Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

TyraP
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by TyraP » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:58 am

My 4 year old was just diagnosed with ADHD and it made me think if I am even ready for another kid because she would need so much special attention, therapy (not on laptop but from me). I know having siblings does one tons of good, I know that a huge family provides emotional support (most cases). But the parents should be able to give them attention and affection. Like the previous poster said, a home not a daycare. And kids who are need special care (autism, adhd, add, etc.) need so much time with parents.

Why are Myka and Jimmer so hell bent on having brand new kids and shoving cameras into their faces rather than looking after the 'son' they have?

They are really really really lucky their bios are so well behaved and not one of them anxiety because of the constant changes. This way they can play house on camera while the kids are always in the background (it's like none of them have a personality)
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 am

Lifeisfun wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:53 am
nevermind1987 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:47 pm
Just watching the first 24 hours of baby’s life vlog and they’re talking about labour and how fast it was, then Myka says “are you sure you wanna get cut?” Omg. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m ashamed to admit it took me u til now to realize what she meant!! Omg 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyway yeah it always seems like this family is onto the next latest and greatest thing. I hate to say this but their adoption of Huxley clearly didn’t go as planned and they want a “second chance”. I guarantee they will adopt a baby from the US. I don’t see them taking the risk of international. Honestly though, I know nothing about adoption, but I’m thinking you probably have a higher chance of getting denied if your family is already huge? Again I don’t know if this is a thing. But these kids need a loving home not a daycare service!!
Is she talking male genital mutilation?
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:42 am

Bekkaz wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 am
Lifeisfun wrote:
nevermind1987 wrote:
Just watching the first 24 hours of baby’s life vlog and they’re talking about labour and how fast it was, then Myka says “are you sure you wanna get cut?” Omg. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m ashamed to admit it took me u til now to realize what she meant!! Omg 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyway yeah it always seems like this family is onto the next latest and greatest thing. I hate to say this but their adoption of Huxley clearly didn’t go as planned and they want a “second chance”. I guarantee they will adopt a baby from the US. I don’t see them taking the risk of international. Honestly though, I know nothing about adoption, but I’m thinking you probably have a higher chance of getting denied if your family is already huge? Again I don’t know if this is a thing. But these kids need a loving home not a daycare service!!
She’s talking about a vasectomy
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:41 am

This one popped up as a suggested video. Look how different Jimbo looked only 3 years ago Image that guy needs a break from being both mummy and daddy to all 5 children

IMG_4593.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:52 am

Here_2_talk wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:41 am
This one popped up as a suggested video. Look how different Jimbo looked only 3 years ago Image that guy needs a break from being both mummy and daddy to all 5 children

IMG_4593.jpg

I’ve been watching some of their older vlogs and although Myka is still pretty annoying, they’re a lot more relatable and realistic. Now they’re just under the thumb of their management company, and only show their lives when it makes them money. So sad to see what a bit of fame and money will do to people. They used to be sweet, calling us family. Now we’re just money in their pockets.
RylansMama18
Talker
Talker

Post by RylansMama18 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:04 am

Bekkaz wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote:
nevermind1987 wrote:
Just watching the first 24 hours of baby’s life vlog and they’re talking about labour and how fast it was, then Myka says “are you sure you wanna get cut?” Omg. Image
I’m ashamed to admit it took me u til now to realize what she meant!! Omg ImageImage Anyway yeah it always seems like this family is onto the next latest and greatest thing. I hate to say this but their adoption of Huxley clearly didn’t go as planned and they want a “second chance”. I guarantee they will adopt a baby from the US. I don’t see them taking the risk of international. Honestly though, I know nothing about adoption, but I’m thinking you probably have a higher chance of getting denied if your family is already huge? Again I don’t know if this is a thing. But these kids need a loving home not a daycare service!!
I assumed she was talking about Jimbo getting "fixed"

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

devilishtenshi
Amateur
Amateur

Post by devilishtenshi » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:This one popped up as a suggested video. Look how different Jimbo looked only 3 years ago Image that guy needs a break from being both mummy and daddy to all 5 children

IMG_4593.jpg

Wow! He looks much thinner, tired, and kinda sickly now

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by webbygurl626 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:48 pm

devilishtenshi wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:This one popped up as a suggested video. Look how different Jimbo looked only 3 years ago Image that guy needs a break from being both mummy and daddy to all 5 children

IMG_4593.jpg

Wow! He looks much thinner, tired, and kinda sickly now

He looks skeletal now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:25 pm

She’s back on instastories
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer

Post by Bekkaz » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Man, she is all boobs!! lol

She talked about following other ladies who had a baby a few weeks before her and they always had crazy hair-do's. She was wondering "what on earth?!". Now she is rocking the crazy hair-do's and realised that having a newborn is tiring nad full-on hence no time to do hair. Myka has been a mum to newborns 3x before - not like she's a first time mum!! She knows what having a newborn is like! She knows what having toddlers and older children while having a newborn is like. This is her 4th baby - she should know by now!
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:09 pm

🤣🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Bekkaz wrote:Man, she is all boobs!! lol

She talked about following other ladies who had a baby a few weeks before her and they always had crazy hair-do's. She was wondering "what on earth?!". Now she is rocking the crazy hair-do's and realised that having a newborn is tiring nad full-on hence no time to do hair. Myka has been a mum to newborns 3x before - not like she's a first time mum!! She knows what having a newborn is like! She knows what having toddlers and older children while having a newborn is like. This is her 4th baby - she should know by now!
She sounded like a complete idiot saying that on IG!! 1) you’ve had newborns before. You know how much energy it takes and how little you care about your freaking hair with a baby that’s a couple weeks old.
2) who gives a shit if those girls didn’t feel like doing their hair??? Myka looked like a train wreck almost every time she posted on IG the last month of her pregnancy...she probably shouldn’t be judging other moms Image

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:26 am

My question is... why does she even care about what other moms look like?! She focuses too much of her energy trying to be like everyone else.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:51 am

Why is the 5...nearly 6 year old excited about sippy cups? These are for babies and toddlers. Jaka is more than old enough to drink from a regular cup....just silly. Seems like another way Myka babies her kids.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fdd75f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:51 am

She just butchers every brand name out there. She got the cute milk and cookie blanket from “copper and pearl”... it’s Copperpearl! Says so right there on the Instagram page! Dumber than a bag of hammers.
eulalie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by eulalie » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:03 am

sassycassy wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Have y’all watched thisgatherednest? They have sort of been switching off bio and adopted kids too. They are in the process of adopting another kid, which will make 8 kids in the family. I feel like that’s the direction myka is heading in but she also mixes it with material items like new cars etc.

Yeah, but the main difference is that Angie and CR actually seem to be good parents who treat their adopted and bio kids equally. That's evident by the way they talk about adoption and by the way they refuse to share their kids stories and medical information and respect their privacy in that way - unlike Myka and Jim who exploited the living shit about of Huxley's adoption and medical conditions, and who clearly treat him as an inferior child.
It's fine if you disagree with me, but do yourself a favor and be respectful about it. I don't take kindly to being snarked at. <3
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Ets finally time to put some makeup on and be humaaaaan, let’s just DO THE DANG HUMAN THIIINNNG! The valley girl voice again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Post by wildwild94 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:34 pm

Sorn wrote:Why is the 5...nearly 6 year old excited about sippy cups? These are for babies and toddlers. Jaka is more than old enough to drink from a regular cup....just silly. Seems like another way Myka babies her kids.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... fdd75f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I guess I never really thought about how old Jaka is, because I assumed she was like 3. She’s about to be 6?!

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grapesandbeans » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:07 pm

Why is jaka not being seen by medical professionals? She's exceptionally tiny, it's not cute it's concerning

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

sunnyshine
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sunnyshine » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Onyx seems very cute (horrible name but that's besides the point) but like many of you I'm really confused how huxley is going to get the attention he needs when Jim is going to have the 3 others while Myka's with the baby.

Sidenote does anyone think Myka gets a little over the top with the whole kova seeing her dad thing? Like, it's her dad. Maybe if she saw or talked to him more often she wouldn't be so upset to leave all summer. AND giving in to her supposed separation anxiety doesn't really help. If an 8 year old can't be away from her mother for 15 minutes without crying, maybe you need to figure out a way to manage that and not just have cuddle parties every day and night instead. At that age, kids are supposed to have SOME independence from their parents. At the end of the day, I think their custody arrangements are just silly. Kova is homeschooled and could see her dad anytime. Why do I feel like Myka would try to prevent that??
spillthattea19
Amateur
Amateur

Post by spillthattea19 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:46 pm

grapesandbeans wrote:Why is jaka not being seen by medical professionals? She's exceptionally tiny, it's not cute it's concerning

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk
Her eyes look so hollow. I hope Myka is giving them some animal products and not forcing the kids to eat nothing but fruits and carrots and crackers all day. Those kids always have such tiny plates of food with very little protein or fat.

Myka definitely has disordered eating. She binges during pregnancy then goes right back to eating like a bird to get herself very skinny. I hope she didn’t pass that on to the kids. Even Jim looks like he could use a steak. Him and the kids all look malnourished.

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermind1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:55 pm

Boys look healthy but the girls look pale and skinny and sunk in. The boys need more nutrition than the girls though!!! Myka wants the girls to grow up to be beautiful models and the boys to be big and strong!
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Post by geewhiz » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:53 pm

I personally think Myka has an unhealthy obsession with the size of her children. Who brags about having a baby that fits into preemie clothes?! I get being in awe of how small babies can be, but she is next level. Especially considering how frequently she references Jaka’s size. Myka is like, 5’8 and Jim is 6’2, why is she so obsessed with having tiny children?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 59f8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here_2_talk » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Is she auditioning for the Real Housewives of Ohio?!?!

The white Range Rover
McMansion
All the kids
Jewellery and constant shopping
People articles

She really just needs live in staff at the house and she’ll be all set.

speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Post by speaktruth » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:25 pm

I still cannot believe how this girl talks and acts, like this is her very first newborn. I just can't anymore. She is not maternal material.

I had tiny babies but mostly because I am tiny. I don't understand her obsession to keep her kids so small. It's so unnatural and very unhealthy!

Return to “I-P”