Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by remre1017 »

angelmamma wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:
remre1017 wrote:Parents -
Do you guys bribe your kids with candy as much as OK??? It’s ridiculous to me. When Kyra was trying to get Alaya to take a picture for her blanket line she was like “I give you candy!!”
Image I get bribing a little bit but really?? For a picture? Those kids get candy all day everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely not. Those kids have candy multiple times a day. The fact they barely take them to the doctor I have zero hope they have taken either to a dentist properly.

I am always the unfun mom. One candy on Easter, tooth brushes in the Christmas stocking and I do not allow them to have all their Halloween candy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Kyra and Oscar child rear like they are the big bro or sis. They don't have a disciplinary bone in their body.
Don't get me wrong, I am all for gentle parenting. HOWEVER discipline means to TEACH.
Kyra and Oscar don't at all!
They try to discipline each other by pulling sophomoric pranks, leaving their baby in the hot car or their kids fending for themselves outside or glued to their iPads.
It's not like they don't have time to actually be parents. But no, they'll keep pulling pranks on each other and I suspect baby #4 brewing soon because Kyra amounts her self worth to making another baby. We all know Kyra. She is so dependent, she NEEDS someone to NEED her.
Even if it's popping a baby out every year or so despite having a c section every delivery or sticking with Obtuse Oscar, who can't really do anything but bitch about his family that he is 50% responsible for making.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
“Kyra amounts her self worth to making another baby”
That is the truest thing I’ve ever read about her.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: OkWhenCanWeHaveBaby#4 | OKBaby | Part 29

Unread post by remre1017 »

ALittleStitious wrote:Wait, so did kyra come driving back up with Levi in the front seat? Even if she just went down the road (I'm pretty sure she said that) that is so not okay. Maybe next time oscar should prank kyra and tell her Levi was in a car accident and wasn't in his car seat. /s, in case they get any ideas from this.
Except Kyra will cry like a newborn baby and all of her minions will come to her rescue and make her feel better Image

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Kyra is crazy. Idk if any of you watch Shane Dawson but her reaction to Oscar’s prank (and then everyone’s reaction to her reaction) reminded me of when a similar thing happened in one of Shane’s videos. Garrett got a noise machine, it made a stupid monster noise and the crazy girl Bunny freaked out and cried like Kyra. The audience fell for the dramatics and acted like Garrett was a horrible guy over something a normal person would’ve shrugged off. Not that Oscar’s prank was that level of innocent but you still can’t cry abuse because someone ends up overreacting. Perception is everything, Kyra might have felt like it was that big of a deal but that doesn’t make it the truth.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Zndx3 wrote:Ok can we talk about the wig for a second. I feel bad the alaya is going to grow up thinking in order to be beautiful or pretty you have to have long hair. Society already pushes their standards of beauty and now it seems as if Oscar and Keira are just reinforcing that.
I have to say I disagree here. It’s innocent dress up. She’s always talked about wanting long hair and always pretended she had long hair with blankets and what not. She was so incredibly happy to get it and wear it. I just don’t see how this is pushing beauty standards on her. If she wants to wear it, cool. If not, cool! It’s not like they are forcing her so wear it so she “looks better”

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

landonsmommy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:19 pm
Zndx3 wrote:Ok can we talk about the wig for a second. I feel bad the alaya is going to grow up thinking in order to be beautiful or pretty you have to have long hair. Society already pushes their standards of beauty and now it seems as if Oscar and Keira are just reinforcing that.
I have to say I disagree here. It’s innocent dress up. She’s always talked about wanting long hair and always pretended she had long hair with blankets and what not. She was so incredibly happy to get it and wear it. I just don’t see how this is pushing beauty standards on her. If she wants to wear it, cool. If not, cool! It’s not like they are forcing her so wear it so she “looks better”

Agree. No different than her playing dress up and always wearing those princess dresses or kids playing in makeup because they think its fun. Its not like they are putting her in pageants and it being fake.

I don't like Keren but i actually think it was nice that she did that to surprise Alaya. I mean Alaya was doing it with a blanket so it was her idea all along.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Kyla and Oscar feed off one another better than Kyra and Oscar.
morticiawednesday
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by morticiawednesday »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Kyla and Oscar feed off one another better than Kyra and Oscar.

Oh my gosh! I was just thinking that too.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!!! New thread!! ImageImageImage

OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”