Tannerites/YAWI

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

They took the house off the market. They listed it on June 3rd for 495, lowered it to 480 on the 14th then took it off today. I wonder why..
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Lolislol26 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:08 pm They took the house off the market. They listed it on June 3rd for 495, lowered it to 480 on the 14th then took it off today. I wonder why..
I logged on to mention this. Lol. That’s pretty bizarre if you ask me. Wonder why the listing was taken down so quickly. Maybe something fell through with a house they were trying to buy and didn’t think they could get out in a couple months if someone were to buy their house. Who knows We will see if it goes back on the market. I bought it was strange that they lowered the price so quickly.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:08 pm They took the house off the market. They listed it on June 3rd for 495, lowered it to 480 on the 14th then took it off today. I wonder why..
I logged on to mention this. Lol. That’s pretty bizarre if you ask me. Wonder why the listing was taken down so quickly. Maybe something fell through with a house they were trying to buy and didn’t think they could get out in a couple months if someone were to buy their house. Who knows We will see if it goes back on the market. I bought it was strange that they lowered the price so quickly.
I don’t think them lowering the price was a big deal aside from how much. 15K is a lot to lower it at once to just remove it from the market a few days later. Hopefully they realized no one will want their ugly kitchen even if the bathrooms are redone.
The had it listed under a selling website so they didn’t have an actual realtor selling it, maybe that played a part with the removal and pricing. Not to mention very very little staging furniture.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Can someone explain this cancer thing? I haven't been watching for a long time. I watched the video today and was confused, so I went back and watched the video where she talks about the cancer. She calls it a desmoid tumor and says they are always cancerous. I did some research and found that, no, they are not cancer, but sometimes can be treated like a cancer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

crowmtmom78 wrote:Can someone explain this cancer thing? I haven't been watching for a long time. I watched the video today and was confused, so I went back and watched the video where she talks about the cancer. She calls it a desmoid tumor and says they are always cancerous. I did some research and found that, no, they are not cancer, but sometimes can be treated like a cancer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I maybe wrong but I think it happened during the very beginning of the channel. Go to the Tannerites channel and watch the first couple of videos. Tbh, I didn’t care enough to watch them but I remember in a video they made about a year ago when they hit 500k on Tannerites they showed a ton of old clips and talked about it.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

While I don't care about I-have-no-job-but-I-hope-my-YT-channel-takes-off Branson Tanner, I think the video with him doing hairstyles on Alyssa Mikesell was kinda cute.
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

I don't really watch this family very much anymore, but I have to mention that Allie and Daniell's new glasses are not flattering. They look too big for their face. The more narrow, rectangular style would look better than those big, round ones, at least in my opinion.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ I think Allies glasses are somewhat ok because they are of a light colour, but the black ones Daniell has are quite bad, they are way too big.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

ctx2002 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 am I don't really watch this family very much anymore, but I have to mention that Allie and Daniell's new glasses are not flattering. They look too big for their face. The more narrow, rectangular style would look better than those big, round ones, at least in my opinion.
I agree! They look so cheaply made and Allie’s look like old lady glasses. Usually an optometrist assistance helps you pick out the best frame for your face shape..
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

I see now that their house is listed as for RENT.

Also, since when do they own an investment company?
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Tizzy wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:31 pm
Did they say something about the investment company? I have always suspected they had some type of business. Johnny was at home all the time even when they first started vlogging, but I didn't know if he still did whatever that was or was now doing full time vlogging.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Tizzy wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:08 pm
ctx2002 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:25 am I don't really watch this family very much anymore, but I have to mention that Allie and Daniell's new glasses are not flattering. They look too big for their face. The more narrow, rectangular style would look better than those big, round ones, at least in my opinion.
I agree! They look so cheaply made and Allie’s look like old lady glasses. Usually an optometrist assistance helps you pick out the best frame for your face shape..
Did they have a sponsorship from one of those cheap online glasses shops? I've seen J house work with one of them a couple times. I could easily see with that how they could could pick trendy frames that don't necessarily look great on their faces.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

ICantEven wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:43 pm
Did they say something about the investment company? I have always suspected they had some type of business. Johnny was at home all the time even when they first started vlogging, but I didn't know if he still did whatever that was or was now doing full time vlogging.

I noticed their investment company name listed under their house details that’s available for rent and then did a quick google and it seems like they’ve invested in a few smaller companies around Utah..
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tizzy wrote:

I noticed their investment company name listed under their house details that’s available for rent and then did a quick google and it seems like they’ve invested in a few smaller companies around Utah..
The listing office is not the originally lister when it was for sale. It looks like they painted the outside and took more inside photos. Looks like they’re keeping the washer/dryer and both TVs in the home for the renter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

I haven't watched any of their recent videos as I'm honestly so sick of Johnny and have to be in a certain mood to tolerate their videos. Have they mentioned moving at all? The whole thing just seems really off to me.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:07 pm
Tizzy wrote:

The listing office is not the originally lister when it was for sale. It looks like they painted the outside and took more inside photos. Looks like they’re keeping the washer/dryer and both TVs in the home for the renter.

I see at the bottom of the listing description it says tenants are able to move in from August 1st or even sooner if required. They must be ready to move now. I wonder when they’ll announce it..
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote:I haven't watched any of their recent videos as I'm honestly so sick of Johnny and have to be in a certain mood to tolerate their videos. Have they mentioned moving at all? The whole thing just seems really off to me.

I only watch some of their videos but I haven’t seen or heard of them moving besides whats been said on here and public record.

Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

Sarah’s back again with the mobile phone spiel. I honestly don’t get why they let their kids have phones when all they do is complain when they use them! I understand kids need to get out and do things when it’s school holidays but they’d just been on a family outing and maybe they just want some down time to themselves to talk to friends or watch some YouTube. They're teenagers, they need time to themselves ! Daniell and Allie are gonna end up with no friends because they’re not allowed to talk to them on the phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like cmon there are far worse things they could be doing.
:love2: :HK:
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Omg enough with those fast food/last to eat challenges on the Tannerites channel. They're gonna make those poor kids grow up to have food issues.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Saw today's video with Daniell about her irritability and possible depression. I'm not surprised she's feeling this way. Poor thing reminds me a bit of Julie from 8 Passengers in that she's basically a sensitive, kind-hearted girl that is treated like the black sheep of the family (though for different reasons than Julie).

At least Johnny has the self awareness to admit that he tends to be an overly critical parent, but he needs to understand that Daniell is probably the kind of kid that's sensitive to frequent criticism and internalizes that kind of talk from her parents. It then comes out in these bouts of low self-esteem/guilt as well as resentment (hence the mix of "sadness" and irritability toward others/her parents).

I think she actually does know why she feels the way she does, at least at a basic level, but doesn't really want to talk about those deeper issues with her parents (especially on camera).

Return to “Q-Z”