Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tinkerbell22 wrote:I don’t get Bonnie and Joel. Neither of them have a full time job but yet she needs Bri to come help her out all the time? Her kids, except for Lincoln, are pretty self sufficient so it’s not like she needs help with them. She’s not cooking 3 big meals a day. We all know she barely cooks at all. So what is she doing all day that she can’t get things done without help?
On a side note: has anyone ever noticed that Bonnie has man hands? Those claw like nails make them horrifying to look at.
Agree with wondering why two people at home need Bree (not sure how it's spelled) to come in and help. It's not just Bonnie. Joel is there too. Why the two of them can't handle things and run the household I'll never understand.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by gopedjane »

lmmomSD wrote:
Tinkerbell22 wrote:I don’t get Bonnie and Joel. Neither of them have a full time job but yet she needs Bri to come help her out all the time? Her kids, except for Lincoln, are pretty self sufficient so it’s not like she needs help with them. She’s not cooking 3 big meals a day. We all know she barely cooks at all. So what is she doing all day that she can’t get things done without help?
On a side note: has anyone ever noticed that Bonnie has man hands? Those claw like nails make them horrifying to look at.
Agree with wondering why two people at home need Bree (not sure how it's spelled) to come in and help. It's not just Bonnie. Joel is there too. Why the two of them can't handle things and run the household I'll never understand.

But she explained it today. She has to read email and it took all morning to read 1 contract and take one photo for a sponsorship. They really should be able to get all of the editing and other work other than filming done in the mornings. Joel basically edits the videos then does nothing else to help. They will have a massive culture Shock when they need real jobs and can’t afford an assistant anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Tinkerbell22 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:27 pm I don’t get Bonnie and Joel. Neither of them have a full time job but yet she needs Bri to come help her out all the time? Her kids, except for Lincoln, are pretty self sufficient so it’s not like she needs help with them. She’s not cooking 3 big meals a day. We all know she barely cooks at all. So what is she doing all day that she can’t get things done without help?
She definitely has sausage fingers. The ugly fake nails and cheap rings don't help either. She would be the last person I would seek fashion advice from.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Joel saying to Bonnie "you're sounding a little desperate with we love you so much" is a contrast from last summer when she vlogged how she backed out of several brand deals and as a creator you (viewers) get what she feels like putting out there in her vlogs. You are not seeing an arrogant Bonnie lately and it took a significant drop in views and subs to change her attitude.
It wasn't pleasant watching Joel lick his plate and talk with his mouth full.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Guess we know why Joel didn't go on the photo shoot now! So I guess Bri watched the kids while they were all gone.

Well you can tell by Bonnie's instastory that she read the comments here and on Instagram. She was showing Olivia and Lady with Lady not in the kennel. Then a bit more where Lady wasn't in the kennel. I was like yep it got to her!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Social Blade is showing today they already have 383,101 video views and they've just posted today's vlog that isn't registering views per hour yet. Their video with the highest views (real time) is their Mermaid Cave vlog is showing 1242 VPH (views per hour) My Truth is 1139 VPH and two other vlogs from last week together is around 1000 VPH. I image they can't drop any further with real view numbers in order to attract favorable brand deals. If they are buying views and this is how they are paid, it feels like it isn't being honest.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

gopedjane wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

But she explained it today. She has to read email and it took all morning to read 1 contract and take one photo for a sponsorship. They really should be able to get all of the editing and other work other than filming done in the mornings. Joel basically edits the videos then does nothing else to help. They will have a massive culture Shock when they need real jobs and can’t afford an assistant anymore.

Their kids go to bed so early, they could edit and respond to emails then.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:Guess we know why Joel didn't go on the photo shoot now! So I guess Bri watched the kids while they were all gone.

Well you can tell by Bonnie's instastory that she read the comments here and on Instagram. She was showing Olivia and Lady with Lady not in the kennel. Then a bit more where Lady wasn't in the kennel. I was like yep it got to her!
She’s shown Lady out of the crate many times on IG stories.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:Social Blade is showing today they already have 383,101 video views and they've just posted today's vlog that isn't registering views per hour yet. Their video with the highest views (real time) is their Mermaid Cave vlog is showing 1242 VPH (views per hour) My Truth is 1139 VPH and two other vlogs from last week together is around 1000 VPH. I image they can't drop any further with real view numbers in order to attract favorable brand deals. If they are buying views and this is how they are paid, it feels like it isn't being honest.
I’m guessing Bollie made investment in views and subs for both channels. E&J has had way too much dispositions activity to be legit. I’m guessing they purchased a weeks worth because they seem to get all these new views and subs early in the day, before a new vlog is even posted. Lets see how long they can do that for.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:48 am
sheltiefan wrote:Guess we know why Joel didn't go on the photo shoot now! So I guess Bri watched the kids while they were all gone.

She’s shown Lady out of the crate many times on IG stories.

She has shown Lady out of the crate on YT also. IMO it was just how Bonnie did it last night-it was look at me and how loving I am to Lady and see she's not in a crate all the time. Bonnie got quite a bit of comments about the crate on the IG pic of Lincoln and Lady on the bed. She had in her caption that Lady was in the crate because she was peeing all over the house and biting everything. Might have been just me though! I think a dog that is about 1 to 2 years old would have worked out better for Bonnie. It would be past that chewing stage and more than likely house broken.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... I don’t understand why they didn’t invest in Joel’s “dreams” while they had the money and chance to. Remember when he wanted to own a car wash? Would have made more money than Bollie! Joel is a capable, handy guy with lots of experience and he’s wasting away while Bonnie plays “fashion designer.” Both of them are equally pathetic.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

queenc13 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:52 pm I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... I don’t understand why they didn’t invest in Joel’s “dreams” while they had the money and chance to. Remember when he wanted to own a car wash? Would have made more money than Bollie! Joel is a capable, handy guy with lots of experience and he’s wasting away while Bonnie plays “fashion designer.” Both of them are equally pathetic.
If Joel really had a dream to start a side business, he would have worked hard to start one or more of them. I think he is not as ambitious as most of us thought he was and instead is holding onto YouTube by what looks like suspicious buying views that are so far well over six hundred thousand today. My impression is he'll hang on to this lifestyle for as long as possible because it is easier and he likes the perks.

This is from Did Joel quit his job? December 2016
Bonnie saying - With YouTube for all we know we could stop getting paid tomorrow and so our goal is for Joel to build side businesses so that he can so
Joel continue saying - so we're sustained long term and that's as much as I love YouTube and I love the camera let's let's face it you guys are here for this for this right here so I'm gonna do what I do and still work my hands and a lot and do a lot of my labor work but do it on my own terms now.
Joel saying - she'll let me to my fellow PMG yes like I loved it and they were the salt of the earth and every time I would think about blue collar workers just people who are just earning a living which it was a great job and it paid really really good but it was work and and and I appreciate those kind of people and that's the kind of people I want to stay while doing this
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They definitely gave up on being "blue collar salt of the earth" people.
Unfortunately, that's what their appeal was for most viewers. There are plenty of channels of rich Kardashian wannabes.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Joel is just as lazy as Bonnie these days. He didn’t used to be, and of the griffiths/YouTube clan I do still think he will have the quickest transition back to a traditional lifestyle but it’s going to be painful for him too when it dries up. I’d love to know their long term plans, there’s no way they really believe bollie will be profitable enough for the four of them to continue living this way.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:43 pm Joel is just as lazy as Bonnie these days. He didn’t used to be, and of the griffiths/YouTube clan I do still think he will have the quickest transition back to a traditional lifestyle but it’s going to be painful for him too when it dries up. I’d love to know their long term plans, there’s no way they really believe bollie will be profitable enough for the four of them to continue living this way.
Of all of them, Joel is the biggest disappointment. Originally he was the only one who seemed to have any work ethic. Now he is just as lazy and entitled as the rest of them. What does he do all day except edit a vlog which he really doesn't put any effort into.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:11 pm
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:43 pm Joel is just as lazy as Bonnie these days. He didn’t used to be, and of the griffiths/YouTube clan I do still think he will have the quickest transition back to a traditional lifestyle but it’s going to be painful for him too when it dries up. I’d love to know their long term plans, there’s no way they really believe bollie will be profitable enough for the four of them to continue living this way.
Of all of them, Joel is the biggest disappointment. Originally he was the only one who seemed to have any work ethic. Now he is just as lazy and entitled as the rest of them. What does he do all day except edit a vlog which he really doesn't put any effort into.

He’s certainly who I’m most disappointed by, money and the easy life really changed Joel, and fast!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Is Joel doing lawn care day this year?

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:49 am Is Joel doing lawn care day this year?

Probably Bre's job now
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Totally boring vlog! Bonnie talking about different products she buys and tiny bit of the kids playing outside. I was doing other stuff and just listening during the haul and watched the end with the kids playing.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Bonnie's videos showing products she buys haven't done well recently, she does the same thing on the Bollie channel and this time she didn't attach the haul to Amazon or Target. Another day of suspicious high daily views on Social Blade and this could mean their YT analytics are not good. Their more recent vlogs are not seeing #1 (tags) YouTube keyword search either including their names that were always #1 (both Bonnie and Joel names) and I believe this is a recent change. Joel has toned down the clickbait thumbnails and it does make a difference in attracting viewers too.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”