Tannerites/YAWI

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

MelE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 am Are these idiots seriously surprised to find that Daniell may be depressed!? They cannot be THAT dense. She's a teenager and all they do is make her feel bad for doing normal things. And on top of that, there's never an explanation for WHY she is being punished other that because the almighty Johnny decided so. They have her homeschooling during the year and almost constantly take away her phone. She probably goes weeks without talking to other teens her age. And her overgrown toddler of a sister, Allie, doesn't count.

She is always made to do chores and act as a mom to Canyon, usually while she's supposed to be doing schoolwork. And then she is criticized for not getting her schoolwork done or not doing well enough. Well no wonder! They've practically forced the life of a teen mom onto her.

I also don't understand their "16 is the magical age for dating" rule. Daniell is 15 and got in trouble for sitting too close to a boy on the couch? But I bet the day after her 16th birthday they'll be all but pushing her into the arms of other boys like they try to do with Allie. It's just weird.
The Mormon church is the one that pushes 16 as the magical number. They also push that you should date multiple people and only go in groups.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Please tell me I’m not the only one who noticed that Daniell was buckling Canyon in while Sarah was pointing the camera on her with the car fully moving?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 pm Please tell me I’m not the only one who noticed that Daniell was buckling Canyon in while Sarah was pointing the camera on her with the car fully moving?!?

Nope !!! I noticed too ! Idk what the rules are like in Utah but in Australia children must be in a car seat till they are 7 which is azburys age... but he hasn’t been in a car seat for years. They are going to get in a terrible accident one day.

:love2: :HK:
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cp99 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:06 pm Please tell me I’m not the only one who noticed that Daniell was buckling Canyon in while Sarah was pointing the camera on her with the car fully moving?!?

Nope !!! I noticed too ! Idk what the rules are like in Utah but in Australia children must be in a car seat till they are 7 which is azburys age... but he hasn’t been in a car seat for years. They are going to get in a terrible accident one day.

I live in Colorado not Utah but I’m pretty sure it’s all based on height and weight. Johnny and Sarah squeeze all of the kids in a car without enough seatbelts and seats anyway so I don’t see them caring.

Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

I’m so sick of them just laughing it off when canyon does something bad. The child is obviously going to think it’s funny to be bad and doesn’t know what it’s like to actually be held accountable for his actions. He basically flooded the bathroom and was laughing about it and then in the next clip he’s been rewarded with a trip to that soda place ! He’s literally never going to learn right from wrong, he still shits in his pants for God’s sake ! Hard to think that I was already in kindergarten at his age.
Don’t even get me started on Branson, he’s literally 21 with no job?! I can’t imagine how he’d go in an interview for a job since he acts like a 12 year old. I’m 20 and have already had 3 retail jobs, he’s got no life experience.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cp99 wrote:I’m so sick of them just laughing it off when canyon does something bad. The child is obviously going to think it’s funny to be bad and doesn’t know what it’s like to actually be held accountable for his actions. He basically flooded the bathroom and was laughing about it and then in the next clip he’s been rewarded with a trip to that soda place ! He’s literally never going to learn right from wrong, he still shits in his pants for God’s sake ! Hard to think that I was already in kindergarten at his age.
Don’t even get me started on Branson, he’s literally 21 with no job?! I can’t imagine how he’d go in an interview for a job since he acts like a 12 year old. I’m 20 and have already had 3 retail jobs, he’s got no life experience.

3 jobs by the time you’re 20 doesn’t look very good to a employer.. just saying.
I do agree about Branson needing a job though. The thing that makes me so about about how they don’t discipline Canyon is that they’re sooo hard on Daniell. I 100% think Canyon will have several behavioral issues once he starts school. Those videos should be interesting- Branson and Allie will probably be married with kids!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Canyon is _encouraged_ to act out. They had him on a leash at Disneyland, and somehow, he "escaped" (yeah right). And instead of acting concerned, they just laughed about how they couldn't find him, and when they did, filmed the girls chasing him. "Go get him! Hahaha!" And when he jumped in the fountain at the hotel in Palm Springs, they just laughed and kept on filming. That is approval to a kid.
He is really going to have trouble adjusting to school. Sarah keeps making comments about a nanny. Betting when the girls leave home, she will get one because God forbid she should take care of her own children. And then they will have the nanny homeschool Canyon because he won't be able to cope in a regular classroom.
And 3 jobs from 16-20 isn't that off putting to an employer. Most teens don't stay long at jobs. That's more than a year at each, assuming you started at 16. I had 2 jobs at once my sophomore year in college. Once you get into the actual career world, you want to stay longer. Job hopping looks bad as an adult. But as a teen-early 20's, it's not a big deal.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Canyon is _encouraged_ to act out. They had him on a leash at Disneyland, and somehow, he "escaped" (yeah right). And instead of acting concerned, they just laughed about how they couldn't find him, and when they did, filmed the girls chasing him. "Go get him! Hahaha!" And when he jumped in the fountain at the hotel in Palm Springs, they just laughed and kept on filming. That is approval to a kid.
He is really going to have trouble adjusting to school. Sarah keeps making comments about a nanny. Betting when the girls leave home, she will get one because God forbid she should take care of her own children. And then they will have the nanny homeschool Canyon because he won't be able to cope in a regular classroom.
And 3 jobs from 16-20 isn't that off putting to an employer. Most teens don't stay long at jobs. That's more than a year at each, assuming you started at 16. I had 2 jobs at once my sophomore year in college. Once you get into the actual career world, you want to stay longer. Job hopping looks bad as an adult. But as a teen-early 20's, it's not a big deal.

As a Human Resource Business Partner- if someone is in between 18-20 and has had 3+ different jobs for whatever reason aside from moving and not being able to transfer and I’m not going to think “oh! Lots of experience” i’m going to think that you might be unreliable, have poor attendance and perform poorly. I will ask you why you left those jobs, what you liked, loved, and disliked about it and where you see yourself with the job you’re applying for in 2 years. I’m pretty good at tell if someone is full of shit or not- in my experience those TM usually cause drama, blame everyone else, and have attendance issues. Not always, but the majority of the time.

College jobs can be different- working in the dinning hall, school book store, etc is much different. I wouldn’t look too much into that for obvious reasons.
Yourl0calgossipgirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Yourl0calgossipgirl »

They need to discipline their youngest.
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Cp99 wrote:I’m so sick of them just laughing it off when canyon does something bad. The child is obviously going to think it’s funny to be bad and doesn’t know what it’s like to actually be held accountable for his actions. He basically flooded the bathroom and was laughing about it and then in the next clip he’s been rewarded with a trip to that soda place ! He’s literally never going to learn right from wrong, he still shits in his pants for God’s sake ! Hard to think that I was already in kindergarten at his age.

3 jobs by the time you’re 20 doesn’t look very good to a employer.. just saying.
I do agree about Branson needing a job though. The thing that makes me so about about how they don’t discipline Canyon is that they’re sooo hard on Daniell. I 100% think Canyon will have several behavioral issues once he starts school. Those videos should be interesting- Branson and Allie will probably be married with kids!
I’ve been working since I was 14, how does 3 jobs in 6 years look bad to an employer ?? It shows I have extensive experience in multiple areas... not sure how that’s a bad thing.
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm
lmmomSD wrote:Canyon is _encouraged_ to act out. They had him on a leash at Disneyland, and somehow, he "escaped" (yeah right). And instead of acting concerned, they just laughed about how they couldn't find him, and when they did, filmed the girls chasing him. "Go get him! Hahaha!" And when he jumped in the fountain at the hotel in Palm Springs, they just laughed and kept on filming. That is approval to a kid.

As a Human Resource Business Partner- if someone is in between 18-20 and has had 3+ different jobs for whatever reason aside from moving and not being able to transfer and I’m not going to think “oh! Lots of experience” i’m going to think that you might be unreliable, have poor attendance and perform poorly. I will ask you why you left those jobs, what you liked, loved, and disliked about it and where you see yourself with the job you’re applying for in 2 years. I’m pretty good at tell if someone is full of shit or not- in my experience those TM usually cause drama, blame everyone else, and have attendance issues. Not always, but the majority of the time.

College jobs can be different- working in the dinning hall, school book store, etc is much different. I wouldn’t look too much into that for obvious reasons.
I actually started working at 14 (that’s the age you can start working in Australia) so 3 jobs in 6 years really isn’t a bad thing. It’s called career growth. Take into account where some people might live and the laws there before saying 3 jobs makes them look unreliable.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cp99 wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 pm

I actually started working at 14 (that’s the age you can start working in Australia) so 3 jobs in 6 years really isn’t a bad thing. It’s called career growth. Take into account where some people might live and the laws there before saying 3 jobs makes them look unreliable.
I didn’t mean to thank the comment- this stupid update is throwing me off.

Maybe I should clarify because I think some of you are missing the point and taking it too literal.

Someone comes in and applies- lists 3 jobs. Let’s say they work at job 1 for 2 months then doesn’t work at all until job 2 10 months later- work there for 3-4 months then leaves and applies at job 3 8 months later- is at job 3 for another 3 months then quits and applies at my job a few months later. That’s not 3 years of experience. That’s only 9 months of experience at a maximum. In THOSE CASES, if hired, the applicants tend to have tons of issues and it usually turns out to be they left the other jobs they had due to being held accountable by the employers. All of the Tanners and Frankes are going to have a tough time in the real world because their parents don’t hold them accountable for the actions and allow them to do whatever. That won’t fly in the real world.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We are going way OT here, and I apologise for my part in it. Not to be post police, but the _real_ point is that Branson has no work experience at 21. He went from home to Mormon missionary, which is not exactly out there in the world taking care of himself with how regimented their lives are.
He is going to have a hard time finding a decent job.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

So Canyon got into trouble for colouring on the cabinets and was told he couldn’t go to a pre Fourth of July party so Johnny stayed back with him. Then goes on a rant about how he did it because he isn’t getting the attention he needs, she he asked what he wanted to do and then took him up to the canyon. they are so stupid. That isn’t teaching him anything!!!

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

What a lesson to a 4/5 yo kid. If you misbehave, it's because it's the adults in charge of you's fault. How could precious little Canyon ever do anything wrong?

I'm actually kind of surprised some of the blame didn't get dumped onto Daniell. It would be just like Johnny to say something like "Gego hasn't been getting as much attention lately because Daniell has been busy with ___ and that's not poor Gego's fault."
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Many people ages 15-18 and even into college have several 3-4 month jobs because they choose to work when they aren’t in school. Branson isn’t doomed but he definitely isn’t going to grow sitting at home making YouTube videos. It is a great hobby and a way to make income on the side but most people can’t rely on YouTube income alone. If I were Branson I would be doing anything and everything to get out of that house. It would drive me absolutely nuts 😂
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

HeyKatie wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:58 am So Canyon got into trouble for colouring on the cabinets and was told he couldn’t go to a pre Fourth of July party so Johnny stayed back with him. Then goes on a rant about how he did it because he isn’t getting the attention he needs, she he asked what he wanted to do and then took him up to the canyon. Image they are so stupid. That isn’t teaching him anything!!!

Canyon, the only kid who gets into trouble, and gets rewarded... crazy. Glad the rest of them had a free day to relax and have fun without him though.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 am We are going way OT here, and I apologise for my part in it. Not to be post police, but the _real_ point is that Branson has no work experience at 21. He went from home to Mormon missionary, which is not exactly out there in the world taking care of himself with how regimented their lives are.
He is going to have a hard time finding a decent job.

Yep, agreed I did go off topic. I just wanted to explain that 3 jobs isn’t a lot in comparison to how many years I’ve been working.
Anyway, I just think we he finally does get a job it’s going to look bad that he has no experience at 21. Usually most people have at least one job under their belt by then.
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

I don’t understand their parenting skills at all. Canyon misbehaves and gets rewarded by going to a place he loves ?? Johnny is deluded to think that he’s acting out because no attention was being payed to him, most kids that age can play by themselves without getting into trouble and don’t need attention 24/7 (or at least I could). He’s going to grow up thinking that if I misbehave I’m going to get rewarded, how is he going to learn from that ?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Next time Daniell isn’t getting the attention she deserves she better color all over the cabinets. J&S probably only got mad because they’re trying to rent out/ sell the house. If they weren’t they would have just laughed.

Return to “Q-Z”