad choices. Even then Isn't the needle disposal supposed to be for everyone else's health? I mean I guess I thought medically first because most that I have known who did drugs were so off the last thing they'd remember to do is dispose of it properly.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Imagine doing your meds in the bathroom because you want to avoid busybodies making rude comments about it or taking photos of you or calling the police.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

That was so incredibly rude to freak like that over the needle disposal.
My cousin was bullied ALL THROUGH high school because she was a diabetic and had to give herself shots. It got so bad to the point where she wouldn't even do it at school and she would get really bad off before the teachers made her.
It makes me so sad that she would film that and have THAT reaction instead of using it to teach her children what it really is and that it's okay to be there but never ever touch it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

ktgossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktgossip »

megangold27 wrote:

I’m obviously not insinuating that medical purposes are the only reason they are there. But for a vast majority of the US they are indeed there to help for medical uses. There’s a high number of diabetes sufferers here and even other conditions that entail you to use needles/ pointed objects to gain the substance you need to LIVE, that is the point I’m trying to make. A lot of people cannot help this and it’s not something they should feel embarrassed or ashamed about. Irregardless of the sole purpose that is a high percentage of it, and definitely not something that you should negatively point out in front of your children. Inform and educate them on why they are there and how it can benefit us all by being safe.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why does she insist on wearing spaghetti straps with that god awful bra? Does she realize it's CLEARLY visible? It looks so gross.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Omg the IG story pissed me off. How can one person be so ignorant? Who gives a fuck if its for people w/diabetes or for drug users, that irrelevant. The most important part is there is a safe place to dispose of used needles. Most logical people don’t even bat an eye because clearly you can’t get into them and we actually watch our children so they don’t get into dangerous stuff. Dumbass Jessica has to act all high and mighty, she’s gross and ignorant.

Return to “JesssFam”