Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by gopedjane »

sheltiefan wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:34 am Totally boring vlog! Bonnie talking about different products she buys and tiny bit of the kids playing outside. I was doing other stuff and just listening during the haul and watched the end with the kids playing.
Seriously, how many products does one person need? I'm sure most of what she buys goes to waste. She's like this is my favourite summer day ever, then goes inside does a haul of several products for herself and videos the kids dancing in the bathing suits which I'm pretty sure is not ideal content for protecting children from predators.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I only skimmed through the vlog.......yawn.....and then skipped to the end to watch the kids......I mean Bree was watching the kids. I checked on several of the products and I think the hair spray was twice the price of the exact product on Amazon.
I didn't add up what she bought, but that was a ridiculous amount to spend on lotion/hair spray and other junk.
She's going to be really sad when the money dries up and she has to buy her products at Wally World.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Why does she call scent of products “flavors”? That’s weird to me.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

gopedjane wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:07 am
sheltiefan wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:34 am Totally boring vlog! Bonnie talking about different products she buys and tiny bit of the kids playing outside. I was doing other stuff and just listening during the haul and watched the end with the kids playing.
Seriously, how many products does one person need? I'm sure most of what she buys goes to waste. She's like this is my favourite summer day ever, then goes inside does a haul of several products for herself and videos the kids dancing in the bathing suits which I'm pretty sure is not ideal content for protecting children from predators.
Plus it had neighborhood kids and not cousins that do the YT thing. The parents might not want their kids in Bonnie's vlog!! I think Joel has been buying more subs the last couple of days-the increase seemed suspicious!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Her favorite summer day ever = locking the doors so the kids can't get in and having Bre watch all the kids including the neighbors. Is this woman for real? Does she get a discount for promoting all those ridiculous products? Bum bum cream? I would be offended if my husband told me to buy that.
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

When the kids kept knocking at the door, my first thought is they probably have to use the restroom. She has some ridiculous rules, Joel could have easily edited out the kids coming inside. It wouldn't have ruined the video, it would have made it more relatable.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 am Why does she call scent of products “flavors”? That’s weird to me.
came here to say this..
unless she's eating it, it should be scent.
you can call me kath.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

This is definitely nitpicky, but why didn't they set that bounce house and everything up in the backyard? They have a larger backyard and the neighbour kids have always come and gone from it before. Who locks their kids out of the house? Who comes and sits inside on "their favorite summer day" to film a video about some products? A video that could have been filmed any other time, even later that night when the kids were in bed.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 pm This is definitely nitpicky, but why didn't they set that bounce house and everything up in the backyard? They have a larger backyard and the neighbour kids have always come and gone from it before. Who locks their kids out of the house? Who comes and sits inside on "their favorite summer day" to film a video about some products? A video that could have been filmed any other time, even later that night when the kids were in bed.
It seems like viewers agree with you since they have 89.5% likes that is a low percentage for them. They are kinda stuck filming this with neighborhood underage kids in swimsuits that could result in YT finding this vlog is a problem. I personally wouldn't want my children in their vlogs.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Models besides family-boy that whole photo shoot was probably pretty expensive. The models may have liked the outfits, but what did Ellie and Bonnie think they were going to do-tell them they didn't like the outfits. There're not going to bite the hand that feeds them! Oh I guess Bonnie is going to take Olivia out of school to go on one of their photo shoot trips.

They have did photo shoots before with someone besides Jared taking the pics so I don't know why they are making such a big deal about that!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:48 am Models besides family-boy that whole photo shoot was probably pretty expensive. The models may have liked the outfits, but what did Ellie and Bonnie think they were going to do-tell them they didn't like the outfits. There're not going to bite the hand that feeds them! Oh I guess Bonnie is going to take Olivia out of school to go on one of their photo shoot trips.

They have did photo shoots before with someone besides Jared taking the pics so I don't know why they are making such a big deal about that!
Everything looks like copies of items from their wardrobe.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

I loved when Bonnie was feeling the fabric and questioned what the lining was. Umm, aren't you the designer that picked out the (quality) material? OT, why did they have to rent such a big apartment? Weren't they there a day or two? Hotel rooms aren't good enough for the three of them? Another day, another foolish spending spree. Do you suppose Bri babysat all the kids? I bet she did.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

The Hoellein parents are gone yet again. The traveling this year is extensive.
Looking at the home they are doing a photo shoot at, I think it would be possible to find a local location to save on travel expenses. Also, Ruby modeling was an asset since she brought her viewers to Bollie. The bathroom title was on brand with the coloring? There seem to be as many older (spring collection) Bollie clothing pieces shown as new ones. I also think their consumers now realize their prices are high and will start holding out for sales. We are all conditioned to sales or not paying full price.
My impression of Bonnie is she has more passion working as a designer in comparison to YouTube. I think part of it is YT changes and their channel isn't what it use to be (40 thousand views yesterday with 1 thousand plus likes) and I'm sure it is a difficult to see this happen. However, they are not alone since it seems to be a lot of YT families are waking up to the hardships with family channels this past year.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:37 am The Hoellein parents are gone yet again. The traveling this year is extensive.
Looking at the home they are doing a photo shoot at, I think it would be possible to find a local location to save on travel expenses. Also, Ruby modeling was an asset since she brought her viewers to Bollie. The bathroom title was on brand with the coloring? There seem to be as many older (spring collection) Bollie clothing pieces shown as new ones. I also think their consumers now realize their prices are high and will start holding out for sales. We are all conditioned to sales or not paying full price.
My impression of Bonnie is she has more passion working as a designer in comparison to YouTube. I think part of it is YT changes and their channel isn't what it use to be (40 thousand views yesterday with 1 thousand plus likes) and I'm sure it is a difficult to see this happen. However, they are not alone since it seems to be a lot of YT families are waking up to the hardships with family channels this past year.
The reason they had to go to Phoenix according to Bonnie was the photographer lives there
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 20d4ba.jpg[/IMG]

Only small and extra smell left. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:17 am Her favorite summer day ever = locking the doors so the kids can't get in and having Bre watch all the kids including the neighbors. Is this woman for real? Does she get a discount for promoting all those ridiculous products? Bum bum cream? I would be offended if my husband told me to buy that.
Why would you be offended if your husband told you to buy the Brazilian bum bum cream? It’s great stuff, smells amazing and many love it.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

queenc13 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 pm
ba1006 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:17 am Her favorite summer day ever = locking the doors so the kids can't get in and having Bre watch all the kids including the neighbors. Is this woman for real? Does she get a discount for promoting all those ridiculous products? Bum bum cream? I would be offended if my husband told me to buy that.
Why would you be offended if your husband told you to buy the Brazilian bum bum cream? It’s great stuff, smells amazing and many love it.
I don't know. Guess I'm just sensitive. Glad you like it.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

****BLOOPER ALERT*****

They make you stick around long enough so the algorithm gives them a view, but then you realize it’s a blooper.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

It is their blooper video today. Just an hour into this vlog they are at 88% likes ration since viewers are not crazy about bloopers. Their average view numbers still are running high and they are up over a million views above their recent averages from Monday to Thursday with the spike upward beginning on 6/29. I have seen a strange spike like this since 4/1 when they had 1.27 million views in a day.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:21 am ****BLOOPER ALERT*****

They make you stick around long enough so the algorithm gives them a view, but then you realize it’s a blooper.
They just did a bloopers 3 weeks ago. Talk about lazy and just throwing a bunch of stupid clips together.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”