OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by PrincessDellaGrazie »

Alaya and Averie are literally identical. Even if my sister and I shared hair and eye color, our facial features were at least different! How do you pop out three carbon copies of a baby?!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 1f4337.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caitlynstew23
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Caitlynstew23 »

PrincessDellaGrazie wrote:Alaya and Averie are literally identical. Even if my sister and I shared hair and eye color, our facial features were at least different! How do you pop out three carbon copies of a baby?!

I definitely think all three look a lot alike but Alaya is the least cutest and Averie is by far the cutest out of all of them. To me Averie has a little bit of Korina and Kaycee features. Levi and Alaya are all Kyra and Oscar.

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker

Caitlynstew23 wrote:
PrincessDellaGrazie wrote:Alaya and Averie are literally identical. Even if my sister and I shared hair and eye color, our facial features were at least different! How do you pop out three carbon copies of a baby?!

I definitely think all three look a lot alike but Alaya is the least cutest and Averie is by far the cutest out of all of them. To me Averie has a little bit of Korina and Kaycee features. Levi and Alaya are all Kyra and Oscar.

People tend to disagree but I genuinely think that Averie is a cute baby. She’s a little awkward but definitely has some charm to her.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... e45d6b.jpg[/IMG]

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

MoaningMona wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
jleb12 wrote:Kyra and Oscar NEED to see this because this is them to a T.

also ironic bc Oscar’s ex Balou is the person I screenshotted this from. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 09fd7f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 069971.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 5ffd5a.jpg[/IMG]
Okay but side note - holy gorgeous.
She’s lucky she got away from the Oscar trap.

Who’s that?
Oscars ex

christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

PrincessDellaGrazie wrote:
Caitlynstew23 wrote:

People tend to disagree but I genuinely think that Averie is a cute baby. She’s a little awkward but definitely has some charm to her.

Milwaukee Brewers! I work at the stadium

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

angelmamma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:The last thing these two need is another baby. Fuck

Isn't it also dangerous to have close back to back c-sections? Next baby would be c-section #4, pretty close in age. I know doctors don't like to reopen scar tissue, especially so close to the other deliveries.
But no, in Kyra land, fuck her other kids and her own health. She doesn't need to be healthy or even here for them. I guess in Kyra's eyes, what's the point of being healthy and living if nobody needs and depends on her?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I work in a maternity hospital and have recently had a patient who had four back to back c-sections. Which each section you're more likely to get a placenta accreta. This woman's last section resulted in her baby needing to be delivered at 28 weeks and the mom having a hysterectomy and going to HDU after massive blood loss. Kyra is more of a moron than I think she is if she gets pregnant again so soon. They will have been told all the risks but after thay castor oil stunt I wouldn't actually put it past them to risk it just so they can say they've finally had a child born in marriage.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
angelmamma wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:The last thing these two need is another baby. Fuck

Isn't it also dangerous to have close back to back c-sections? Next baby would be c-section #4, pretty close in age. I know doctors don't like to reopen scar tissue, especially so close to the other deliveries.
But no, in Kyra land, fuck her other kids and her own health. She doesn't need to be healthy or even here for them. I guess in Kyra's eyes, what's the point of being healthy and living if nobody needs and depends on her?

I work in a maternity hospital and have recently had a patient who had four back to back c-sections. Which each section you're more likely to get a placenta accreta. This woman's last section resulted in her baby needing to be delivered at 28 weeks and the mom having a hysterectomy and going to HDU after massive blood loss. Kyra is more of a moron than I think she is if she gets pregnant again so soon. They will have been told all the risks but after thay castor oil stunt I wouldn't actually put it past them to risk it just so they can say they've finally had a child born in marriage.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Omg. Can you imagine Kyra if she needed a hysterectomy and couldn't be pregnant anymore?

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker

christinejc96 wrote:
Caitlynstew23 wrote: People tend to disagree but I genuinely think that Averie is a cute baby. She’s a little awkward but definitely has some charm to her.

Milwaukee Brewers! I work at the stadium

That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to visit Miller Park

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Anyone else think that Kyra is carrying on way too much about the Todd thing?

I hadn’t seen anyone, aside from in here, so anything about them hooking up.
Now she just about mentions it every time she posts about Todd.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

christinejc96 wrote:
PrincessDellaGrazie wrote: Milwaukee Brewers! I work at the stadium

That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to visit Miller Park

I thought Levi was an ugly baby until he was a toddler. Averie will probably be the cutest out of the 3.

Also what’s the significance of putting her in miller park? There must be more of us from my area than I thought. Image I didn’t think anyone from my area was on here.

PrincessDellaGrazie
Talker
Talker

kgiff77 wrote:
christinejc96 wrote: That’s cool! I’ve always wanted to visit Miller Park

I thought Levi was an ugly baby until he was a toddler. Averie will probably be the cutest out of the 3.

Also what’s the significance of putting her in miller park? There must be more of us from my area than I thought. Image I didn’t think anyone from my area was on here.

My friend named Avery recently went to Miller park and sent me a picture, and for some reason that led me to editing Aver-IE into the pic Image

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I'm late to the party but it shocks me how much they screw up. Don't kill me but i enjoy their videos and I root for them (which is why I rarely post on this board). Sometimes I think they've come SUCH a long way and I genuinely like them. And then they do dumb shit that just baffles me.

1) Oscar's prank was so wrong and emotionally abusive
2) I cannot believe he did it in her WORK PLACE!!! The disrespect is insane. My husband will occasionally bring me lunch to my office and will text me before he even comes in (and I'm the boss!). "Is it okay if I come in? Should I come through the front or back?" The thought of him doing something like that at my work is actually incomprehensible to me
3) I'm surprised they showed Kyra smacking, pushing, kicking Oscar. Sorry, not ok. Let's stop the double standards
4) I didn't read the board to see if it was talked about. But did they really drive Levi down the street without a car seat? I don't have kids, so maybe it's not such a huge thing, but I'm incredibly paranoid and that shocked me. You never know what is going to happen. They say most crashes happen within a few miles of your home.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Classie wrote:I'm late to the party but it shocks me how much they screw up. Don't kill me but i enjoy their videos and I root for them (which is why I rarely post on this board). Sometimes I think they've come SUCH a long way and I genuinely like them. And then they do dumb shit that just baffles me.

2) I cannot believe he did it in her WORK PLACE!!! The disrespect is insane. My husband will occasionally bring me lunch to my office and will text me before he even comes in (and I'm the boss!). "Is it okay if I come in? Should I come through the front or back?" The thought of him doing something like that at my work is actually incomprehensible to me
3) I'm surprised they showed Kyra smacking, pushing, kicking Oscar. Sorry, not ok. Let's stop the double standards
4) I didn't read the board to see if it was talked about. But did they really drive Levi down the street without a car seat? I don't have kids, so maybe it's not such a huge thing, but I'm incredibly paranoid and that shocked me. You never know what is going to happen. They say most crashes happen within a few miles of your home.
I was shocked too that they put Kyra hitting Oscar in the vlog. What is that teaching your young followers???
And I’ve always heard the “most crashes happen within a few miles from home” too!!! Idc if it was down the street. Put that boy in his seat.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Did anyone watch Kyra’s insta story last night? Openly admitting she had mental health issues and being terrified of being alone yet NOT doing anything about it? Yeah Kyra let’s teach your followers that ignoring mental health it’s totally fine!

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Classie wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:47 pm I'm late to the party but it shocks me how much they screw up. Don't kill me but i enjoy their videos and I root for them (which is why I rarely post on this board). Sometimes I think they've come SUCH a long way and I genuinely like them. And then they do dumb shit that just baffles me.

Yup I mentioned the car seat thing a little while back. It especially shocked me because in the video where alaya got hit in the head with the swing, kyra mentioned she initially thought (when the babysitter called her hysterically crying) that they were in a car accident and immediately panicked. So you'd think that given her anxieties she wouldn't mess around with stuff like that, but here we are....
e1014890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by e1014890 »

Um WTF is anyone else bothered they let Teeny be outside while setting off fireworks?????????? We ordered ear protection for my 8 month old and that was the ONLY reason he got to watch on the 4th. Even Oscar was saying she couldn’t be outside while they set them off and dumb kyra had no problem with it. Just me?

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

e1014890 wrote:Um WTF is anyone else bothered they let Teeny be outside while setting off fireworks?????????? We ordered ear protection for my 8 month old and that was the ONLY reason he got to watch on the 4th. Even Oscar was saying she couldn’t be outside while they set them off and dumb kyra had no problem with it. Just me?

Not only that but Kyra getting hit in the head with a firework while holding her.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

e1014890 wrote:Um WTF is anyone else bothered they let Teeny be outside while setting off fireworks?????????? We ordered ear protection for my 8 month old and that was the ONLY reason he got to watch on the 4th. Even Oscar was saying she couldn’t be outside while they set them off and dumb kyra had no problem with it. Just me?

I wouldn’t say I was bothered, more like.. I’m not surprised that Kyra would make that decision to disregard oscars advice to leave Avery inside. She’s not very intelligent.
They could of put Avery in the car if no one was inside to watch her.
Why the F do they get a babysitter when they don’t need one, but don’t get a babysitter when they do? Weird.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Kyra’s next prank should be throwing out Oscars clothes and actually going through with it this time. His style for a 22 year old man is atrocious. I don’t know how she’s attracted to him. I know this sounds super shallow but the things he chooses to wear bother me more than they should.

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:12 am Kyra’s next prank should be throwing out Oscars clothes and actually going through with it this time. His style for a 22 year old man is atrocious. I don’t know how she’s attracted to him. I know this sounds super shallow but the things he chooses to wear bother me more than they should.

He dresses like a toddler. I buy pants very similar to the ones he wears for my kids. Although, for us, they're meant to be their "at home" pants, and I change them into something else when we leave.

Return to “OKBaby”