Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by eab424 »

Crazy vid. Alex’s intro looks like she’s in need of a straight jacket. Insane she brings the kids along for the ride when they're clearly over the shopping trip. Our rule of thumb when going shopping till we drop in our family is if they're that age and we’re going to be gone a long time, they stay home with someone. 8 hours? In one store. CRAZY.

Then the whole BS about Alex being “frugal”. Please, no one believes she’s frugal Phil. She carries around a diaper bag that she uses as a purse. It was never used as a diaper bag for the girls. It’s A $300 item. Indecisive yes absolutely.

How many said BS when Alex said Phil was handy? Please, they’ve been rehabbing this trailer for 7 months now, there’s another family on youtube that has done more in 1 month than Alex and Phil have done in 7. In the previous video, Phil said something about having the time of his life and being carefree. Yeah, you have no job!
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Alex thinks so highly of herself. Phil needs to quit complimenting her ever 5 seconds. Her ego is insane. Actually, she’s just insane! She let her cart go flying through the parking lot so that she could set her camera down and film herself chasing her kids. Where’s your “strong discernment” then, Alex???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

I forgot to post about it the other day, but did anyone else see her wet hair in the beginning of a recent vlog? She almost looked bald!! Honestly she should just chop it off and start over at this point.

I can’t even imagine spending 8 hours in ikea with someone else, especially not as a kid. That’s a nightmare.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Omg yes I was thinking the same about her wet hair!! Literally a few strands.

Alex has lost her mind. I was with Phillip banging my head on the car. Alex claims she wants to show us all how you can be frugal using Facebook marketplace...lady, no one is listening to your shitty frugal tips! She’s like a comedy sketch on how to be frugal. She literally sounded deranged asking Phil about cutting and gluing the boards for the bathroom.

Then she leaves with an entire cart load of plastic plants and the wrong couch. Where the hell are they going to put all these fake plants? Alex needs to worry about the froo froo stuff later and focus on the fact that she has mountains of crap lying around in the RV and nothing is secured. Plus they still don’t have a working shower?? What?!

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Tiger27 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:01 pm Omg yes I was thinking the same about her wet hair!! Literally a few strands.

Alex has lost her mind. I was with Phillip banging my head on the car. Alex claims she wants to show us all how you can be frugal using Facebook marketplace...lady, no one is listening to your shitty frugal tips! She’s like a comedy sketch on how to be frugal. She literally sounded deranged asking Phil about cutting and gluing the boards for the bathroom.

Then she leaves with an entire cart load of plastic plants and the wrong couch. Where the hell are they going to put all these fake plants? Alex needs to worry about the froo froo stuff later and focus on the fact that she has mountains of crap lying around in the RV and nothing is secured. Plus they still don’t have a working shower?? What?!

I thought the same thing. Literally, the very last thing she should be thinking about is decorating the trailer. She did a crappy job of decorating the condo. The only time it looked nice decor wise was when they were staging it. To me any kind of decor in the trailer is a waste of money. And we all know how "frugal" Alex is.
anneraingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneraingirl »

Latest Vlog - Could Have Been So Much Worse

#1 - As soon as I saw the girls cuddling with the stuffed animals I KNEW they wouldn't be coming with them. Sure enough, Alex put them back. It makes me crazy! Like, let's allow our children to possibly snot all over a toy and then put it back for someone else to buy.

#2 - Had Alex been actually listening to Phil when he asked if they were buying the correct sofa the 8 times or so he asked, she would have double checked then. Instead, she just blew him off and said "ya ya, I'm sure it's right". Where was her "gut" feeling before they were loading it? It was not a "gut" feeling at all. It was a GUILT feeling that she had been blowing him off about it til that moment. Did she not realize the price was $20 higher at check out? Or did she buy so much decor to "try" in the RV that she just didn't realize ther difference?

#3 - Frugal would have been keeping the original sofa. There was nothing wrong with it! She could have easily put a "koniack" (I actually don't know how to spell the name of the color she's so obsessed with lately) slip cover on it. Frugal is not spending $779 on an IKEA couch.
anneraingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneraingirl »

eab424 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:36 pm
anneraingirl wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:05 am Can anyone point me to the vlog where Alex smiled over April's miscarriage? Is this the one the attended the funeral for? I must have missed it.
No the video for the stillbirth was sometime within the last few months and I believe the miscarriage was in November when April and Davey had theirs. That's why a large number of us believe that it was

The video is called "Miscarriage follow up". It was posted two weeks after the video announcing that April and Davy had miscarried and their videos run two weeks behind. They have been running 2 weeks behind since last late winter and spring when they were prolonging their miscarriage. So it's pretty safe to say that's who Alex was smiling about which is so vile.
Thank you. I listen to the vlogs more than taking the time to sit and watch. I can't believe she smiled. How incredibly sad for their friends! If my friend smiled when they found out I miscarried we wouldn't be friends anymore. Especially if it was plastered on YouTube for everyone to see them mocking me.
Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

I cannot believe the way Alex throws money around. Agree about the cuddly toys being picked up by the girls. I had a no touch policy with my kids, never mind picking an item up.

Saw Mimi in the background, is she as stupid as Pam? I would be cringing if my son and dil acted like Phil and Alex.

Yes, seven months on the RV?!! Unbelievable and unreal, like we have all said they could have given it a good clean, and moved in. I am not sure, but I don't think the Hollar Homestead - Meg and Ben - spent so much wasted time on their RV, and now they have their homestead, they are utilising as much as possible to rebuild the place.

They are totally off the wall, goodness knows what the girls will become, at present they are loud and undisciplined, for all Alex's talking to them about behaviour. Pot calling kettle black.
eulalie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eulalie »

Mervellla wrote:Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:47 am Eulalie, with all due respect you know nothing about me - nor do you appear to know much about Christianity. The things you say, Christians don’t experience, I’m afraid you will find that even in today’s supposedly tolerant society, Christians still undergo such persecution.
I have categorically told you that LGBT couples deserve the legal protection under law as every other married couple. Does that extend to marriage in a Christian Church? I simply don’t know. If couple isn’t Christian - heterosexual or homosexual - why would it matter so much.
As far as your questions about shellfish etc., well those rules belong to the covenant of the Old Testament. This covenant was replaced by the new covenant established through Jesus’ death.
I regard all people as equal. I consider us all to have equal rights. Clearly, you do not. I can promise you that I would never treat anyone as less than my equal. I am entitled to my own views on scripture and what it teaches us. However, above anything else it teaches us that love, tolerance and compassion are the most important things we can strive for. Because of that, I am not here to judge anyone. I do have a right to defend my Christian beliefs. I don’t have a right to persecute anyone or make them feel less than human, because my beliefs are different to theirs. If you think that’s an impossible balance to achieve, you don’t understand Christianity.
And yes ... the snarking here on this site, is probably not a very good example of how I should behave as a Christian. I know my own faults.

I'm content to leave it at this. If you honestly think that Christians experience persecution in today's society (presuming you're referring to first world countries) then I'm not sure if it's even worth continuing to debate with you. Your condescending remarks about me not knowing much about Christianity were also rather amusing. I was raised as a Christian, went to Christian school, and have several pastors in my immediate family.
At the end of the day, I reiterate what I said about 'sugar coating'.

As was pointed out, we should make a conscious effort to remain on topic. My original point was that Phil and Alex should have addressed this a long time ago, since they're public figures who created a channel (and a charity) that's supposed to teach us all how to grow and raise families, and because they ask for donations. That's just basic PR. If you have a problem that could potentially damage your channel or dissuade people from donating to your charity (which they are totally just using for personal gain) then you address it immediately. Most of the decisions that Phi and Alex make don't seem to be very well thought out, so I guess it doesn't surprise me that they're not very smart business people, either. :|
eulalie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eulalie »

I see they're still flexing their 'Love Multiplies' agenda on Instagram. Why are the people in the comments waxing poetic about what a heroic couple they are and how they're changing lives? Whose lives have they changed? Except the lives of Callie and Kinsley, who are having to grow up in a home where they will always be seen as a consolation prize and an inferior option to a biological child? Or Callie's birth mother, who was obviously having second thoughts about placing her baby for adoption, but was basically shamed and guilted into going through with it by Alex? Or the mother of the baby whose throat Alex recklessly jammed a tube down, whose first birth experience was basically ruined by Alex's utter lack of medical knowledge? :| Just wondering...
sunnyshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunnyshine »

What is the update on her current IVF stuff? I feel like they're constantly posting videos about it but not actually saying much! Also how are they going to be able to manage it while being on the road...
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Have they posted a tour of the final renovated RV, or are they still working on it even though they've moved in?

I can't stand to watch their videos anymore, but I do want to see the final product!
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Webbygurl626- I thought seeing Phil showering outside was gross too. The last thing I’d want to see is him without a shirt on. Alex has a bunch of her decor and storage bins stuffed into the “shower” inside the rv. It looks like an episode of hoarders buried alive in her shower.

GGF1987- Yeah and to throw out a couch only to get a new one instead of slipcovering the old one is so wasteful. While most things at Ikea are pretty cheap in price their sofas aren’t. I know someone said this already but it’s worth mentioning again.

Goodgirl- I couldn’t wrap my mind around this, but I’ve known some people like Alex before. If I could fit all three’s annoyances into one person it would come out to be Alex. I can’t imagine she’s ever really had friends with that personality. You never see people around them a lot. And if you see them in a vlog one time you don’t see them again.

Anneraingirl- Great points you brought up. Drives me nuts they threw away that couch that looks so much comfier than the one they bought. $50 cover would’ve sufficed. As for the smiling, they actually were invited to April and davy’s beach house rental after this happened. Perhaps they didn’t watch the video.

Angelsong01- I think she’s better than Pam, she I can tell can’t stand Alex after everything that’s transpired since 2017. She sneaks and gives the girls treats. Alex doesn’t like them to have Chocolate. I watch another couple (they aren’t crazy and have their act together) and they literally got more done on their RV in one week than Phil and Alex did in 7 months. Not an exaggeration. And Phil and Alex’s trailer is smaller than their Class A RV.

Eulalie- You missed it. One time one of their moron viewers told them that they nominated them for CNN Heros. Keep in mind this was before they did anything with love multiplies. One thing that sticks out though is that when they both had jobs they did several go fund mes to fund their adoption and Fertility treatments. At their salaries, there’s no way they were in need. Once they started Love multiplies they stopped posting various online crowdfunding campaigns. To date, they’ve raised $30K for themselves. The money they absolutely were not in need of. Since they’ve said before they saved 1 income for 2 years. They are con artists. Once Love multiplies started they’ve reported very low donations and all of the sudden they afford treatments left and right.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

wildwild94 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:22 pm
I give them props though, it’s nice to be able to catch up via a post and they do try to organize by paragraphs, direct their comments to the users etc. I’d rather see that post than 12 different quoted responses personally, just my 2 cents!

I take your point but id rather see neither - I think it's selfish to clog the forum like that either way. honestly I want to read what everyone has to say, not one person's opinions on every little thing and their thoughts on every comment ever posted. it takes forever to get through and their thoughts are not so important that they have to exceed a short paragraph max like the rest of us.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

luci417 wrote:
I give them props though, it’s nice to be able to catch up via a post and they do try to organize by paragraphs, direct their comments to the users etc. I’d rather see that post than 12 different quoted responses personally, just my 2 cents!

I take your point but id rather see neither - I think it's selfish to clog the forum like that either way. honestly I want to read what everyone has to say, not one person's opinions on every little thing and their thoughts on every comment ever posted. it takes forever to get through and their thoughts are not so important that they have to exceed a short paragraph max like the rest of us.
If you block someone on here, doesn’t it hide their posts? Instead of trying to moderate the thread and make the clogging problem worse by posting OT things, just block them and move on. Thanks!

Back to the topic..

I can’t believe they spent over $700 on that loveseat. And like someone else said, it’s like they were posting all these Ivf videos and then.... nothing. They’ve been stuck in this weird rv limbo for months now!

Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

luci417 wrote:

It’s much kinder of them to put it in one clear, concise post than reply to every comment though. That would clog up the thread. I see nothing wrong with their post, you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to? I don’t understand why you’re trying to police how someone else posts. Scroll past, it takes 2 seconds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

wildwild94 wrote:
luci417 wrote:

If you block someone on here, doesn’t it hide their posts? Instead of trying to moderate the thread and make the clogging problem worse by posting OT things, just block them and move on. Thanks!

Back to the topic..

I can’t believe they spent over $700 on that loveseat. And like someone else said, it’s like they were posting all these Ivf videos and then.... nothing. They’ve been stuck in this weird rv limbo for months now!

Sorry to double post Image BUT:

I completely agree on the couch. I don’t understand spending that much when they has a perfectly good couch that fit exactly in the space already there. Just because it wasn’t brown leather? Like others have said, get a slip cover! Or you know, actually be frugal and just live with it. All she does it go on and on about being frugal but I really don’t think she understands what that means. They paid fully price to replace a perfectly good and usable couch with another one that honestly looks less comfortable just because the first one was the wrong color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Oh lord, here we go...
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 72191e.jpg[/IMG]

Everyone place your bets now on how this will play out.

I’m thinking most probable scenario is the retrieve 5 or so eggs, fertilize them, and a majority of them are poor genetic quality. They’ll implant them anyways and be devastated all over again when it doesn’t work. But Alex still won’t give up on her pregnancy dreams and will keep trying for a bio baby instead of exploring embryo or regular adoption. Or they miracously get pregnant and we get 9 months of sickly Alex complaining about pregnancy and blabbering on about her miracle remedies that allowed her to finally get pregnant. Add in that this whole shit show will be taking place in an RV that will probably end up parked in the fertility clinics parking lot, we’ve got a recipe for disaster.

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Tiger27 wrote:Oh lord, here we go...

I’m thinking most probable scenario is the retrieve 5 or so eggs, fertilize them, and a majority of them are poor genetic quality. They’ll implant them anyways and be devastated all over again when it doesn’t work. But Alex still won’t give up on her pregnancy dreams and will keep trying for a bio baby instead of exploring embryo or regular adoption. Or they miracously get pregnant and we get 9 months of sickly Alex complaining about pregnancy and blabbering on about her miracle remedies that allowed her to finally get pregnant. Add in that this whole shit show will be taking place in an RV that will probably end up parked in the fertility clinics parking lot, we’ve got a recipe for disaster.

I predict she’ll never get a bio baby.. unless she uses donor eggs and or Sperm.. i don’t think she can carry a baby regardless

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

LexiRae wrote:
Tiger27 wrote:Oh lord, here we go...

I predict she’ll never get a bio baby.. unless she uses donor eggs and or Sperm.. i don’t think she can carry a baby regardless

I think none of their embryos will be genetically healthy. They said previously that they’re testing this round, right?

I think she can carry a baby to term and if she’d try embryo adoption, she’d get pregnant on the first try.

Return to “Phil and Alex”