Tannerites/YAWI

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

They are renting the home, if you have seen the recent video you can see the sign. Mmm i wonder where they are moving too?

Kiss my ass XOXO Gossip Girl
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

ctx2002 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:46 pm Saw today's video with Daniell about her irritability and possible depression. I'm not surprised she's feeling this way. Poor thing reminds me a bit of Julie from 8 Passengers in that she's basically a sensitive, kind-hearted girl that is treated like the black sheep of the family (though for different reasons than Julie).

At least Johnny has the self awareness to admit that he tends to be an overly critical parent, but he needs to understand that Daniell is probably the kind of kid that's sensitive to frequent criticism and internalizes that kind of talk from her parents. It then comes out in these bouts of low self-esteem/guilt as well as resentment (hence the mix of "sadness" and irritability toward others/her parents).

I think she actually does know why she feels the way she does, at least at a basic level, but doesn't really want to talk about those deeper issues with her parents (especially on camera).
They can afford to get her a therapist. Even if she doesn’t have clinical depression, it would still help for her to talk to someone. If she is feeling this way a lot then it needs to be addressed now. I’m spending my 20s trying to heal and I feel so behind. I can only imagine where I would be if I had received help years ago. Allie genuinely seems happy and Brandon doesn’t seem to give a flying f—-. I’m hoping they actually are as happy as they come across on camera and aren’t just better at hiding it than Daniell.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Gossip_Girl wrote:
ctx2002 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:46 pm Saw today's video with Daniell about her irritability and possible depression. I'm not surprised she's feeling this way. Poor thing reminds me a bit of Julie from 8 Passengers in that she's basically a sensitive, kind-hearted girl that is treated like the black sheep of the family (though for different reasons than Julie).

At least Johnny has the self awareness to admit that he tends to be an overly critical parent, but he needs to understand that Daniell is probably the kind of kid that's sensitive to frequent criticism and internalizes that kind of talk from her parents. It then comes out in these bouts of low self-esteem/guilt as well as resentment (hence the mix of "sadness" and irritability toward others/her parents).

I think she actually does know why she feels the way she does, at least at a basic level, but doesn't really want to talk about those deeper issues with her parents (especially on camera).
They can afford to get her a therapist. Even if she doesn’t have clinical depression, it would still help for her to talk to someone. If she is feeling this way a lot then it needs to be addressed now. I’m spending my 20s trying to heal and I feel so behind. I can only imagine where I would be if I had received help years ago. Allie genuinely seems happy and Brandon doesn’t seem to give a flying f—-. I’m hoping they actually are as happy as they come across on camera and aren’t just better at hiding it than Daniell.

I don’t see them getting Daniell outside help. Johnny and Sarah would have to admit they can’t “help” her and they aren’t always right. There is obviously emotional and psychological abuse/neglect going on so I doubt they’d put Daniell in therapy.

I think Ali only seems happy because she doesn’t get the brunt of Johnny and Sarah like Daniell does.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:55 am
Gossip_Girl wrote:

I don’t see them getting Daniell outside help. Johnny and Sarah would have to admit they can’t “help” her and they aren’t always right. There is obviously emotional and psychological abuse/neglect going on so I doubt they’d put Daniell in therapy.

I think Ali only seems happy because she doesn’t get the brunt of Johnny and Sarah like Daniell does.
I also don’t see them letting her go to therapy despite being able to afford it. It’s really unfortunate that they will take their ego over their daughters health. It will be interesting to see what Allie does next year. I hope her parents have slapped that Disney princess idea out of her head but from the vlogs I have seen it seems like they support it. I understand Branson not moving out. Many people in their 20s can’t afford a place on their own. However, he needs to do something. I hope he has plans outside of Youtube but I doubt it. I wonder if his parents are making him pay for at least his car insurance. Clearly, whatever he’s making from his videos is enough to not be worried about getting a job. He can’t be making that much but since he doesn’t have many bills he doesn’t seem worried about it.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:
Gossip_Girl wrote: They can afford to get her a therapist. Even if she doesn’t have clinical depression, it would still help for her to talk to someone. If she is feeling this way a lot then it needs to be addressed now. I’m spending my 20s trying to heal and I feel so behind. I can only imagine where I would be if I had received help years ago. Allie genuinely seems happy and Brandon doesn’t seem to give a flying f—-. I’m hoping they actually are as happy as they come across on camera and aren’t just better at hiding it than Daniell.

I also don’t see them letting her go to therapy despite being able to afford it. It’s really unfortunate that they will take their ego over their daughters health. It will be interesting to see what Allie does next year. I hope her parents have slapped that Disney princess idea out of her head but from the vlogs I have seen it seems like they support it. I understand Branson not moving out. Many people in their 20s can’t afford a place on their own. However, he needs to do something. I hope he has plans outside of Youtube but I doubt it. I wonder if his parents are making him pay for at least his car insurance. Clearly, whatever he’s making from his videos is enough to not be worried about getting a job. He can’t be making that much but since he doesn’t have many bills he doesn’t seem worried about it.
In my opinion Branson should be paying rent and all of his own bills. Cell phone, car, car insurance, gas, etc. just because he may not have enough $$ to completely live on his own is not an excuse to try and pay bills.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:10 am
Gossip_Girl wrote:

In my opinion Branson should be paying rent and all of his own bills. Cell phone, car, car insurance, gas, etc. just because he may not have enough $$ to completely live on his own is not an excuse to try and pay bills.
If parents can afford to help their children out, I don’t see a problem with it. However, if they help Branson out they should be prepared to help their other children out and I don’t think they can afford that. It’s not an excuse. I pay for everything despite still living at home. I just don’t think he’s worried about receiving another form of income since he clearly doesn’t have to worry about paying that many bills. You would think he would be motivated to get out of that house. I’m really hoping he doesn’t follow the getting married really young Mormon trend. Maybe it will influence his siblings not to get married off at 18.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:10 am
Gossip_Girl wrote: I also don’t see them letting her go to therapy despite being able to afford it. It’s really unfortunate that they will take their ego over their daughters health. It will be interesting to see what Allie does next year. I hope her parents have slapped that Disney princess idea out of her head but from the vlogs I have seen it seems like they support it. I understand Branson not moving out. Many people in their 20s can’t afford a place on their own. However, he needs to do something. I hope he has plans outside of Youtube but I doubt it. I wonder if his parents are making him pay for at least his car insurance. Clearly, whatever he’s making from his videos is enough to not be worried about getting a job. He can’t be making that much but since he doesn’t have many bills he doesn’t seem worried about it.
If parents can afford to help their children out, I don’t see a problem with it. However, if they help Branson out they should be prepared to help their other children out and I don’t think they can afford that. It’s not an excuse. I pay for everything despite still living at home. I just don’t think he’s worried about receiving another form of income since he clearly doesn’t have to worry about paying that many bills. You would think he would be motivated to get out of that house. I’m really hoping he doesn’t follow the getting married really young Mormon trend. Maybe it will influence his siblings not to get married off at 18.
He’s 20, there’s no excuse for him to live off from his parents.
Exactly what you said, J&S won’t be able to support all of their kids; therefore, he should be growing up and supporting himself. Even if he has to live with his parents he needs some sense of responsibility. Once he gets married and moves out he will be in for a rude awakening. They’ve mentioned him going on a few dates and getting married recently. He’s looking for a wife.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

How can he even think about getting married when he doesn't have a job to bring to the table?
I don't know the job market over there or if he even has any quals to work in his favour but given they vlog everything else in their kids' lives, the lack of interview vlogs make me think he's not getting interviews and probably not even looking for a job either.
How many months has he been back now? I don't watch them any more as they are just stupid. I agree with 4-8 weeks adjustment to being back home etc then IMO it's out getting a job and starting your life again. A youtube channel where your dad had to beg for subscribers is not a job nor a life!
Anyone have any idea what is normal for someone after a mission? Plus, do they get paid while overseas for 2 years?
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ He's 20 already, and next to having no job, he hasn't even any job qualification: All I can see what he got out of these 2 years in Lyon is that he speaks french now. But that's not so useful in Utah, is it?

To me it looks like he and his Dad are hoping he can just go by with the income of his YT channel?
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Bekkaz wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:50 pm How can he even think about getting married when he doesn't have a job to bring to the table?
I don't know the job market over there or if he even has any quals to work in his favour but given they vlog everything else in their kids' lives, the lack of interview vlogs make me think he's not getting interviews and probably not even looking for a job either.
How many months has he been back now? I don't watch them any more as they are just stupid. I agree with 4-8 weeks adjustment to being back home etc then IMO it's out getting a job and starting your life again. A youtube channel where your dad had to beg for subscribers is not a job nor a life!
Anyone have any idea what is normal for someone after a mission? Plus, do they get paid while overseas for 2 years?
I want to say he has been back since April or the end of March. He’s 21 right now (22 in March). We will see how long it takes him to find a wife. Branson is extremely immature for his age but I also think many mormon women are immature for their age. I don’t think many would think anything of marrying someone who acts like they are 15 when they also have a young teenage mentality. I forgot if I said this in my other post but I think Bransons channel has the least potential of growing. The only one I see growing is Daniell’s but not enough that she should solely rely on YouTube. Missionaries are not paid during their missions. Most go to college,get a job, get married, have kids. They typically do what everyone else does but start a family a lot earlier than non Mormon’s.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:
Bekkaz wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:50 pm How can he even think about getting married when he doesn't have a job to bring to the table?
I want to say he has been back since April or the end of March. He’s 21 right now (22 in March). We will see how long it takes him to find a wife. Branson is extremely immature for his age but I also think many mormon women are immature for their age. I don’t think many would think anything of marrying someone who acts like they are 15 when they also have a young teenage mentality. I forgot if I said this in my other post but I think Bransons channel has the least potential of growing. The only one I see growing is Daniell’s but not enough that she should solely rely on YouTube. Missionaries are not paid during their missions. Most go to college,get a job, get married, have kids. They typically do what everyone else does but start a family a lot earlier than non Mormon’s.
If he’s 21 that’s even worse!
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:34 am
Gossip_Girl wrote:
I know and I have a terrible feeling he is going to rely on his YouTube income and then in a few years when he realizes it isn’t cutting it he will be a 25 year old with little past job experience. I hope I’m wrong and he gets a job soon.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Have they talked about if Branson is going to college? From my understanding quite a few do after returning from mission. I could see if he's starting college in the fall that he might not be doing too much this summer. But he could definitely get a summer job to make some money in the meantime!

Has he been posting much on his channel? I've watched the first couple vids, and while it's interesting to hear about the mission, it came across as a little preachy, and honestly sounded like he was just reciting all the things he's heard. At 20 years of age it's high time he starts thinking for himself
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I agree that you should let your kids learn to make their own food at some point... but, seeing Canyon put a whole bottle of ketchup on his hot dog... I almost threw up... that along with Mayo... lol If I was there I would have asked "Canyon, do you want any hot dog with that Ketchup?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gossip_Girl wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:34 am
Gossip_Girl wrote: I want to say he has been back since April or the end of March. He’s 21 right now (22 in March). We will see how long it takes him to find a wife. Branson is extremely immature for his age but I also think many mormon women are immature for their age. I don’t think many would think anything of marrying someone who acts like they are 15 when they also have a young teenage mentality. I forgot if I said this in my other post but I think Bransons channel has the least potential of growing. The only one I see growing is Daniell’s but not enough that she should solely rely on YouTube. Missionaries are not paid during their missions. Most go to college,get a job, get married, have kids. They typically do what everyone else does but start a family a lot earlier than non Mormon’s.
I know and I have a terrible feeling he is going to rely on his YouTube income and then in a few years when he realizes it isn’t cutting it he will be a 25 year old with little past job experience. I hope I’m wrong and he gets a job soon.

I fear for him in an interview! I am a hiring manager for a big company, I can’t even begin to tell you some of the people I have to interview. They are not gaining any life skills by vlogging and being on camera.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I'm worried for Danielle and J&S just don't seem to be taking what she is saying seriously or they just simply don't care.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

GGF1987 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:37 am I'm worried for Danielle and J&S just don't seem to be taking what she is saying seriously or they just simply don't care.
I don't think a lot of parents take their child being down/depressed, seriously or they don't seem to care. And it's extremely sad. I really hope Johnny and Sarah wise up and open their eyes. She needs someone to talk to... (with them as parents who wouldn't but, that's besides the point). I really hope they would get her a therapist but, why would they? She might tell them something Mommy and Daddy don't want them to hear.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Allie and Branson both are talking about marriage in yesterday’s video. I wonder if Branson is into the girl he has been making videos with.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Are these idiots seriously surprised to find that Daniell may be depressed!? They cannot be THAT dense. She's a teenager and all they do is make her feel bad for doing normal things. And on top of that, there's never an explanation for WHY she is being punished other that because the almighty Johnny decided so. They have her homeschooling during the year and almost constantly take away her phone. She probably goes weeks without talking to other teens her age. And her overgrown toddler of a sister, Allie, doesn't count.

She is always made to do chores and act as a mom to Canyon, usually while she's supposed to be doing schoolwork. And then she is criticized for not getting her schoolwork done or not doing well enough. Well no wonder! They've practically forced the life of a teen mom onto her.

I also don't understand their "16 is the magical age for dating" rule. Daniell is 15 and got in trouble for sitting too close to a boy on the couch? But I bet the day after her 16th birthday they'll be all but pushing her into the arms of other boys like they try to do with Allie. It's just weird.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Lolislol26 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:39 pm Allie and Branson both are talking about marriage in yesterday’s video. I wonder if Branson is into the girl he has been making videos with.
I hope not. She’s 17, turning 18 in November and Branson turns 22 in March. All their teenage fans don’t seem to understand that at that age a little age gap is a huge deal. I’m 22 and would never even glance at an 18 year old. Branson is still mentally 15 so I guess it’s fitting. 🙄

Return to “Q-Z”