Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

wildwild94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex Me ourselves and IVF Part 5

Unread post by wildwild94 »

My prediction is, they will retrieve and fertilize them, and get maybe 1 normal embryo which they’ll implant and she won’t be able to carry for whatever reason. Just a feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sweetpea7 »

wildwild94 wrote:My prediction is, they will retrieve and fertilize them, and get maybe 1 normal embryo which they’ll implant and she won’t be able to carry for whatever reason. Just a feeling.

I think the embryos will be of poor quality and she will blame Phil for having the stomach bug .

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Sweetpea7 wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:My prediction is, they will retrieve and fertilize them, and get maybe 1 normal embryo which they’ll implant and she won’t be able to carry for whatever reason. Just a feeling.

I think the embryos will be of poor quality and she will blame Phil for having the stomach bug .

Whatever happened to that surgery Phil needed? They’ve had plenty of months to have had it done.

marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

Goodgirl wrote:
Sweetpea7 wrote:

Whatever happened to that surgery Phil needed? They’ve had plenty of months to have had it done.

Maybe he’s so against pursuing IVF as a means to parent that he’s refusing to go through with the surgery.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

My prediction, they’ll end up with two semi okay embryos and they’ll transfer both.
It will be a high risk twin pregnancy so they’ll have to sell the RV, cancel the trip, move in with Mimi and Pawpaw...

She’ll be pregnant, insufferable, huge, complaining about everything. At the same time preach to the IF community. Videos titled : this is how I got pregnant. Herbs I took to supplement my infertility. Cured by 5 secret supplements - my IF miracle
(Much like how to read ovulation sticks correctly )
Probably will write a book about it, too.

She’ll have a disappointing birth and it will be two girls, so cue gender disappointment for both her and Phil.
Roll on the baby blues that she’ll mismanage with herbs and oils and mainly by ignoring it turning it into PPD.

It’s going to be a hell of a year, don’t think I can watch them much longer.

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

marissalasel wrote:
Goodgirl wrote:
Sweetpea7 wrote:I think the embryos will be of poor quality and she will blame Phil for having the stomach bug .

Maybe he’s so against pursuing IVF as a means to parent that he’s refusing to go through with the surgery.

That sounds very likely.

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... bbb7c2.jpg[/IMG]

This comment is disgusting.
Your “own” baby Image

Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

Alex’s latest insta story: “getting those stains out are so satisfying!”

...are they planning to home school?

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

I don't think she'll get pregnant. She doesn't need to be.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Beanmama wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... bbb7c2.jpg[/IMG]

This comment is disgusting.
Your “own” baby Image

The truly disgusting part is Alex also probably feels like this. She wants her “own” baby to hold and not somebody else’s. You should never adopt if you feel like that

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

At what point do you stop IVF? It seems to me that she is addicted to it. It brings her lots of attention and it is their platform, but when is enough ... enough??

Angelsong01
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Angelsong01 »

Just put the latest vlog on. I thought Phil and Alex had already moved out of the condo? They keep chopping and changing their abodes. I didn't watch all the vlog, no way, but I was under the impression that they were finally in the RV.

I know very few people, (fortunately) who make such a huge fuss about buying , "renovating", moving out, moving in. What on earth is their crazy trip going to be like!

It appears to be all for views, and they really do not deserve to have any.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Angelsong01 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:19 am Just put the latest vlog on. I thought Phil and Alex had already moved out of the condo? They keep chopping and changing their abodes. I didn't watch all the vlog, no way, but I was under the impression that they were finally in the RV.

I know very few people, (fortunately) who make such a huge fuss about buying , "renovating", moving out, moving in. What on earth is their crazy trip going to be like!

It appears to be all for views, and they really do not deserve to have any.
These Vlogs are about a week and a half behind. I think in the vlog before the latest one Alex said they'd moved in to the RV but didn't need to hand the condo keys for another 2 weeks. So, handing over the keys was probably last week in real time.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

This whole running the vlogs 10days behind is such BS. It’d be fine if they were actually exciting vlogs or for safety (ie not revealing locations of two super young children in a not very secure RV! ) but no. It’s just a few cuts of Alex tidying up, or pretending to do so. What a waste of time that was!

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Bethypooh51 wrote:At what point do you stop IVF? It seems to me that she is addicted to it. It brings her lots of attention and it is their platform, but when is enough ... enough??

Honestly, though they love to act like they have “worse” infertility than everyone else, they don’t. It’s not unusual for couples to go through multiple egg retrieval’s and many embryo transfers before getting pregnant.

They’ve only had 1 egg retrieval (plus the one they’re prepping for now) and all the embryo transfers were from the results of that retrieval. Very normal, unfortunately. Pregnancy is never a given with I F.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They don’t look like minimalist they have so much crap!

Also, why does Phil keep saying he wants to travel with us to pray with us and meet us? Like who are you that is so special? Why do you need to travel for US????????

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I don’t know if it’s because I watch her instastories too but I feel like between those and the vlogs, I’ve watched them move 50 piles of crap out of the house on different occasions and listened to Alex explain they were leaving the crib and sheets for the new owners 12 times. Only these two could have dragged out that process this long.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I wonder why they sold their condo. Why not just pay it off?

It’s going to be so hard when they want to buy again. Where will they get the income to save for that?

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Tiger27 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:43 am I don’t know if it’s because I watch her instastories too but I feel like between those and the vlogs, I’ve watched them move 50 piles of crap out of the house on different occasions and listened to Alex explain they were leaving the crib and sheets for the new owners 12 times. Only these two could have dragged out that process this long.

You're so right, I feel the same.
With other vloggers I watch, when they post an Insta story you usually see it on a vlog a couple of days later and that's it, it's done.
With P and A you see something (like the new sheets) then your seeing it on the vlog next week!
They really should start afresh now and forget about the last week or so and try to get the Vlogs out within a couple of days of it actually being filmed.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Lol at Alex admitting she stopped all her vitamins and dieting and magically had a decent number of eggs. Her body probably had a little more energy to work with when she wasn’t eating like a bird and her organs weren’t working to filter all her supplements out into her pee...

Return to “Phil and Alex”