Flipside of the Moon

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

logicalnonsense wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:00 am I agree that the dynamic between her and her husband is odd. It's like there's no intimacy/chemistry with them at all. From what we see they never go on date nights or really interact with each other. Idk if this is allowed here or not haha (please correct me if it isn't) but her husband has always given me vibes that he might not be into women, but idk their dynamic is just off to me. It's all about the boys all the time it seems, which is fine - but you should have time for yourself and your spouse as well.
I was watching the video when she said her husband slept in the empty house with his buddies. My husband was passing by, overheard her. He said something is off about her husband.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

I think he's just not into her. He doesn't like Korean food which is so weird to me. I couldn't imagine if my husband wasn't into my culture/food/traditions.
Her husband probably likes Latin women and mistook her for one the night they met. (tragic)
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I always wondered this...so he doesn’t like Korean food. That’s crazy! I totally agree, that’s odd. If my husband didn’t like my culture/food/traditions then I don’t think we would be married lol

RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:53 pm I think he's just not into her. He doesn't like Korean food which is so weird to me. I couldn't imagine if my husband wasn't into my culture/food/traditions.
Her husband probably likes Latin women and mistook her for one the night they met. (tragic)
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Just watched today’s video and now I see what you ladies are saying she is very thin & I always thought she had implants in her ASMR videos but her boobs look smaller now.

Also, she showed the make and model of her bike but I think she just wanted to show off the price of $599 lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She's so hard up for views she's back to phantom crying over her dad and buterflies. The way she goes about it, it seems so rehearsed and full of BS.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

fingusername wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:17 pm She's so hard up for views she's back to phantom crying over her dad and buterflies. The way she goes about it, it seems so rehearsed and full of BS.
Agreed! It’s awkward! I would feel for her if she was just like “I had a moment this morning and lost it over my dad” and not show the sobbing and no words... just sobbing.

I think she really became depressed after losing her father. Maybe she feels out of control because of how it happened and her food intake is one thing she knows she can control and it’s stemming into an eating disorder?? Idk.. I’m fairly new to her channel but went back and watched her asmr channel and it’s obvious there is something going on.

I don’t think her husband is gay but I don’t think he is in to her. She’s off... she’s kind of lost it. I always thought it was weird how she would point out how he would leave his ring at home. Like do you not want to bring it up to him but he watches your videos so that’s your passive aggressive way of being like “hey, forgot your ring again”

... somethings up with everything.
Nicola417
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nicola417 »

I agree that I'd be more sympathetic if she admitted she had a rough morning but knowing she had to find the perfect location, set the camera up, and sob for who knows how long is just painful to watch. I shouldn't be surprised, though, after she filmed the entire funeral.

I know there's only about a four or five year age gap between her and her husband but with the way they interact with one another, you'd think it was 20. I can only describe it as him thinking she's so incredibly immature with everything she does or is just plain stupid based on the comments he makes. They're very passive aggressive and I'm honestly surprised he ever even allowed the boys to be filmed or agreed to have his face be shown especially given his profession.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Her husband is acting like he has a side piece. He's still partially engaged at home with the kids but not into her (literally!) at all anymore.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Poor Kai is always getting lost or hurt, honestly surprised we didn't get vlog footage of that seeing as she loves to capture these kinds of moments
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

"My husband's sister's kid".....doesn't that make him/or her your niece/nephew??? Her latest vlog was as boring and repetitive as always. I can't even hate watch anymore. I think I'm only watching to make sure her kids stay safe....which she lost Kai so there's that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She didn't go to her nephew's party. She's full of poo.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Her in laws must love her. Does she ever have get togethers with them or is she that stuck on herself? She seriously needs to get a leash for Kai.. if her dad was really in the secret service he sure did a poor job explaining the world to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Yeah I think I’m kind of done watching her too. I had to click out when she was talking about Kai being lost. It happens, I get that but the way she was so lax and laughing about didn’t sit well with me. She takes her boys for granted.

If only she cared about their safety like she does sunscreen 😡🙄
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Those rooms are too small. That walk-in closet is too big. Oh..damn they fd up that situation. The two huge rooms were fit for that home; the boys could have shared. They should've extended the house out more towards the front but it was probably going to cost way too much!
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

1.8 million dollars and the bedrooms are too small? There's so much wasted space with the courtyard taking a huge chunk out of the middle of the house, the huge foyer, and living rooms.
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

RenegadeRaider wrote:Those rooms are too small. That walk-in closet is too big. Oh..damn they fd up that situation. The two huge rooms were fit for that home; the boys could have shared. They should've extended the house out more towards the front but it was probably going to cost way too much!
And poor Kai gets the bedroom the size of a prison cell so his brothers can have huge closets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Here Kai, this is your 5x5 room. BUT guess what? You can see the lake when you turn 16, get on your tiptoes and squint through the trees.
Oh and what happened to the powder room?

In one of her asmr videos she said if she won the lottery she would donate it. She said her AND her husband's family were SO well off. They would never have to worry about money.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:55 pm Here Kai, this is your 5x5 room. BUT guess what? You can see the lake when you turn 16, get on your tiptoes and squint through the trees.

In one of her asmr videos she said if she won the lottery she would donate it. She said her AND her husband's family were SO well off. They would never have to worry about money.
Anyone who says that they would donate all the money if they ever won the lottery is a liar.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Did she really say that? 😬

I wonder if her husband or in law’s watch her videos.

Do you think she’s repetitive with the sunscreen so she can get sponsored? Or why else does she continue to show us her usual routine?
RenegadeRaider wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:55 pm Here Kai, this is your 5x5 room. BUT guess what? You can see the lake when you turn 16, get on your tiptoes and squint through the trees.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

IF you can stomach the video. She was eating pumpkin pie it's at 13:00min

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”