Flipside of the Moon

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

If she was actually a PA then I’m shocked. 75% of the time I click out of her videos because I feel like she’s dumbing me down. I always ask myself “wait, you were a pa and your husband is apparently some awesome doc and you didn’t know that”I also sometimes question if she puts her kids in dangerous situations for content. There’s literally no other excuse for it. Like wtf would you let your kids play outside alone, without a fence , near the bluff or near the pool unattended. You’re an asshole.

She’s just annoying at this point. I used to like her because I thought she brought this practical side to motherhood but she’s just crazy.

And buy you kids some damn clothes. Your baby constantly has holes in his clothes and Kais shirts never fit. It’s annoying. They don’t have to be dolls but come on.
Squeaker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Squeaker »

I’ve never commented here, but have been lurking. I think people can be a little harsh, but her IG post yesterday has me cringing so hard. Those poor boys would have zero protection in a car accident. Might as well just stick them in the backseat and not even bother with the car seats. I can see at least 3 things wrong with Kai and Beau’s seatbelt looks like it’s under his armpit. I’m sorry, but using car seats properly is NOT hard. And it’s so important. But I’m sure if anyone said anything they’d just be ignored. Between this and their attitude with the pool, I don’t know if I can keep watching. Causes me too much stress worrying about those boys.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She tags Ellen DeGeneres on Instagram posts. (cringe) She's so desperate for attention.
I wonder what's happening with Gaga. I think her mom is an a$$ for leaving her alone. She needs her mom.
Natalie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalie »

You would think her mom would want to be with her more/her grandchildren and to help
Maybe they have had a falling out
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Isn't she the one who loves scaring her kids? I bet she runs out and buys a dog like that just because Kai was so scared of it.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Her food always looks so unappetizing. Also over seeing her daily skincare routine, like we get it - you like to slap twenty different sunscreens and 5 different masks on your face each day.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I don’t know if I can even hate watch her anymore, she’s gotten so boring. Show us some more of your millionaire friends Kristina, us lowly plebs aren’t as cool as you (sarcasm).
Seriously though, she bitches about her low subscriber count but fails to realize nobody cares about reusable grocery bags and sheet masks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She put ALL of her neighbors business into the YouTube universe. She is so ridiculous! He's not a BILLIONAIRE. The house she was in wasn't MASSIVE. It was 4000sq ft.
What happened in her childhood that would create such a person? I need to know before my child ends up like her.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I don’t think she should have talked about her neighbors party and so on! There stuff that doesn’t need to put in a YT video especially when you don’t even know who or what you’re talking about! I’m confused why she even took her camera!
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I don’t think she should have talked about her neighbors party and so on! There stuff that doesn’t need to put in a YT video especially when you don’t even know who or what you’re talking about! I’m confused why she even took her camera!
Me too. That's so disrespectful and trashy. Chances are the guy will never see the vlog but what if he does? I'd be so embarrassed

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

Natalie wrote:You would think her mom would want to be with her more/her grandchildren and to help
Total speculation, but I have to wonder if the reason why Gaga doesn't come around is because, like some of us, she doesn't like the person Christiana has become since moving into the new house. I don't think she was raised to be so materialistic. She was alot more down to earth in the other house. Everyone grieves differently but it seems that she really loves her grandbabies and it's odd to me that she just all of a sudden is completely out of the picture. Who knows but I miss Gaga....and the old Christiana.

I have to add that I was so happy to see her buying new clothes for the boys. About time!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

tansmom731 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:23 am
Natalie wrote:You would think her mom would want to be with her more/her grandchildren and to help
Total speculation, but I have to wonder if the reason why Gaga doesn't come around is because, like some of us, she doesn't like the person Christiana has become since moving into the new house. I don't think she was raised to be so materialistic. She was alot more down to earth in the other house. Everyone grieves differently but it seems that she really loves her grandbabies and it's odd to me that she just all of a sudden is completely out of the picture. Who knows but I miss Gaga....and the old Christiana.

I have to add that I was so happy to see her buying new clothes for the boys. About time!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Who the hell wants to go stay in a house with shit floating by every other day, intermittent running water & lights, raw eggs on salad for every meal, watching an anorexic dingbat walk around in face masks twice a day (going for the just jizzed look, Christina?) , and a goofy husband with crazy eyes gawking at you all the time? I'd say old Gaga is smart to stay away from that house.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

OK SO.... one time in an eating video she said her husband worked out a lot and he had a rockin bod. I really don't get why she feels the need to exaggerate everything! Her life seems like a great life. Her husband's body at the "beach" was just a normal dad body. It's like the song "Never Enough" from the greatest showman. She will never feel content.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Maybe her parents put them in the best schools in the better neighborhood. Sometimes that can backfire if you can't keep up with the Jones's. Maybe she always felt like she wasn't enough.
Nicola417
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nicola417 »

I've been lurking for the past few weeks but wanted to join in since I agree with so much that's been said.

I started off really appreciating her content but things have shifted considerably since she actively started house hunting. Her ignorance regarding pool safety has me genuinely concerned for the boys and I'm afraid something horrible will happen. I don't care how mature Beau is for his age, you don't leave small children unattended around a pool with no cover or fencing.

Also, the food she makes? :barf: I don't understand how that's possible for someone who goes to the grocery store seven days a week. The leftovers she'd eat for her ASMR videos always looked appetizing so I'm not sure what changed but I know the cilantro-laden monstrosities she's been cooking up for breakfast and dinner would do nothing to sustain me.

I don't understand the dynamic between her and her husband because it's clear he loathes the vlogging and thinks she's ridiculous and immature.
columbianruby
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by columbianruby »

Nicola417 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:33 pm I've been lurking for the past few weeks but wanted to join in since I agree with so much that's been said.

I started off really appreciating her content but things have shifted considerably since she actively started house hunting. Her ignorance regarding pool safety has me genuinely concerned for the boys and I'm afraid something horrible will happen. I don't care how mature Beau is for his age, you don't leave small children unattended around a pool with no cover or fencing.

Also, the food she makes? :barf: I don't understand how that's possible for someone who goes to the grocery store seven days a week. The leftovers she'd eat for her ASMR videos always looked appetizing so I'm not sure what changed but I know the cilantro-laden monstrosities she's been cooking up for breakfast and dinner would do nothing to sustain me.

I don't understand the dynamic between her and her husband because it's clear he loathes the vlogging and thinks she's ridiculous and immature.
I never even thought of that. I know her from her eating videos and you're right, she DID eat normal food. She had a much more diverse food palate. Mac and cheese, meatloaf, spaghetti, sandwiches, etc. All she eats now is cilantro, cheese pizza, kimchi, eggs, ramen, avocado, and vegetables. The same shit day after day. That's fine, eat what you want - but stop showing it. I don't need to see her cook an egg and put it over some weird assortment of vegetables for the 1000th time.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

She has an eating disorder and those are her 'safe foods'. She is frail and sickly looking. That's why her hair fell out so bad. She is malnourished and needs to get some meat on her bones before she develops osteoporosis.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

maullaban wrote:She has an eating disorder and those are her 'safe foods'. She is frail and sickly looking. That's why her hair fell out so bad. She is malnourished and needs to get some meat on her bones before she develops osteoporosis.
I agree. She’s aged so much in the past two years. I wonder if she suffered from PPD after Kai and and it got worse after Pax.

Nicola417
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nicola417 »

DasHappy wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:36 pm
maullaban wrote:She has an eating disorder and those are her 'safe foods'. She is frail and sickly looking. That's why her hair fell out so bad. She is malnourished and needs to get some meat on her bones before she develops osteoporosis.
I agree. She’s aged so much in the past two years. I wonder if she suffered from PPD after Kai and and it got worse after Pax.

That could be it too. An older video of hers got recommended to me the other day from right after Pax was born and in one bathroom shot, it was difficult to even watch her get ready because of how prominent and gaping her sternum is next to those implants. I'm honestly surprised she had any energy left while nursing on that diet.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

I agree that the dynamic between her and her husband is odd. It's like there's no intimacy/chemistry with them at all. From what we see they never go on date nights or really interact with each other. Idk if this is allowed here or not haha (please correct me if it isn't) but her husband has always given me vibes that he might not be into women, but idk their dynamic is just off to me. It's all about the boys all the time it seems, which is fine - but you should have time for yourself and your spouse as well.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”