Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I had a feeling with the title and this being just past the first of the month that it would be a blooper vlog. What a great camera person Bonnie is-we get a close up view of her breasts for the part before the bloopers! Let's show Boston peeing on himself! Then we show Ellie holding Lady at E and J's house. Bonnie says Lady you would just didn't want to sit in the crate, you wanted to be out and I'm not saying that-but hey let's include it in the blooper vlog! Oh and Boston you pick up the pile of poop and then you can come in! I don't like bloopers, but today's was like ugggg-one of their worse!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

It's not bad enough that it's a blooper vlog but most of it was empty footage to take up time. If they don't care what they put out, why not just quit YouTube
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Katie and Cullen are selling their house. I wonder how long it’ll be before EJ and BJ start selling off everything they own for their own failing channels.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

queenc13 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:28 pm Katie and Cullen are selling their house. I wonder how long it’ll be before EJ and BJ start selling off everything they own for their own failing channels.
My thoughts exactly when I watched C and K's vlog yesterday!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:38 am It's not bad enough that it's a blooper vlog but most of it was empty footage to take up time. If they don't care what they put out, why not just quit YouTube
It is late evening and they have less than twenty thousand views...this should send a message to them, but it hasn't so far. Joel, as the person who edits their vlogs, should receive credit for this empty footage.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:32 pm
ba1006 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:38 am It's not bad enough that it's a blooper vlog but most of it was empty footage to take up time. If they don't care what they put out, why not just quit YouTube
It is late evening and they have less than twenty thousand views...this should send a message to them, but it hasn't so far. Joel, as the person who edits their vlogs, should receive credit for this empty footage.
Yep, this one is tanking badly!! Barely over twenty thousand views-I think it's the worse one for views since I started watching their vlogs!
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

These idiots have one of the easiest jobs in the world and they still suck at it.
All they have to do is live and record it. Post it. Listen to the feedback and adjust.
They barely record anything, take a week to edit a vlog and put it up, and refuse to listen to what people have to say. And then still whine and complain.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with these people?
you can call me kath.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

kathpt wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am These idiots have one of the easiest jobs in the world and they still suck at it.
All they have to do is live and record it. Post it. Listen to the feedback and adjust.
They barely record anything, take a week to edit a vlog and put it up, and refuse to listen to what people have to say. And then still whine and complain.

but that's exactly the thing: They don't listen to the feedback and adjust.

What Bonnie is doing with the bloopers shows how they literally have zero appreciation and respect for their viewers and their opinions. Most viewers don't like the bloopers. So instead of listening to the viewers and not posting bloopers anymore they go ahead an hide the bloopers behind regular titles, trying to force the viewers to watch something they don't want to watch. That's utter disregard of her viewers' opinion. Bonnie can force her kids to do things they don't want to do and she can force Joel to obey her, but they can't force people to watch things they don't want to watch without losing a lot of their regular viewers.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did Bonnie seriously call Joel to ask him what floor to get off the elevator? Are they seriously that helpless? How can they not be embarrassed to show us viewers how dumb they are?
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

LilaRose wrote:
kathpt wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:35 am These idiots have one of the easiest jobs in the world and they still suck at it.

but that's exactly the thing: They don't listen to the feedback and adjust.

What Bonnie is doing with the bloopers shows how they literally have zero appreciation and respect for their viewers and their opinions. Most viewers don't like the bloopers. So instead of listening to the viewers and not posting bloopers anymore they go ahead an hide the bloopers behind regular titles, trying to force the viewers to watch something they don't want to watch. That's utter disregard of her viewers' opinion. Bonnie can force her kids to do things they don't want to do and she can force Joel to obey her, but they can't force people to watch things they don't want to watch without losing a lot of their regular viewers.
I hate the bloopers so I have basically stopped watching them altogether. I used to give them 3 or 4 views a week. Now I don’t give them more than 1 or 2 a month. I’m not alone. I’m sure they have lost a lot of regular viewers simply by insisting on continuing the bloopers. They would probably be better off taking another day off than alienating so many regulars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

A few weeks back, I looked back at some of their early vlogs. I was surprised just how much Joel was missing from family events. I'm sure it was due to his blue collar job requirements - working weekends, off shifts and overtime that prevented him from coming. Joel really has a nice life currently, but a long term future filming/editing vlogs is questionable. I'm now watching to see how he and others end up when YouTube has problems in the future. We are already seeing some channels adjusting how they live, but I think Bonnie and Joel expects Bollie will provide for their family. On an a side note, this week spike in average view numbers on Social Blade seems to be coming to an end.
princesseggbert
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesseggbert »

When it rains it poors. Really? Lol. And the long nails and hair extensions are back. Here I was thinking the vlog would be about poor Linc, like the thumbnail suggests. Maybe 20 seconds, stupid me.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

princesseggbert wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:46 am When it rains it poors. Really? Lol. And the long nails and hair extensions are back. Here I was thinking the vlog would be about poor Linc, like the thumbnail suggests. Maybe 20 seconds, stupid me.

The lecture on why people shouldn't make fun of her complaining that she has to go get her nails and hair done was laughable, because you know all that's her brand. She doesn't get it, she will when YT dries up.

Is she getting her hair braided? I don't see that going over well, not to mention really bad for her already damaged hair. I'm not sure why she can't just brush and tie her back?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gopedjane wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 am
princesseggbert wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:46 am When it rains it poors. Really? Lol. And the long nails and hair extensions are back. Here I was thinking the vlog would be about poor Linc, like the thumbnail suggests. Maybe 20 seconds, stupid me.

The lecture on why people shouldn't make fun of her complaining that she has to go get her nails and hair done was laughable, because you know all that's her brand. She doesn't get it, she will when YT dries up.

Is she getting her hair braided? I don't see that going over well, not to mention really bad for her already damaged hair. I'm not sure why she can't just brush and tie her back?
Yeah the lecture part had me wanting to burst out laughing!

So Joel is editing a week's worth of vlogs for while they are gone. So with the delay they already have, I wonder when all this actually happened?

I have never dealt with the updraft machine, but can't they adjust his mask straps or get a smaller size? I have a bipap machine and you can get different size cushions and adjust the strap. Plus they had the pic as the thumbnail and title and all they did was give Lincoln a treatment and it wasn't going to affect whether or not they went on the trip. Good ole clickbait! Maybe it will help since Friday's views was a total failure!!
mmarier
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mmarier »

I don’t know why I was surprised Olivia didn’t know how to spell “Aunt”. Really, “poors”!! Tell me it has to be on purpose like they’ve claimed before. Even my phone just autocorrected it. Ugh 🤦‍♀️

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

With comments off, who is complaining. I think earlier negative comments were about the claw nails that are back and these nails didn't help with her appearance in brand deals. Is that blond hair extensions? :-o
Clickbaits are what works for them and a picture of Lincoln using a nebulizer machine will likely see more views.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote:
gopedjane wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 am

Yeah the lecture part had me wanting to burst out laughing!

So Joel is editing a week's worth of vlogs for while they are gone. So with the delay they already have, I wonder when all this actually happened?

I have never dealt with the updraft machine, but can't they adjust his mask straps or get a smaller size? I have a bipap machine and you can get different size cushions and adjust the strap. Plus they had the pic as the thumbnail and title and all they did was give Lincoln a treatment and it wasn't going to affect whether or not they went on the trip. Good ole clickbait! Maybe it will help since Friday's views was a total failure!!

They have the wrong size face mask on that machine, there are different sizes per age group. There is literally no reason other than laziness to go to the drug store and get one that fits.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't watch Bonnie anymore but I saw the video for today and had to come comment. Meet the Miller's have a son with a life threatening medical condition and their video for today was also "when it rains it pours".
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Why were they going to cancel the trip? I'm completely confused.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

natalka81 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:53 am Why were they going to cancel the trip? I'm completely confused.
They weren't, just a click bait title since they aren't getting a lot of views. Lincoln's asthma was acting up so they were giving him his standard treatments. I'm surprised this isn't more of a regular treatment. They just took advantage of it, to get more views.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”