Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Frequent Flyers & Infertility Liars | Part 17

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I said last night it could be from her antibiotic. If only she had read here first, but then couldn't have used it for sympathy.
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

Celia wrote:It seems all they do all day is turn on the tv for Emma. They’re always posting about all the Disney movie she watches. Why is that child already watching movies? My little one does watch some things, I mean it’s nearly impossible unless you unplug your tv, but I NEVER put her down in front of a movie and just expect that to occupy her. Not at this age. I’m not trying to bash other moms, but Emma is 10 months old. We all know Justin and Rash don’t work. What else could they possibly be doing all day? What completely shitty parents. Literally ALL they have to do all day is watch their baby and they can’t even do that. Now little mermaid is her favorite Image
Emma really shouldn’t have any screen time, it’s extremely discouraged in early childhood development. As others have posted, Emma needs more toys and stimulation. Children learn through play and Emma’s parents are hindering her development by trying to live to a certain “aesthetic.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!! Here’s the next thread!!

Rachelle and Justin | Part 18
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

We’ll need a title, so please suggest one if the new thread! ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk