The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Yuck, how can they all stand in that backyard and eat?? The ground is all mud and there's junk everywhere.

Stupid Sam fed that dog an onion, which are poisonous to dogs. As a dog owner, he should know this.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

He's lucky he only gave the dog one slice of onion. That typically isn't enough to cause a problem. But the fact that he even gave it to the dog continues to speak volumes about what kind of pet owner he is.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

mormonts wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:30 pm He's lucky he only gave the dog one slice of onion. That typically isn't enough to cause a problem. But the fact that he even gave it to the dog continues to speak volumes about what kind of pet owner he is.
Our vet said that all dogs react differently to certain foods and you never know how much is too much. That was a pretty small dog too. Shame on Sam.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Nia really isn’t the brightest bulb. She made her own recipe for a matcha latte and said she’s not into all the sugar in other recipes, then says she puts in two abundant squirts of agave, which is more concentrated than regular sugar. I’m sure those lattes are like drinking a can of coke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So we were all right about the pools, except the idiots now have 5 friggin' pools in their backyard,,,,,,,,,,,,and they wanted to do a gofundme for their anniversary party,,,,,lowlifes.

Plus not only are their 5 pools in their wrecked back yard, Sam had the tree people, cut and strip all the trees in the back yard down to naked branches...........looks like crap, and does nothing, nobody is going to want to buy/rent that house now.

Can you imagine their water bill, for filling all the pools and these are not small pools.

Concerning the Mantra crap Nia made, she is no authority on healthy eating and saying she eats clean and healthy, is a big joke, you know she snacks all the time....and the "meals" she prepares for the family are just a bunch of processed food stuck together, into "one of her creations" not healthy or nutritious. I really don't think she has a concept of what healthy eating is, she just goes by whatever is fashionable at the moment, of what some nitwit tells her on the internet, exp Symphonies gummy vits for ADD, she will believe everyone except a doctor.

I think Nia scours the internet trying to become an authority on something, but nothing sticks......the beauty/makeup/hair thing didn't pan out, because those people do those things all the time, not once a week, and we have all seen her cooking. And don't get me started on her "preset" nonsense......why is she promoting an app that makes your pictures look all washed out and terrible.

Both of them flit from thing to thing, never really getting good at something, then they are off on the next whim.....Sams is the OK cabin, all this beautiful weather.......hes not there, and when he is there, he works on the superficial stuff, decking,hot tubs etc. Maybe he got discouraged when Eric told him he have at least another year to go, till the cabin is finished.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Our kids are such spoiled brats that they don't appreciate 1 pool, so we buy them 5 pools! They are raising their children to be so unlikable that they don't even have friends to invite over to swim. I guess we can expect Sam to dump all that water into the neighbour's yards in about a week and see all the pools and toys out for the trash. I totally agree that Sam was mad about Eric commenting how much work the shack had left and so he abandoned that for another waste of time project. He has no commitment to anything, including his wife and kids.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

They are certainly desperate for any vlog to go viral.....they posted the same picture of the 5 pools in the yard....six time in a row on Instagram, and about 4 times on FB. I also think that they live for the compliments from the children, since the comments are disabled on their YouTube channel.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Should be saving up for the therapy those kids are going to need rather than wasting money and water on five pools that are going to be torn down in three months.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I can't imagine how gross those pools will be in about 2 weeks. I shudder to think about it.

I would be worried if I were a neighbor of theirs. Not only are the pools a death trap since they don't have a fence around them, but I can't imagine what the neighbors yards are going to look like when they are drained/leaked. I wonder if they bought extra home insurance for the pools....somehow I doubt it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:I can't imagine how gross those pools will be in about 2 weeks. I shudder to think about it.

I would be worried if I were a neighbor of theirs. Not only are the pools a death trap since they don't have a fence around them, but I can't imagine what the neighbors yards are going to look like when they are drained/leaked. I wonder if they bought extra home insurance for the pools....somehow I doubt it.
Not just that, but all that standing water.
West Nile Virus and Zika! Yay!!!
If nothing else, just mosquito bites are bad enough.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

1finn wrote:So we were all right about the pools, except the idiots now have 5 friggin' pools in their backyard,,,,,,,,,,,,and they wanted to do a gofundme for their anniversary party,,,,,lowlifes.

Plus not only are their 5 pools in their wrecked back yard, Sam had the tree people, cut and strip all the trees in the back yard down to naked branches...........looks like crap, and does nothing, nobody is going to want to buy/rent that house now.

Can you imagine their water bill, for filling all the pools and these are not small pools.

Concerning the Mantra crap Nia made, she is no authority on healthy eating and saying she eats clean and healthy, is a big joke, you know she snacks all the time....and the "meals" she prepares for the family are just a bunch of processed food stuck together, into "one of her creations" not healthy or nutritious. I really don't think she has a concept of what healthy eating is, she just goes by whatever is fashionable at the moment, of what some nitwit tells her on the internet, exp Symphonies gummy vits for ADD, she will believe everyone except a doctor.

I think Nia scours the internet trying to become an authority on something, but nothing sticks......the beauty/makeup/hair thing didn't pan out, because those people do those things all the time, not once a week, and we have all seen her cooking. And don't get me started on her "preset" nonsense......why is she promoting an app that makes your pictures look all washed out and terrible.

Both of them flit from thing to thing, never really getting good at something, then they are off on the next whim.....Sams is the OK cabin, all this beautiful weather.......hes not there, and when he is there, he works on the superficial stuff, decking,hot tubs etc. Maybe he got discouraged when Eric told him he have at least another year to go, till the cabin is finished.
Nia’s style is not to my personal taste, but I think she could do better at the beauty and style vlogging if she actually took the time to put effort into it. All her Nia’s nest videos are only a few minutes long, she hardly ever posts, all she does is put on stuff from her Ipsy bag in that cramped little bathroom. Or when she does try to do a tutorial she misuses products then says, oh well that’s just how I like to use them, instead of researching how to use stuff properly. Or all the awful collab vlogs where she embarrassingly does the absolute least. Again, it’s not my style, but they have an audience that includes stay at home moms and some older girls, I think she could do better if she put more attention into it. It’s not like she’s surrounded by a bunch of Gigi hadids.

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

They just can't stop showing Juliet in her underwear.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

YesMia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:00 am They just can't stop showing Juliet in her underwear. Image

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Yet, Nia, is always talking about their bathing suits being "modest", but they are always showing the kids in the bathtub or in their underwear, they are so contradictory to themselves.
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megandm1995 »

i’m sorry but nia looks like a wicked witch. those presets are so ugly i can’t imagine people actually paying for them.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 467f0d.jpg[/IMG]

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

megandm1995 wrote:i’m sorry but nia looks like a wicked witch. those presets are so ugly i can’t imagine people actually paying for them.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 467f0d.jpg[/IMG]

Her hair looks grey

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Miss_momma3 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:03 pm
megandm1995 wrote:i’m sorry but nia looks like a wicked witch. those presets are so ugly i can’t imagine people actually paying for them.

Her hair looks grey

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
The presets she uses are terrible and she should be embarrassed trying to sell them. The pictures all look super overexposed. Someone even pointed out on her Insta that some of the before and after pictures are completely different photos based on her head tilts and smiles.
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

I’ve never been able to put my finger on it but Sams mom (Nana) seems so off to me. Seeing her in vlogs gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

megandm1995 wrote:I’ve never been able to put my finger on it but Sams mom (Nana) seems so off to me. Seeing her in vlogs gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Agree, she always seems confused and out of it. I wonder if there’s a combination of mental and physical issues happening - her face in Nia’s Fourth of July photos almost looks like she may have had a minor stroke. I also think Sam hates her and his mask slips all the time and he makes fun of her with a vicious undercurrent.

megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Birdie89 wrote:
megandm1995 wrote:I’ve never been able to put my finger on it but Sams mom (Nana) seems so off to me. Seeing her in vlogs gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Agree, she always seems confused and out of it. I wonder if there’s a combination of mental and physical issues happening - her face in Nia’s Fourth of July photos almost looks like she may have had a minor stroke. I also think Sam hates her and his mask slips all the time and he makes fun of her with a vicious undercurrent.

i’ve thought that as well. also a possible past drug addiction?

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So the vlog from 7/6 is really weird, in the middle of the day, while Nia and the kids are home, Sam and Andrew take off to go get lunch or dinner, don't know which, at Freddys. Now the whole time Sam is talking Freddys up and going on and on about the food, (which is quite good) etc..... sort of like he is looking for a sponsorship deal, as usual. They go in recording, in line, already have one patron trying to get out of the camera view, Sam just moves it to capture the customer. Sam points the camera at the cashier the whole time, then they sit down and make idle chit chat for a while, then get their ice cream and talk about it some more.
Now, as they are leaving Sam says to Andrew, "I am gonna come here everyday, until they make me customer of the month".....but as they get in the truck, Sam says the manager stopped by their table and asked him to erase the tape of him recording an employee....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Sam gets all indignant, saying he will never come to Freddys again, (no lose for Freddys) and blah blah blah. Not sure who wanted the tape erased but he did show two different employees.

Sam and Nia will never understand that it is not OK to shove the camera in peoples faces all the time, without their permission, especially when they are making money off the footage, big difference doing what they do and what an average family at a kids ball game is doing, they aren't filming for profit.

Enough already with the 5 pools already, although the 1st vlog of it has over 1 million views, but of course they pushed it on every social medial platform possible, still a colossal waste of money and water. They are back up to making over $600K a year again, so house hunting should be back on.

I concur about Sams Mom, I have always thought that things were not quite right with her, really not sure about what, but just everything is off, and why would you bring your active son over for her to have a sleepover with, if she have a broken foot, and is probably on heavy pain killers....not thinking at all.

Finally, Nia, you have 3 kids, both you and your husband don't work and all you do is bitch about everything, how busy you are all the time, and you can't get anything done. How about not scheduling the kids days, minute by minute, and just let them be kids and play in the neighborhood, of course all their playing seems to happen on the road, or other peoples driveways and yards, just let them be kids......and don't label it "free play" that just sounds stupid.

Return to “Sam and Nia”