Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

LUNAtic
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Bollievard of Broken Dreams | Part 54

Unread post by LUNAtic »

“Do not stand on rail” and the vast majority are doing just that. I don’t understand the blatant disregard and them thinking they are above everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LeybournesWife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LeybournesWife »

princesseggbert wrote:Oh my. How bad and thin has her hair gotten. Seeing her side on in this video really shows how bad it is. Wonder if it has to do with the dieting after lipo. Although it looks like the weight may be creeping back on. Maybe her hair will improve?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I agree her weight is def. creeping back on. We only see a bit of their day.. she’s obv not eating properly or working out properly cause it is coming back on fast

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Besides the hair that was so much money literally down the drain, I enjoyed this camping trip video. Wyoming is simply beautiful. Why not show what your camper looks like since some, like myself, see this as a mini house tour. They could have done a camper tour yesterday instead of the video telling us they are not lazy and showing us items for the camper you need to bring along is not interesting. To me, it isn't smart to put a trip in one vlog because it is easier to reference it in the future. You have so much to film on a trip and it is far better than what you've uploaded lately including the bloopers. How unfortunate they don't listen to viewers.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Well she’s got one thing the Kardashians have, a diaper butt.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Arabelle wrote:Lady would potty train in a week if she were let free with the patio door slightly ajar! Being in the crate she would immediately want to mark her territory let loose to new smells! The overuse of the crate is very worrying!
It's gonna cause kidney issues. My SIL's dog (Chiahouaoua I probably butchered that spelling) is 3 and looks 10 and acts it because unless we're puppy sitting she's forced to go on pee pads, and she's even had cysts in the last few months from holding it in because of dirty pads (but she is never crated)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

OMG BONNIE'S HAIR I'M SCREAMING
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Wow. Did nobody else notice her booty when she was waddling in their most recent vlog (4.th July RV trip)? It looked so unnatural and seemed to make her walk funny?! I'm I the only one who saw that? At 0:54
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Why do all the Griffiths seem to HAVE to put a comment about feces in every single vlog? It's like someone told them it's a youtube requirement or something. Just once I could do without the bathroom talk.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

The hair...the booty... I just can’t. What a waste of time and money to put those hideous extensions in only to rip them out a few days later. If she hates her natural hair so much she should just stick to wearing a hat.

Who are their camping buddies? I’m surprised E + J have not gone camping with them.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:16 am Besides the hair that was so much money literally down the drain, I enjoyed this camping trip video. Wyoming is simply beautiful. Why not show what your camper looks like since some, like myself, see this as a mini house tour. They could have done a camper tour yesterday instead of the video telling us they are not lazy and showing us items for the camper you need to bring along is not interesting. To me, it isn't smart to put a trip in one vlog because it is easier to reference it in the future. You have so much to film on a trip and it is far better than what you've uploaded lately including the bloopers. How unfortunate they don't listen to viewers.
They don't show the camper because they probably didn't get a "deal" on it. I bet she tries to get sponsors on everything this greedy woman does.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:16 am They don't show the camper because they probably didn't get a "deal" on it. I bet she tries to get sponsors on everything this greedy woman does.
I think you are right since the last camping trip they seem to have received a sponsored deal with a RV rental company. Needless to say, a lot of viewers like seeing the inside of the travel trailers. Also, Joel didn't put in the RV/4th of July playlist links Bonnie talked about in the description down below section. Joel calling in sick may have caused him to forget to include these links. On another note, I was surprised she addressed my or perhaps other viewers issue with not having these trip videos uploaded more than one day? :?
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Why does Linc only have on floaties, while they were in the lake, and Olivia has on a life vest?? I also caught the footage of Linc sitting on Bon Bon's lap while they were DRIVING.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

YTIG60 wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:16 am They don't show the camper because they probably didn't get a "deal" on it. I bet she tries to get sponsors on everything this greedy woman does.
I think you are right since the last camping trip they seem to have received a sponsored deal with a RV rental company. Needless to say, a lot of viewers like seeing the inside of the travel trailers. Also, Joel didn't put in the RV/4th of July playlist links Bonnie talked about in the description down below section. Joel calling in sick may have caused him to forget to include these links. On another note, I was surprised she addressed my or perhaps other viewers issue with not having these trip videos uploaded more than one day? :?
I just skimmed through it but it didn’t seem like they took much footage at all. Like maybe one thing each day. So I am confused why it would take so long to edit. This is also a lot of good/easy material that they seem to be overlooking because they don’t want to vlog. Most of it is just Bonnie talking. I don’t feel like I got a sense of their trip at all.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

gopedjane wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:38 am
I just skimmed through it but it didn’t seem like they took much footage at all. Like maybe one thing each day. So I am confused why it would take so long to edit. This is also a lot of good/easy material that they seem to be overlooking because they don’t want to vlog. Most of it is just Bonnie talking. I don’t feel like I got a sense of their trip at all.

I think you're are right with a five day trip condensed into a thirteen minute vlog. Most camping vlogs I've watched include the highlights of the area, preparing meals, walking around the campgrounds and sitting at a campfire at night. There are not any topics/videos that have attracted many high view vlogs these days including videos that feature Bollie and Lady. You would think they have some type of YouTube consultant looking at what they are doing right or wrong in order to preserve their channel.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Their laziness is really cutting off their earning potential...They could bring back “manly things” and have Joel give a tour of the camper and how they’ve packed all their things. They could have done a waaaay better job explaining where they were and all the things to do there. I just wasn’t impressed with this travel vlog, and it certainly didn’t warrant all the extra editing they claimed that kept them from uploading on time.
Bonnie’s hair is a disaster. Whoever is agreeing to put those extensions in is a fool. She might be a semi decent hairdresser most of the time but the work she does on the Bonster makes her look like she has no idea how to do her job. Also, whoever posted about Bonnie’s rear, you’re spot on. It looks weird and disproportionate, I’d be mad if I paid all that money at went through all that pain to look like that.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:33 pm Their laziness is really cutting off their earning potential...They could bring back “manly things” and have Joel give a tour of the camper and how they’ve packed all their things. They could have done a waaaay better job explaining where they were and all the things to do there. I just wasn’t impressed with this travel vlog, and it certainly didn’t warrant all the extra editing they claimed that kept them from uploading on time.
Bonnie’s hair is a disaster. Whoever is agreeing to put those extensions in is a fool. She might be a semi decent hairdresser most of the time but the work she does on the Bonster makes her look like she has no idea how to do her job. Also, whoever posted about Bonnie’s rear, you’re spot on. It looks weird and disproportionate, I’d be mad if I paid all that money at went through all that pain to look like that.
I’ve been saying that since day 1. Very weird misshapen ass. I’d be super pissed to end up like that. Reminds me of Donald Duck ass waddle.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Bonnie is either dirty looking in a robe or perpetually uncomfortable looking. Why not be comfortable when camping? You don’t have to look like trash, but wear some comfy, casual clothes and shoes and put your hair back. Why wear heavy, fake braids, big hoop earrings, a dress, and a starched looking denim jacket over it? Olivia looks uncomfortable too.

Bonnie acts more like a grandma than a mother in her early thirties.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Their laziness is really cutting off their earning potential...They could bring back “manly things” and have Joel give a tour of the camper and how they’ve packed all their things. They could have done a waaaay better job explaining where they were and all the things to do there. I just wasn’t impressed with this travel vlog, and it certainly didn’t warrant all the extra editing they claimed that kept them from uploading on time.
I’ve been observing similar patterns on other channels. Money stops rolling in and ok stead of working harder to try and bring more in, YTers take more time off, or start to get even lazier. It boggles my mind. I’d like to think it shouldn’t take more than a year or two of windfall for someone to completely forget what a work ethic is.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:33 pm Their laziness is really cutting off their earning potential...They could bring back “manly things” and have Joel give a tour of the camper and how they’ve packed all their things. They could have done a waaaay better job explaining where they were and all the things to do there. I just wasn’t impressed with this travel vlog, and it certainly didn’t warrant all the extra editing they claimed that kept them from uploading on time.
For some reason she didn't get lipo on her stomach or her butt. Of course that decision does make her look disproportionate. Maybe she does want to look like a Kardashian. Remember how she fangirled Kim?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ba1006 wrote:
For some reason she didn't get lipo on her stomach or her butt. Of course that decision does make her look disproportionate. Maybe she does want to look like a Kardashian. Remember how she fangirled Kim?
Where did she get lipo and did she ever have the second surgery?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”